Add a Photo

By NAIR
#59 in Hair Removal Creams
No pouting here. Removing unwanted facial hair is easy and precise with the contoured applicator tip in Nair's Precision Face and Upper Lip Kit. A specially formulated rebalancing moisturizer soothes and rebalances your skin following facial hair removal. And Nair's cream is so kind to your upper lip! Removes all visible hair and your radiant, smooth skin will say volumes, with long lasting results. Dermatologist tested. For face and upper lip.
Photos (2)
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Jonesboro, GA

For me, I got excited when I saw this. I use Nair on a regular basis for my legs and I love it, but this was a let down. First, the smell isn't too bad, and since you put it directly on your face, you don't notice it much. Unfortunately, this didn't do a thing for any of the hair on my upper lip. I let it sit for the amount of time it suggested, but around the four minute mark, it started to tingle. I washed it off, and the whole area had flared up. Now, my face isn't sensitive, but this left the area red and it looked like a bad rash. But the worse part was, the hair was still there. My hair is a mixture of thin and somewhat unnoticeable and a few thick strands. And both thick and thin were still. Sadly enough, I'll just go back to tweezing and waxing.
Alexa K.
Alexa K.
Valencia, CA

Because I'm a poor college student with a mustache and I don't want to spend those extra dollars getting my mustache waxed when I get my brows done I purchased this kit so that I could save money in the long run. I have absolutely loved the switch and I think it works wonderfully for me. However, I would not recommend this product for anyone with acne prone/ sensitive skin because your skin will blister if you use this product. The smell is a little overwhelming if you have a sensitive nose but other than that nothing you don't get used to. Definitely worth the investment if you're trying to save a little cash.
Saphicher G.
Saphicher G.
Tallahassee, FL

I tried to resort to this for the sake of saving money and scared to try a new Eyebrow Specialist and ... It wasn't bad. Of course I had to go in with tweezers and fix it. It does not compare to wax strips. It gives you the "I haven't done my eyebrows in 3 days" versus "I haven't done my eyebrows in 3 weeks." If you're good at trimming and know the eyebrow tricks, I would try this product out! Personally, I am not good with eyebrow techniques.
Anna L.
Anna L.
Melbourne, FL

I use this on my upper lip from time to time and it definitely works! I gave it 4 stars because in the corner of my mouth it doesn't seem to get rid of all the hair and leaves just a small amount, hardly even notciable but I always have to reapply it. Must follow those directions because it WILL burn for even a second longer it's applied but over all it's my go to I use and works great when needed!!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Palmdale, CA

I had really big expectations for this stuff but it just doesn't get along well with my skin =[ it irritates it a lot and the next day i usually get really bad acne in the spots ive used it. its affordable and it works great on other people (including my mom) my skin is just super sensitive to it =[ wishing for a sensitive version of this so i can try it out!
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Broomfield, CO

I was surprised by how well this product worked, considering their other products have not worked on me. This kit is super precise and easy to use. It works quickly and I was left with no breakouts or irritation on my face! The only reason this isn't 5 stars is because I am not a fan of the smell, but I would still recommend this to friends and family.
Lorena D.
Lorena D.

I personally have horse hair and am pretty hairy which is why I need things like these. However, the instructions intimidate me because you should only leave the cream on for a certain time but I usually leave it for more. The sensation you are left with is unpleasant because there's this smooth texture to the skin but there is usually still hair.
Mariela C.
Mariela C.

I have never gone to a salon to wax my eyebrows or stash. but i really love this product! i use it every few weeks for my stash and it really gets the hairs pretty well i love how smooth my upper lip looks definitely gets the job done be careful when using it more than 10 minutes because i have burned myself but it removed my hair haha
cassandra e.
cassandra e.
San Antonio, TX

This works so well. Everyone grows hair on their upper lip. Everyone. This works well to get rid of it and its really easy and not painful. Which I love. If you have sensitive skin I would recommend testing it on a small area first. Also really read the instructions. If you feel it is burning take it off and apply hydrocortisone cream.
Mary K.
Mary K.
Oxford, MS

I love this kit for my upper lip! I haven't tried it for my eyebrows but I can see where it would be super easy. It's so simple and quick and it doesn't irritate my skin at all! It was a great way to save money for me, because I typically go to the salon to get this done and this is such a quick alternative.
Karrie H.
Karrie H.
Canton, IL

I keep breaking out from nair does anyone know of any other facial hair removers that work
ivelisse C.
ivelisse C.
Danbury, CT

I have reviewed this product will like to know when the hair grows back on the face those the hairs are thick or baby hairs..thanks
Amy A.
Amy A.
Cullman, AL

Does this hurt, and does it make your hair grow back worse
Alexsandra W.
Alexsandra W.
Pikeville , Nc

I need a new way to remove the hair from my face! I can't wax because my skin is super sensitive has the product ever irritated anyone's skin?