Nair Shower Power Max Cream Hair Remover uploaded by Aerial P.
2 colors available

BY NAIR #31 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Shower Power Max Cream Hair Remover, 11 oz: Effective on coarse, thick hair Just a shower away from smooth, radiant skin Smooth skin lasts longer than shaving Specially designed sponge for effective hair removal see more...

• Dose this have that same funky smell that the other nair hair remov...1 Answers
  • Hey All, Just curious as to how well this product works in the un...2 Answers
  • I've been looking into more efficient ways of removing hair on my l...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tiana C.
Tiana C.
Arlington , VA
I love this product! It makes it so easy and pain free to get rid of that stubborn unwanted hair as you shower. The hair remover just does it's work as you take your normal shower, and then you easily wipe it off. I purchased mine at Walmart and was very pleased with my purchase. The only two downsides are that if you have sensitive skin you need to be careful not to leave it on too long, and since you need to use a lot for full coverage, the bottle doesn't last long so it can get pretty expensive if you're using it regularly. Other than that I would highly recommend Nair Shower Power Max Cream Hair Remover!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Mission, KS
I have a lot of thick, corse, and dark hair on my legs. Of course I was looking for a product that was strong enough to work on my legs. I went to my local CVS and found this hair removal cream after watching countless Nair commercials. Like the advertisements, my legs were smooth after using it. However, while the cream was on, it burned a bit. Overall, I think it's a great product and I'm glad they include a sponge to help wipe off the cream. I highly recommend this because the slight irritation was worth the pain, especially when you have hair as dark and thick as mine!
Tasha G.
Tasha G.
Eatonton, GA
I found this on the clearance rack at publix and decided to give it a try. I will say that it is okay, but not exactly my favorite. The back says that after a minute I can wipe it off with the attached sponge(which sucks). For the most part, it does come off, but I have coarse hair and I end up having to do another application. I have been burnt because I left it on for the maximum time allotted. So this is average to me.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
I was skeptical at first when I saw this available in stores but I have to say it really does work and comes at a cost efficient price. I use it when I don't feel like having to shave. Only thing I wish is that they sold the sponges separately so that you don't have to buy a whole bottle when you may not need one yet but prefer to change out your sponge :(. Other than that I will and have re-purchased.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
During the summer or on date nights is when I tend to use the Nair Shower Cream Remover the most often. This product is fast and efficient. Using the Nair Shower Power Max Cream Remover has cut down my hair removal time to about three to four minutes and leaves my legs feeling so smooth. The product is also a great price and is very large. I would definitely recommend this product for hair removal.
Kristen V.
Kristen V.
Monroe, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Not a fan of this product. It's very time consuming and tedious. Works decently but I rather shave. The price isn't too bad but I personally think there are better options than using this. Also, you must use the sponge it comes with which I don't like because I'd like to switch out the sponge when it gets old but they claim you can only use that sponge.
Lerica R.
Lerica R.
Louisville, KY
This is quick and effective. I put this on 10 minutes before I take my shower while I'm getting my school stuff together and it doesn't stain my clothes or anything. I've been usong it for this entire summer and its been making my legs beautifully smooth. I've recommened this to my sisters and almost all the females I've meet in the hair removal aisle.
Jordan P.
Jordan P.
Panama City, FL
This works great in my opinion I use it on my arms. I put it on before I get in the shower and let it sit for the 10 mins. I wipe most of it off before I get in the shower and then get the rest off in the shower. This gets all the hairs off and leaves my skin very smooth. It does not break out my skin even though my skin is very sensitive
Edina H.
Edina H.
This product definitely gets the job done. What I like most is the fact that it is so easy to use in the shower. However, the scent of it is a bit hard to handle which I have noticed across the board for all Nair products I have tried. If you don't care about scent and are looking for something efficient, I would recommend this product.
Nina O.
Nina O.
Severn, Md
Nair shower cream hair removal is really the only hair removal cream I will use. It belongs in the shower, as this process can be messy and time consuming. The results are worth the wait. My legs stay smooth for longer than wax or shaving. My skin is at its softest after using Nair too. This the best and only hair removal product.
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Brooklyn, NY
Hey All, Just curious as to how well this product works in the underarm area? I hate razor bumps, but usually these hair removal creams don't work very well in that area. Anyone have any luck with this product?
Angela M.
Angela M.
Hutchinson , MN
Wellness Guru Expert
How well does this work?
Amie P.
Amie P.
WATERLOO , Ontario
How often do you have to use this? I have dry skin really bad and have to shave 4 times a week so my legs don't scare away people at the gym lol so i don't know it this will be better or not!
Elizabeth O.
Elizabeth O.
Is this good for people with sensitive skin? The spa clay one gave me a bad reaction.
Vicky A.
Vicky A.
Hayward, CA
Dose this have that same funky smell that the other nair hair removals creams do??