BY NAIR #35 in Hair Removal Creams

Hair Removerbr Works While You Shower! With Argan Oil Orange Blossom 1 Effective on Coarse Hair 3 Smooth Skin Lasts Days Longer than Shaving 5 Demonologist Tested 4 Specially Designed Sponge for Effective Hair Removal

• Do you have to wait for your hair to be a certain length to use t...1 Answers
  • has anyone tried this product on their underarms? if so how long ...3 Answers
  • I was just wondering how frequently one would use... Be the first to answer!
Lauren M.
Although this product did remove the hair from my legs successfully, in the process of applying it some of the foam fell onto the stainless steel faucet and now it’s permanently discovered. If this product can stain steel imagine the impact it is causing on your body.
Cinnamon R.
This product works great at removing hair, but it is very important to follow the directions. If you leave the lotion on for too long, it will leave your skin red, rashy, and painful. The smell is also very strong.
Elisa D.
Fort Myers, FL
So good! Smells incredible! Totally recommend this for the bikini area. It’s not harsh on the skin and does the job with little to no pain at all. You can buy this at CVS and it comes with a foam brush to help apply & remove product.
Jennifer J.
Very disappointed. Did nothing for removing hair. My hair is normal coarse-ness, and was about 1/2" at the time. Left it on for 5minutes more than recommended and the hair was still there. Waste.
Audy E.
Smyrna, GA
I love this product. It works really well for hassle free hair removal if you follow the instructions. I no longer need waxes as often and one bottle is a lot of product!
Cayy S.
Oakfield, NY
Worked beautifully. The only reason I put 3 stars is I got a rash from it. Don't know if it was from an allergic reaction or just to harsh. The smell is terrible. Wish they would work on that.
Liberty W.
Turner, ME
Works well if you exfoliate before and leave it on for 10minutes ! It’s smells horrible and the smell lingers ( like rotten eggs ) 😵 very inexpensive and easy to find
Rebecca H.
Martinsburg, WV
I use this Nair hair removal product in the shower and I actually shave with it. The areas of hair removal are as smooth as a babies bottom when I'm done. I'm amazed by this.
Cindy K.
Sicklerville, NJ
Nair has been my best friend for years now. I've been using this cream for a year now and it works very well! I don't have to apply this frequently and my hair only starts growing 3-4 days after compared to shaving with a regular razor! The smell is like any typical nair hair removal cream, it can stink a little lol but in the shower ? I deff don't mind it at all! Love it !
Kynlee S.
Awful!! I left it on for 4 minutes (until I felt like my skin was dissolving) and it didn't remove any hair and left me with these painful bumps all over my legs. This is not my first time using a nair product, in fact a few years ago, the original one was what I liked and used. Yes I had read mixed reviews but decided no give it a shot mainly because of it's convenient ways. No matter how much you don't want hair on your body or hate using a razor 🙋, do not be desperate enough to use this. You'll regret it!! Also, the sponge just soaked up more product than it spread around.
Caitlin A.
Mililani, HI
has anyone tried this product on their underarms? if so how long did you leave it on for? did it burn? is there a smaller version to try?
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Does it burn while it is on?
Domonique P.
Does this product work?
tania h.
Galt, CA
This is my first time trying this, i wanted to see how good it would work. Since i use one for my upper lip. i did read that it can be used around bikini area has anyone tried it? how long should i keep it for?
Maria G.
I want to try this but I'm hesitant on buying it. is the spong for when you go to take off the cream? I know Nair is amazing but I want to make sure its worth the money. also how long do your legs stay smooth without getting prickly again. I'm trying to not shave because I want to get rid of the razon bumps I have because they don't look nice