BY NAIR #50 in Hair Removal Creams

Precision Hair Remover + Rebalancing Moisturizer Hair Remover Cream Net Wt.  0.69 oz. Rebalancing Moisturizer Net Wt. 0.50 oz. Thorough Hair Removal Long Lasting Results Dermatologist Tested Follow Directions Exactly ; Ingredients: Hair Remover Cream: water, Mineral Oil, Calcium Thioglycolate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Calcium Hydroxide, Ceteareth 20, Sodium Hydroxide, Camella Oleifera Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Fragrance. Rebalancing Moisturizer: Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Myreth 3 Myristate, Laureth 4, Mineral Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Laureth 23, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Isopropyl Myristate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Allantoin. Questions? M-F 9am-5pm ET see more...

• I hate plucking my face. So looking for something to make facial ...1 Answers
  • I get dark hairs on my chin that start out as ingrown. Dermatolog...1 Answers
  • Is this hair removal better then waxing 1 Answers
Nair Precision Face & Upper Lip Kit
  • "My skin isn't that sensitive however it would leave the area I used it in very red for a few hours so I can imagine if you have sensitive skin it would be worse. " in 5 reviews
Lisa P.
Regina
It works so good for me, but I don't have a sensitive face and my upper lip can be red for a long time after. I even leave it on for less than the instructions say and it still makes my skin so red. I love the results this product gives me though.
Stacey D.
Portland, TX
Works fairly well but you definitely have to leave it on for the full time. The smell is rather strong but that's expected with any hair removal cream. Still found myself plucking a few hairs after using.
Amanda S.
South Jordan, UT
Used this for years to remove upper lip hair! I use it in between bleaching and it easy to use.
Alexis A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just love how convenient nair makes it for me to get rid of unwanted facial hair
Michelle B.
Bullhead City, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product for face and i love the nair brand.less irritating and easier to apply.and i love that no mustache look when i take it off.
Amanda D.
Applicator tip makes application a breeze. Gentle on my sensitive skin yet hair is removed on first use. No need to apply product a second time like with other products I've used in the past. Moisturizer helps calm skin after hair removal.
Jacqueline P.
Oakland, CA
I do this about everyother week on my entire face. It gets rid of all the hair and peach fuzz for a smooth makeup application. My hair not any different, i do not have a 5oclock shadow. My makeup looks great. I do it at night before going to bed because it does irritate my skin slightly. But when i wake up its back to normal.
R A.
I didn't like this product. It got rid of the hair but when it grew back it came back thicker and darker. Which is the worst. So i went back to plucking.
Stephanie O.
It's great for removing the hair, works really well, but it smells terrible, and it recommends not to wash with soap immediately after and it's the worst, but if you just want to get the hair removed and don't mind the smell, I would say this one!
Rachel M.
Carlsbad, CA
This stuff does a great job at removing hair. However, it smells aweful. It's not exactly pleasant to smell the odor while removing hair from your upper lip. Sometimes it also makes my skin sensitive after using it. These negatives don't prevent me from using the product though, it does such a good job removing the hair
Taylor F.
Ojai, CA
Does this burn your skin? Is it safe?
Sahrae G.
Carthage, NY
What is the best facial hair removal product you've used?
Bree S.
Jacksonville , Fl
If I want to get rid of peach fuzz from my face how long will this keep it gone and does it cause the fuzz to grow back any differently? I'd like to try it out as I've heard it helps apply foundation much smoothr and keeps the powdery layers to a minimum.
Mikita S.
Arlington, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does any one know any hair removing cream for upper lips that does not burn like this one? Something that worked for you while this didn't.
Nicole T.
Kennewick, WA
Is this hair removal better then waxing