Nair Precision Kit for Face & Upper Lip uploaded by sonia f.Nair Precision Kit for Face & Upper Lip uploaded by Katrina B.

BY NAIR #53 in Hair Removal Creams

No pouting here. Removing unwanted facial hair is easy and precise with the contoured applicator tip in Nair's Precision Face and Upper Lip Kit. A specially formulated rebalancing moisturizer soothes and rebalances your skin following facial hair removal. And Nair's cream is so kind to your upper lip! Removes all visible hair and your radiant, smooth skin will say volumes, with long lasting results. Dermatologist tested. For face and upper lip. see more...

• Does this hurt, and does it make your hair grow back worse 1 Answers
  • I need a new way to remove the hair from my face! I can't...2 Answers
  • I keep breaking out from nair does anyone know of any oth...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kala W.
Ashland, KY
The precision applicator is handy. The kit with the moisturizer really reduces redness. I still have to leave in longer than recommended because I have coarse dark hairs.
Mary K.
Oxford, MS
I love this kit for my upper lip! I haven't tried it for my eyebrows but I can see where it would be super easy. It's so simple and quick and it doesn't irritate my skin at all! It was a great way to save money for me, because I typically go to the salon to get this done and this is such a quick alternative.
Aida B.
I have use this product on and off. It's easy to use and easy to apply. What I don't like is 1. the smell of it and 2. the fact that most of the time I still have to go in there with the tweezers to remove hair that was left behind.
Jessica Z.
Since I pretty much never want to wander around with a huge amount of redness on my upper lip, this is my go-to! Easy to use, fairly fast-acting. The biggest drawback is potential break outs after use, but they tend to be small breakouts. I'd definitely recommend this for a cheaper/convenient alternative to waxing.
Lexi L.
I have always been super eerie about purchasing this product especially with my sensitive skin, but finally I broke after a bad threading experience. Let me just say this stuff works!!! I felt a small burning sensation after but other than that it was painless. 10/10 would recommend!
Kathy R.
Brownsville, TX
I love that this product is so effective and easy to use, but the only thing I dislike is the strong smell that it gives off which is especially strong if you're using it on your upper lip because it's directly by your nose, other than the smell I love it because it works!
Sara B.
Mansfield, TX
I use this to remove the hair from my upper lip. It works great when I use it for the maximum allowed time. It gets all the hair off without having to reapply or use other means to remove it. I would definitely recommend this for people with embarrassing facial hair.
Lauren M.
Jonesboro, GA
For me, I got excited when I saw this. I use Nair on a regular basis for my legs and I love it, but this was a let down. First, the smell isn't too bad, and since you put it directly on your face, you don't notice it much. Unfortunately, this didn't do a thing for any of the hair on my upper lip. I let it sit for the amount of time it suggested, but around the four minute mark, it started to tingle. I washed it off, and the whole area had flared up. Now, my face isn't sensitive, but this left the area red and it looked like a bad rash. But the worse part was, the hair was still there. My hair is a mixture of thin and somewhat unnoticeable and a few thick strands. And both thick and thin were still. Sadly enough, I'll just go back to tweezing and waxing.
Lilo M.
Newburgh, NY
So honest truth I have a little fuzz going on with my upper lip ! Kinda embarrassing but it's life and I'm so glad that Nair can solve my little issue !!! Thanks for making my dreams come true !
Alexa K.
Valencia, CA
Because I'm a poor college student with a mustache and I don't want to spend those extra dollars getting my mustache waxed when I get my brows done I purchased this kit so that I could save money in the long run. I have absolutely loved the switch and I think it works wonderfully for me. However, I would not recommend this product for anyone with acne prone/ sensitive skin because your skin will blister if you use this product. The smell is a little overwhelming if you have a sensitive nose but other than that nothing you don't get used to. Definitely worth the investment if you're trying to save a little cash.
Alexsandra W.
Newport , NC
I need a new way to remove the hair from my face! I can't wax because my skin is super sensitive has the product ever irritated anyone's skin?
Karrie H.
Bath , IL
I keep breaking out from nair does anyone know of any other facial hair removers that work
ivelisse C.
Danbury, CT
I have reviewed this product will like to know when the hair grows back on the face those the hairs are thick or baby hairs..thanks
Amy A.
Cullman, AL
Does this hurt, and does it make your hair grow back worse