BY NAIR #50 in Hair Removal Creams

Precision Hair Remover + Rebalancing Moisturizer Hair Remover Cream Net Wt.  0.69 oz. Rebalancing Moisturizer Net Wt. 0.50 oz. Thorough Hair Removal Long Lasting Results Dermatologist Tested Follow Directions Exactly ; Ingredients: Hair Remover Cream: water, Mineral Oil, Calcium Thioglycolate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Calcium Hydroxide, Ceteareth 20, Sodium Hydroxide, Camella Oleifera Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Fragrance. Rebalancing Moisturizer: Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Myreth 3 Myristate, Laureth 4, Mineral Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Laureth 23, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Isopropyl Myristate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Allantoin. Questions? M-F 9am-5pm ET see more...

• I hate plucking my face. So looking for something to make facial ...1 Answers
  • I get dark hairs on my chin that start out as ingrown. Dermatolog...1 Answers
  • Is this hair removal better then waxing 1 Answers
Nair Precision Face & Upper Lip Kit
  • "My skin isn't that sensitive however it would leave the area I used it in very red for a few hours so I can imagine if you have sensitive skin it would be worse. " in 5 reviews
Adriana P.
Houston
A mí en lo particular está merca me encanta pues cumple con lo que promete, es muy fácil de usar y muy efectiva, además de que es súper barata en el mercado, me encanta!
Jackie R.
Calgary
Trying it for the first time so let's see how it goes ;) I almost put it over my brows haha KILL ME NOW
Mikita S.
Arlington, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
DONOT USE THIS. It burned my upper lips really bad and i got cold sore. If you are prone to cold sore, you will definitely get it after using this. I got it in a totally different spot than i usually get. And it left me scared. It burned really bad too. Not worth it. I really like it idea of it though, wish it had worked for me as i hate upper lip hair and it would have made it so much easier. I used it coz dulce candy made a video and said she used it for her side burns. Did not work for me.
Sapopan E.
Palestine, TX
Does it work!? Yes it works but the smell is so strong. I used it the way instructions had an i literlly broke out. It burned so bad after i used it. I thought i had did it wrong. So i waited a month to use it again. Once again my skin was red and irritated. I could not use this product. I wish I never broke me out. Maybe my skin is to sensitive because I dread waxing! I hate pain.
Meagan W.
KNOXVILLE, TN
Removes hair easily but often irritates my sensitive skin and the smell isn't so great! It is nice for a quick hair removal instead of going to get a wax on my upper lip. Good price and convenient quick fix for hair removal. Give it a try.
Megan S.
I use this product very often. Every time I run out I go back for more. It's very useful and worth the price. I totally recommend that you all use this product. It would save you a lot of time. I would definitely buy again!
Lisa P.
Regina
It works so good for me, but I don't have a sensitive face and my upper lip can be red for a long time after. I even leave it on for less than the instructions say and it still makes my skin so red. I love the results this product gives me though.
Stacey D.
Portland, TX
Works fairly well but you definitely have to leave it on for the full time. The smell is rather strong but that's expected with any hair removal cream. Still found myself plucking a few hairs after using.
Amanda S.
South Jordan, UT
Used this for years to remove upper lip hair! I use it in between bleaching and it easy to use.
Alexis A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just love how convenient nair makes it for me to get rid of unwanted facial hair
Taylor F.
Ojai, CA
Does this burn your skin? Is it safe?
Sahrae G.
Carthage, NY
What is the best facial hair removal product you've used?
Bree S.
Jacksonville , Fl
If I want to get rid of peach fuzz from my face how long will this keep it gone and does it cause the fuzz to grow back any differently? I'd like to try it out as I've heard it helps apply foundation much smoothr and keeps the powdery layers to a minimum.
Mikita S.
Arlington, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does any one know any hair removing cream for upper lips that does not burn like this one? Something that worked for you while this didn't.
Nicole T.
Kennewick, WA
Is this hair removal better then waxing