BY NAIR

Precision Hair Remover + Rebalancing Moisturizer Hair Remover Cream Net Wt.  0.69 oz. Rebalancing Moisturizer Net Wt. 0.50 oz. Thorough Hair Removal Long Lasting Results Dermatologist Tested Follow Directions Exactly ; Ingredients: Hair Remover Cream: water, Mineral Oil, Calcium Thioglycolate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Calcium Hydroxide, Ceteareth 20, Sodium Hydroxide, Camella Oleifera Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Fragrance. Rebalancing Moisturizer: Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Myreth 3 Myristate, Laureth 4, Mineral Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Laureth 23, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Isopropyl Myristate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Allantoin. Questions? M-F 9am-5pm ET see more...

• I hate plucking my face. So looking for something to make...1 Answers
  • I get dark hairs on my chin that start out as ingrown. De...1 Answers
  • Is this hair removal better then waxing 1 Answers
Mikita S.
Arlington, TX
DONOT USE THIS. It burned my upper lips really bad and i got cold sore. If you are prone to cold sore, you will definitely get it after using this. I got it in a totally different spot than i usually get. And it left me scared. It burned really bad too. Not worth it. I really like it idea of it though, wish it had worked for me as i hate upper lip hair and it would have made it so much easier. I used it coz dulce candy made a video and said she used it for her side burns. Did not work for me.
Adriana P.
Houston
A mí en lo particular está merca me encanta pues cumple con lo que promete, es muy fácil de usar y muy efectiva, además de que es súper barata en el mercado, me encanta!
Jackie R.
Calgary
Trying it for the first time so let's see how it goes ;) I almost put it over my brows haha KILL ME NOW
Katy G.
Buffalo, NY
This is something we don't talk about a lot, but I hate my upper lip hair! Ive been using this nair cream since I was a teenager. It's super easy, apply but do not rub in. Let sit for no more than 10min and gently wash off...it says not to scrub off but sometimes I notice a few hairs left behind and if I gently scrub them they come right off. But if I accidentally get carried away and scrub too hard or leave it on for literally a min more than 10min, I have a red upper lip for a few hours. For the most part it does the job, lasts about 3 weeks but has a horrible chemical smell. Like a perm smell almost.
Kristie H.
North Tonawanda, NY
When I want to remove facial hair I only use Mail precision face and upper lip kit. This product is really inexpensive and works very good to get rid of unwanted hair.
Sarree M.
Providence, RI
Worked good, been trying to find something for upper lip and I found this. It did leave a little red mark but still works good
Tracy T.
High Point, NC
Be careful with leaving this on too long can cause skin irritation very quick. Will remover hair well but don't leave on to long and wipe off gently.
This being said follow directions carefully
Troyneisha J.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is the only Nair product that does what it says. I absolutely love it. I grow hair everywhere really fast. Especially upper lip and its so easy to put this on when your in a hurry get dressdressand take it off. Its really convenient. Personally I never get a rash. Long use of other Nair products might cause a rash. Or your just simply SENSITIVE. Also this stuff was made in a lab you should expect to be red or something. A lot of people experience redness after shaving.
Alasia S.
This product is fantastic. I hate shaving my fave because the hairs so fine and blonde it's barely noticeable and I don't think shavings worth the time or effort. This, though, is. It takes all the hair away and my makeup goes on soooo much more smoothly.
Meagan W.
Knoxville, TN
Removes hair easily but often irritates my sensitive skin and the smell isn't so great! It is nice for a quick hair removal instead of going to get a wax on my upper lip. Good price and convenient quick fix for hair removal. Give it a try.
Taylor F.
Ojai , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this burn your skin? Is it safe?
Sahrae G.
What is the best facial hair removal product you've used?
Bree S.
Jacksonville , Fl
If I want to get rid of peach fuzz from my face how long will this keep it gone and does it cause the fuzz to grow back any differently? I'd like to try it out as I've heard it helps apply foundation much smoothr and keeps the powdery layers to a minimum.
Mikita S.
Arlington, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does any one know any hair removing cream for upper lips that does not burn like this one? Something that worked for you while this didn't.
Nicole T.
Kennewick, WA
Is this hair removal better then waxing