BY NAIR #61 in Hair Removal Creams

Precision Hair Remover + Rebalancing Moisturizer Hair Remover Cream Net Wt.  0.69 oz. Rebalancing Moisturizer Net Wt. 0.50 oz. Thorough Hair Removal Long Lasting Results Dermatologist Tested Follow Directions Exactly ; Ingredients: Hair Remover Cream: water, Mineral Oil, Calcium Thioglycolate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Calcium Hydroxide, Ceteareth 20, Sodium Hydroxide, Camella Oleifera Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Fragrance. Rebalancing Moisturizer: Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Myreth 3 Myristate, Laureth 4, Mineral Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Laureth 23, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Isopropyl Myristate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Allantoin. Questions? M-F 9am-5pm ET see more...

• I hate plucking my face. So looking for something to make facial ...1 Answers
  • I get dark hairs on my chin that start out as ingrown. Dermatolog...1 Answers
  • Is this hair removal better then waxing 1 Answers
Katy G.
Buffalo, NY
This is something we don't talk about a lot, but I hate my upper lip hair! Ive been using this nair cream since I was a teenager. It's super easy, apply but do not rub in. Let sit for no more than 10min and gently wash off...it says not to scrub off but sometimes I notice a few hairs left behind and if I gently scrub them they come right off. But if I accidentally get carried away and scrub too hard or leave it on for literally a min more than 10min, I have a red upper lip for a few hours. For the most part it does the job, lasts about 3 weeks but has a horrible chemical smell. Like a perm smell almost.
Sapopan E.
Palestine, TX
Does it work!? Yes it works but the smell is so strong. I used it the way instructions had an i literlly broke out. It burned so bad after i used it. I thought i had did it wrong. So i waited a month to use it again. Once again my skin was red and irritated. I could not use this product. I wish I never broke me out. Maybe my skin is to sensitive because I dread waxing! I hate pain.
Meagan W.
Knoxville , TN
Removes hair easily but often irritates my sensitive skin and the smell isn't so great! It is nice for a quick hair removal instead of going to get a wax on my upper lip. Good price and convenient quick fix for hair removal. Give it a try.
Lisa P.
Regina
It works so good for me, but I don't have a sensitive face and my upper lip can be red for a long time after. I even leave it on for less than the instructions say and it still makes my skin so red. I love the results this product gives me though.
Stacey D.
Portland, TX
Works fairly well but you definitely have to leave it on for the full time. The smell is rather strong but that's expected with any hair removal cream. Still found myself plucking a few hairs after using.
Amanda S.
South Jordan, UT
Used this for years to remove upper lip hair! I use it in between bleaching and it easy to use.
Alexis A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just love how convenient nair makes it for me to get rid of unwanted facial hair
Michelle B.
Bullhead City, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product for face and i love the nair brand.less irritating and easier to apply.and i love that no mustache look when i take it off.
Amanda D.
Applicator tip makes application a breeze. Gentle on my sensitive skin yet hair is removed on first use. No need to apply product a second time like with other products I've used in the past. Moisturizer helps calm skin after hair removal.
Jacqueline P.
Oakland, CA
I do this about everyother week on my entire face. It gets rid of all the hair and peach fuzz for a smooth makeup application. My hair not any different, i do not have a 5oclock shadow. My makeup looks great. I do it at night before going to bed because it does irritate my skin slightly. But when i wake up its back to normal.
Taylor F.
Ojai, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this burn your skin? Is it safe?
Sahrae G.
What is the best facial hair removal product you've used?
Bree S.
Jacksonville , Fl
If I want to get rid of peach fuzz from my face how long will this keep it gone and does it cause the fuzz to grow back any differently? I'd like to try it out as I've heard it helps apply foundation much smoothr and keeps the powdery layers to a minimum.
Mikita S.
Arlington, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does any one know any hair removing cream for upper lips that does not burn like this one? Something that worked for you while this didn't.
Nicole T.
Kennewick, WA
Is this hair removal better then waxing