BY NAIR

Precision Hair Remover + Rebalancing Moisturizer Hair Remover Cream Net Wt.  0.69 oz. Rebalancing Moisturizer Net Wt. 0.50 oz. Thorough Hair Removal Long Lasting Results Dermatologist Tested Follow Directions Exactly ; Ingredients: Hair Remover Cream: water, Mineral Oil, Calcium Thioglycolate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Calcium Hydroxide, Ceteareth 20, Sodium Hydroxide, Camella Oleifera Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Fragrance. Rebalancing Moisturizer: Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Myreth 3 Myristate, Laureth 4, Mineral Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Laureth 23, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Isopropyl Myristate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Allantoin. Questions? M-F 9am-5pm ET see more...

• I hate plucking my face. So looking for something to make...1 Answers
  • I get dark hairs on my chin that start out as ingrown. De...1 Answers
  • Is this hair removal better then waxing 1 Answers
Jordan P.
This product does not work very well. I usually have to leave it on longer and still end up having to pluck hairs from my upper lip. It also dries out my lip so badly, even with the moisturizer.
Tracy T.
High Point, NC
Be careful with leaving this on too long can cause skin irritation very quick. Will remover hair well but don't leave on to long and wipe off gently.
This being said follow directions carefully
Kathia C.
W Valley City, UT
Did take away peach fuzz at first ir irritated my skin and made it feel like it burnes i stopes using for a while then gave it another try and did not have a skin reaction
Troyneisha J.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is the only Nair product that does what it says. I absolutely love it. I grow hair everywhere really fast. Especially upper lip and its so easy to put this on when your in a hurry get dressdressand take it off. Its really convenient. Personally I never get a rash. Long use of other Nair products might cause a rash. Or your just simply SENSITIVE. Also this stuff was made in a lab you should expect to be red or something. A lot of people experience redness after shaving.
Kristie H.
North Tonawanda, NY
When I want to remove facial hair I only use Mail precision face and upper lip kit. This product is really inexpensive and works very good to get rid of unwanted hair.
Sarree M.
Providence, RI
Worked good, been trying to find something for upper lip and I found this. It did leave a little red mark but still works good
Meagan W.
Knoxville, TN
Removes hair easily but often irritates my sensitive skin and the smell isn't so great! It is nice for a quick hair removal instead of going to get a wax on my upper lip. Good price and convenient quick fix for hair removal. Give it a try.
Alasia S.
This product is fantastic. I hate shaving my fave because the hairs so fine and blonde it's barely noticeable and I don't think shavings worth the time or effort. This, though, is. It takes all the hair away and my makeup goes on soooo much more smoothly.
Victoria L.
laporte, IN
Does not remove all of hair... Better than using a razor but I still can see peach fuzz after using..
Katie C.
Covington, LA
I have always had upper lip hair since I was young. Usually, I'd wax it but it was painful. This is a GREAT alternative that is painless. Make sure you try it on a small patch of skin to make sure it won't cause an allergic reaction!
Taylor F.
Ojai , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this burn your skin? Is it safe?
Sahrae G.
What is the best facial hair removal product you've used?
Bree S.
Jacksonville , Fl
If I want to get rid of peach fuzz from my face how long will this keep it gone and does it cause the fuzz to grow back any differently? I'd like to try it out as I've heard it helps apply foundation much smoothr and keeps the powdery layers to a minimum.
Mikita S.
Arlington, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does any one know any hair removing cream for upper lips that does not burn like this one? Something that worked for you while this didn't.
Nicole T.
Kennewick, WA
Is this hair removal better then waxing