Nair Pretty Green Apple Hair Remover Glitter Wax Strips for Face & Bikini, 7 Medium & 10 Small Double Sided Wax Strips

BY NAIR #10 in Waxing Kits

Rochelle F.
Sandston, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The Nair Pretty Green Apple Hair Remover Glitter Wax Strips work well to remove hair and are really easy to use. My favorite part about them is the ease of use, you simply warm them up in your hands and they are ready to go. I recommend these for use on your face and bikini line. The glitter was a bit odd and unnecessary, but I didn't mind it because the strips work so well!
Gianni A.
I love these! I usually cut them up into smaller pieces and use them on my face. I'd prefer wax strips over the cream version because my skin is very sensitive and the cream gives me an allergic reaction.
Tammy D.
Waxing strips are the way to go I tell ya! They are so easy and you don't have to mess with getting the pot of wax the right temperature, etc.. Just warm the strip a bit (I use my hair dryer), apply to the hairy places, then rip it off!
Keely T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product was great and super easy to use! Its so much better when you're able to do it yourself! This is one of my favorite products & company! Very easy to find. Very worth it! And very long lasting!
Myah B.
Louisville, KY
These Nair wax strips have help me reach the tough to reach places while shaving the nair strips are a good product because they are simple you put them on and rip them off with little pain and is just a great product I love it
Lupita S.
San Antonio, TX
I love using this product it is a easy way to get reed of unwanted hair around your body and is simple and easy to use I love the green apple small is beautiful and great to use
dwanika l.
Montgomery, NY
I have tried numerous hair removers and some are not so great. I purchased this product after tossing Veet in the trash. I was amazed with this product. I have thick dark hair on my lower legs. I left the product on 5 minutes because I knew 3 would not be enough for me. After slathering it on and waiting I grabbed my damp cloth and all of the hair was removed. I could not stop rubbing my legs while in the shower because they were so silky smooth. The baby oil in the product works wonders and it does not have that strong Nair smell that stinks up your bathroom. This product left no lingering smell at all. I give it a A++. I will definitely be making this my must have product.
Amanda H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love these! A few things threw me off though. The smell is amazing (much different than other wax strips I've tried. I use these on my bikini area and they work beautifully. It leaves a glitter so I love that it's super extra. I use this on my underarms as well and I noticed in the areas where my hair is thicker (underarms) it's a little harder to grip to the hair. But other than that I love them.
M M.
Bought it a few years back from Five Below (which was probably the first red flag). You "warm" up the wax strips between your hands but there is only so much your hands can do. I tested it on a very light patch of hair on my arm first and it all got stuck on my arm. Got scared and never ended up trying it out on my bikini area. Smelled and looked nice though!
Deylan R.
Brentwood, NY
I don't like it it smells bad and it gave me a rash I will never buy this product again it does not do anythign for you I really hate it and its too much money for what it does for you I will never buy again it did not meet my expectatios no I will never ever tell anyone about this product!
Trisha K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How well do these strips work and how long does the hair need to be for the wax to grip it?