Nair Precision Face Wax Kit uploaded by Rachii B.

BY NAIR #40 in Waxing Kits

New! Water Rinseable Sugar Wax. Skin Softening Formula with White Lily. Smoothness Lasts Up to 8 Weeks*. For Facial Hair & Eyebrows. Dermatologist Tested. Up to 25 Facial Applications. European Innovation by Nair® For easy, precise removal of facial hair and eyebrows, discover Nair® Face Roll-On Wax Kit. Ultra-Precision with the Exclusive Nair® Roll-On Applicator Based on professiona. see more...

• can i use this to shape eyebrows 1 Answers
  • Does this really work like their other products1 Answers
Christy T.
GEORGETOWN, KY
This product was excellent at removing all the hair in the areas in which it was applied. All of the fine hairs were removed and my skin was not irritated afterwards. I would highly recommend this product to anyone.
Danielle M.
San Jose, CA

I bought this with high hopes, I struggle with facial hair and people don't mind to point that out... but I saw this and thought I'd give it a shot so I bought it yesterday, tried it today, in a little area to see if it irritated me etc. took all the hair off in that spot didn't even make my skin irritated its a little bit red but not enough to really notice, just kind pink-ish, my skins not that sensitive but it might bother other people that are, but it didn't bother me, didn't burn or anything this stuff works I wasn't sure about it at first, I doubted a cream could really remove hair, and if it did I figured it would be 1 hair or 2 but no it removed it ALL Unless I get some freak-ish prolonged reaction to this I will diffidently get this in the future :D
Martha Z.
Sterling Hts, MI
It removed the hair around my mouth which was a level up from peach fuzz and I was satisfied. I was focused on doing my eyebrows and I bought it for that purpose. So when I tried that nothing got pulled out, except the peach fuzz above my eyebrows and the stray hairs that shouldn't be there. So it only worked around my mouth. Maybe my hair was too thick or something? I followed all of the directions.
Tiffany H.
Patterson, LA
I've used the a couple of times for my upper lip and eye brows. They were okay but not the easiest to use. I had to use tweezers after to get a few hairs left behind. All in all product wasn't horrible.
Garleni Á.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've used Nair on and off since I was 13 and I remember it having a really strong smell that bothered me back then but this precision kit for face and upper lip smells way better! The tubes the products come in are very convenient so you don't have to get it on your hands, you can just apppy it directly on the area using the tube itself. I like that it comes with a moisturizer, it really helps soothe your skin afterwards.I tend to notice my skin feels bare and the moisturizer really helps make my skin feel soft to the touch again. I haven't had any redness after using this on my upper lip as I usually do with the big container one. I can tell it's better for sensitive skin like the face. I recommend this product for any women. although I don't know about using it on areas of the face where you have acne.
Synthia C.
Staten Island, NY
I use this Wax Kit every two weeks I gotta say at first it did hurt but you get used to it plus it leaves your skin hydrated it's soft and smooth like a baby's butt.
Mandee S.
I use this all the time for unwanted hair on my face. Its really easy to use and it met my expectations for removing the hair easily. I bought mine at a local drug store, but I know they are available at Walmart and Target as well. Overall Im very satisfied with this product and it sells for a good price definitely cheaper then going to the salon!
Dena W.
I have probably used every brand of facial hair removal on the market. Although it did what it was suppose to do, to remove hair, I have extremely sensitive skin and I have a very small window between not working or burning my skin. Usually I fail to get it right. So generally I have strayed from any sort of wax on my face. Still searching.
Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA
I like the fact that you do this at home and the kit is very handy, plus it's some money you get to keep from spending at a salon, but the formula on the wax was very sticky and I made a little mess that almost cost me a shirt.
Very convenient to do at a girls night or something like that. Major plus.
Ayesha E.
Tucson, AZ
Okay ladies you have a problem you just noticed you have a man stash and chin hairs what do you do? You grab there within 10 minutes or less chin hair upper lip hair even Sideburn hair can be gone who has to know but you. I have a boyfriend and to this day he doesn't know I have 4 chin hairs and a man stash. Ladies it works great believe me!
Antoinette S.
Clarksville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this really work like their other products
Cynthia Y.
newmarket , ON
can i use this to shape eyebrows