BY NAIR #5 in Hair Removal Creams

Hair Removerbr Works While You Shower! With Argan Oil Orange Blossom 1 Effective on Coarse Hair 3 Smooth Skin Lasts Days Longer than Shaving 5 Demonologist Tested 4 Specially Designed Sponge for Effective Hair Removal

Stephanie G.
West Hills
I absolutely hate shaving my legs. It takes forever and I hate wasting so much water, so I decided to try Nair. My hair is really thick and coarse so this product did well on removing that type of hair. It smells sort of bad but you can smell more of the argon oil. It takes a short amount of time (about 5 mins.) for the product to remove the hair completely. It wipes off so fast and easily. Of course it may leave a few strands of hair every now and then but that's something that can be fixed with tweezers. Overall, it leaves my skin smooth and soft. I am truly impressed with this product and highly recommend it.
Alexandra L.
Personally I don't understand how people like this product. I tried it and had high hopes for it but it was god awful In my opinion, First of the smell is disgusting just brutal to inhale in and secondly it like burned my legs. Thirdly when it was time to take it off with the sponge it didn't quite work it works better with a napkin and the sponge just sucks I threw it away no need for it. Now before someone says " well maybe it burned your legs because you didn't have enough hair on them" Yes BUT I did try it on my arms and had the same effect. Now I cant hate on them because they did put a disclaimer about the burning sensation on the bottle but my god I hate this product. don't waste your money
Lela P.
The formula of this product itself is strong and pretty effective. I just dont like how you have to apply it all in an even layer & then sit there and wait. And when it comes time to remove with the sponge, all the hair stick to the sponge and its literally impossible to get all the hairs off the sponge i had to throw it out because i was not a fan of the process.
Dayna F.
This is the only form of hair removal cream that I will use. It works effectively for me. Doing this a few minutes before taking a shower allows it to thoroughly remove the hair. It doesn’t cause any irritation for me. I like using it better than shaving my underarms and lady parts. Shaving for darker skin can create dark shadows for some of us so this helps me to avoid that.
Niqueca L.
New Castle
personally, i didn’t like this product. it didn’t work for me, my hair is more on the coarse side and it would only catch some hair it wouldn’t get all the hair out even if i applied twice. it doesn’t smell great . i wouldn’t recommend this to anyone if you have coarse hair like myself unless your hair was on the thinner side, then it could possibly work for you.
Myah A.
I reeaaaalllllyyy love this product. It works sO well. Like I can’t express this enough. It’s super effective. It gets rid of all of my hair and leaves my skin so smooth and soft. Like I can’t keep my hands off after using it. It doesn’t irritate my skin like AT ALL which I’m super happy about cause my skin is super sensitive. I definitely recommend this to anyone.
Alisha M.
I had used this before with no problems other than I still had to shave a little because it didn’t remove all the hair which yeah kind of defeats the purpose! However the last time o used it it left me with burns on the sides of my legs so severe I had to wait weeks for it heal before I could shave again.
Faith S.
Auburn, CA
Alright, so I have heard so many good things about #Nair and how it works with coarse hair. I tried this and it burnt my skin and didnt even remove much hair. I was sore for 2 days and had lil burn scars. Not my favorite hair remover.
Hannah H.
Bay City, MI
I did as suggested and tested this product on a small portion of my skin, and experienced great results. However, when applying to my entire legs the product burned and left my legs irritated for days. The hair was mostly removed but I was bleeding due to irritation. I would not recommend, especially to those with sensitive skin.
Lynn B.
I really like this concept to remove the hair using the sponge and shower. It removed hair and didn’t spell as bad as other similar products. The price was comparable to similar products. Not very pricey. I’d recommend this product.
Caitlin A.
Mililani, HI
has anyone tried this product on their underarms? if so how long did you leave it on for? did it burn? is there a smaller version to try?
Brittany B.
Vidor , TX
Does it burn while it is on?
tania h.
Galt, CA
This is my first time trying this, i wanted to see how good it would work. Since i use one for my upper lip. i did read that it can be used around bikini area has anyone tried it? how long should i keep it for?
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Whats brand to you like better? Nair are Veet?
Domonique P.