BY NAIR #4 in Hair Removal Creams

Hair Removerbr Works While You Shower! With Argan Oil Orange Blossom 1 Effective on Coarse Hair 3 Smooth Skin Lasts Days Longer than Shaving 5 Demonologist Tested 4 Specially Designed Sponge for Effective Hair Removal

Buy on ULTA
Alexandra L.
Personally I don't understand how people like this product. I tried it and had high hopes for it but it was god awful In my opinion, First of the smell is disgusting just brutal to inhale in and secondly it like burned my legs. Thirdly when it was time to take it off with the sponge it didn't quite work it works better with a napkin and the sponge just sucks I threw it away no need for it. Now before someone says " well maybe it burned your legs because you didn't have enough hair on them" Yes BUT I did try it on my arms and had the same effect. Now I cant hate on them because they did put a disclaimer about the burning sensation on the bottle but my god I hate this product. don't waste your money
Lela P.
The formula of this product itself is strong and pretty effective. I just dont like how you have to apply it all in an even layer & then sit there and wait. And when it comes time to remove with the sponge, all the hair stick to the sponge and its literally impossible to get all the hairs off the sponge i had to throw it out because i was not a fan of the process.
Madeline K O.
Yonkers, NY
I’m not a big fan of the hair removal creams however, I really enjoy this one! The sponge is a bonus and helps with applying evenly. The formula stands up to the water so it doesn’t come off till you rub it off. I have very sensitive skin so I can only have this in for a short period of time because it’s very potent. The smell isn’t too pleasant but better then the older formula. I would recommend this.
Jontielle H.
The only reason why I had to leave one star out of this review is the smell. I’m not a huge fan of the odor the product has in this bottle. But hey, at least you’re going to wash it off in the shower! This is the best thing to use if you don’t want to make an effort in shaving. Razors can be a hassle sometimes especially with scabs. I left on the product to sit on my skin for a few minutes and it was easy wiping it off & feeling smooth in the shower. Although it’s known to be used on legs, I once used it to get rid of my pubic hair (I recommend getting it waxed though*) that would show through a bikini I had worn to the pool. It worked great for both.
Danielle B.
Auburn Hills, MI
This product doesnt smell any different than any other nair product but it works well. I do agree with some of the other comments it works best on longer lengths of hair and the sponge is useless since it just collects the hair and nair product and wasnt very easy to clean. I like how this Nair product made my legs feel afterwords, very smooth and moisturized.
Lexy 🎀.
Youngstown, Ohio
This worked so well! I was skeptical at first because I had tried it years ago and it didn’t really work for me. But I tired it again and I got GREAT results. My skin is so smooth, it didn’t burn or sting and the smell wasn’t overpowering. After 10 minutes the hair literally just wiped away and went down the drain.
Stephanie G.
West Hills
I absolutely hate shaving my legs. It takes forever and I hate wasting so much water, so I decided to try Nair. My hair is really thick and coarse so this product did well on removing that type of hair. It smells sort of bad but you can smell more of the argon oil. It takes a short amount of time (about 5 mins.) for the product to remove the hair completely. It wipes off so fast and easily. Of course it may leave a few strands of hair every now and then but that's something that can be fixed with tweezers. Overall, it leaves my skin smooth and soft. I am truly impressed with this product and highly recommend it.
Sarah O.
Oxford
This is sort of a gimmick and I would never buy this again. If you have even a slight nick anywhere on your legs it stings pretty bad. The sponge is just about pointless and stupid. I used it as shaving cream just to get rid of it and shaved like normal with a razor. Wouldn’t recommend!
Hannah H.
I did as suggested and tested this product on a small portion of my skin, and experienced great results. However, when applying to my entire legs the product burned and left my legs irritated for days. The hair was mostly removed but I was bleeding due to irritation. I would not recommend, especially to those with sensitive skin.
DeAnna W.
Charlotte , NC
Used this on my legs and it works well. I can never stand the smell of Nair, no matter what “scent” it claims to be it all still smells like strong chemicals. Anyways, this is affordable and easy to use. Mine even came with a little sponge that make it easy and convenient to remove the hair and product.
Analia L.
Deltona
Does this product irritate the skin?
Leslie b.
des peres
does this actually work? is it safe for everywhere use (legs, armpits, etc) and
Ziona O.
Saranac Lake, NY
Does this make anyone's skin irritated and bumpy?
Caitlin A.
Mililani, HI
has anyone tried this product on their underarms? if so how long did you leave it on for? did it burn? is there a smaller version to try?
Yadira C.
Fort Worth , TX
Does this smell as gross as the regular nair?