BY NAIR

Lacey S.
Nair is my favorite way to remove hair when I don't want to shave. It is especially useful in the winter when my hair may be a little longer than it would usually be.
Dana O.
Dallas, TX
I have tried many varieties of Nair and always had the same issues. Awful chemical burns! I have used other kinds of hair removal creams, so it is not me having overly sensitive skin or anything like that, but Nair was always BAD for me. I wouldn't suggest trying it.
Lisandra H.
I'm not a big fan of nair. It tends to really burn my skin and leave my skin very irritated . That just be me though because my skin is very very very sensitive. This product is very affordable but I don't plan on repurchasing this product or recommending it to others.
Melissa A.
Yorktown Heights, NY
I use the Nair sensitive for face when I need to take care of the upper lip hairs on my face. This is very infrequent, but it works fairly well. I feel I have to leave it on the whole 10 minutes even though I don't have thick or many hairs there. I have tried Nair for other areas with not much success. I think they should re-think their formula because it doesn't remove all of my thin hair when I follow the directions exactly.
Brooke H.
Prospect, KY
I'm one of those lucky ladies who has to deal with facial hair above my lip, and I don't trust myself with a razor there. This cream has natural ingredients and doesn't irritate my skin as much as other similar products.
Karinthia W.
This blade less shaving kit is just what i was looking for. Because i have sensitive skin, i have to be careful when it comes to hair removal products, but with its all natural ingredients, this one is soothing and well effective on my skin. Overall I was very satisfied and highly recommend.
Jessica C.
Trenton, OH
amazingly smooth results and long lasting as well the tool is easy to use and the smell its gentle and pleasant I'd recommend this to anyone who needs smooth skin in their life 10/10
Katharine M.
New Bedford, MA
Nair is an original brand that has been around for a very long time! It has improved on both smell and gentleness! Thank goodness that they have improved this product since the first time its been used! Although it has lasted this long because it has improved and it is a trusted brand!
Emily W.
Columbus, OH
I wasn't too impressed with this product - it only halfway got the job done, and didn't smell nice. It just seemed to still be too much work of having to re-lather the product in order to remove the hair.
Alyssa S.
Marcus Hook, PA
While this product is designed for men, I found that it's easy to use without having to worry about sensitivity that other brands concern me with. Nair sensitive formula goes above and beyond my expectations and I will be recommending it to others in the future.
Joan C.
South Carolina, SC
Does this really work? I have tried hair before years ago and was not very satisfied.