BY NAIR #19 in Hair Removal Creams

New Thick Formula! Nair Remover Shower Power Works While You Shower Cream For Body Exfoliating with Skin Renewal Micro-Beads Just a Shower Away to Smooth, Silky Skin Smooth Skin Lasts Longer Than Shaving Specially Designed Sponge for Effective Hair Removal Includes: 1 Shower Power™ Cream and 1 Sponge Dermatologist Tested Questions? Call M-F 9am-5pm ET. see more...

• Does this actually work? 1 Answers
  • I have tried this brand before when it first came out and i thou...1 Answers
  • Does this product work? Is it cheap? Does it burn using it?1 Answers
Nair Shower Power Exfoliating
  • "Its is compleetely a waste of money, rather just buy the Nair hair removal cream, that one works a llittle better than this..." in 2 reviews
Lin D.
Specially designed sponge for effective hair removal. - Nair Shower Power Hair Remover Body Exfoliating Cream, New thick formula, Nair remover, Shower power, Works while showering, Cream for the body, Exfoliating with skin renewal micro-beads. Just a shower away to smooth, silky skin. Smooth skin lasts longer than shaving. Specially designed sponge for effective hair removal. Includes: 1 Shower power cream and 1 sponge. Dermatologist tested.
Alicia R.
I have pretty sensitive skin, and it worked pretty well for me. Start with somewhere that water can easily reach, just in case. Just do a test patch so it isn't slathered everywhere. If you can let it sit for five minutes without discomfort, you'll be fine.
After you use it I find that just a touch of lotion or baby oil or moisturizer helps the skin.
Stacey C.
Floral Park, NY
The smell is still very strong, but isn't too bad when compared with other hair removal creams. The sponge included does do a good job of removing the excess hair and is easy to clean. This process is very easy to follow and I will continue to use this product for life!
Alyssa M.
Allen, TX
Amazing product. I love using this item because it is almost effortless to remove all the hair targeted. Some hair removals will still leave hair behind but not this one. You don't only get to remove your hair but you get to exfoliat as well which from my experience makes the hair take longer to grow back.
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
Smells good and works pretty good for skin that's even sensitive. It exfoliating my legs really good so if you want to pre prep them for waxing this is a good option .
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this product! I apply it and set a timer for 10 minutes and it takes all of my leg hair off. It's really only effective if you can go about 2 weeks without shaving. Leaves your skin feeling silky and smooth!
Danielle P.
Kingsport, TN
I have really really stubborn leg hair and hair is the only product that can take care of it. I do wish it was a bit more powerful because if offer find myself haveing to do it twice in order to fully remove all the unwanted hair.
Alexandra R.
Hammond, LA
Smells good but does not work great when removing hair. At least it didn't work for me but I have dark hair. It never irritated my skin and compared to veet it never had that weird smell of burning hair
stephanie b.
Yucaipa, CA
I really recommend The Nair it's quick it's easy to use I will not buy anything else I had my daughter try it and she won't go back to anything else shaving again
Emily N.
Florence, KY
The only hair dissolving creams I will ever use are the shower activated syle. They don't smell as strong or feel as harsh, and they wipe off super easy.
Sarah G.
Does this actually work?
Chandra D.
Port Alberni, BC
I have tried this brand before when it first came out and i thought it was pretty bad smelling and did not work that well so i have not bothered with it since so i am wondering is this one any better?
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN
Does this product work? Is it cheap? Does it burn using it?