BY NAIR

Precision Hair Remover + Rebalancing Moisturizer Hair Remover Cream Net Wt.  0.69 oz. Rebalancing Moisturizer Net Wt. 0.50 oz. Thorough Hair Removal Long Lasting Results Dermatologist Tested Follow Directions Exactly ; Ingredients: Hair Remover Cream: water, Mineral Oil, Calcium Thioglycolate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Calcium Hydroxide, Ceteareth 20, Sodium Hydroxide, Camella Oleifera Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Fragrance. Rebalancing Moisturizer: Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Myreth 3 Myristate, Laureth 4, Mineral Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Laureth 23, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Isopropyl Myristate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Allantoin. Questions? M-F 9am-5pm ET see more...

• I hate plucking my face. So looking for something to make...1 Answers
  • I get dark hairs on my chin that start out as ingrown. De...1 Answers
  • Is this hair removal better then waxing 1 Answers
Victoria L.
laporte, IN
Does not remove all of hair... Better than using a razor but I still can see peach fuzz after using..
Natalie d.
Rocklin, CA
This works really well for my skin. It smells terrible though.
It's easy, it seems to last quite a while. I let it sit for the full 5 minutes, maybe a little longer, and haven't had any adverse reactions. I would be cautious if you have sensitive skin. Other Nair products tend to burn me, but this works great.
Tya L.
Minneapolis, MN
I always use nair to get rid of facial hair on my upper lip and side burns. I use it every week other week or so. However, the more I have used it, I notice i have to use it more often. That might just be because my skin has built a tolerance to it, but it is my favorite facial hair remover so I will continue to buy it.
Brenda V.
Ukiah, CA
This stuff works great. Gets rid of unwanted hair. I've gotta admit, I've used this all over my face. I sometimes shape my eyebrows with it too! The only downside is the smell and the fact that it leaves your face all red (which is understandable)
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
I tried this product multiple times. It would always leave my upper lip red and would miss hairs. I prefer waxing my little blonde hairs away.
danielle b.
El paso, TX
Nair products always give me such an ugly rash and I'm not one to have sensitive skin, I would not recommend this on the face, it could irritate it.
Karlee B.
Murphysboro, IL
This product is way too harsh for my sensitive skin. It burned and irritated my skin.
Nika E.
Franklinville, NJ
These don't really work for me. Takes off little to no hair, even after warming it up. I would not buy again.
Aliyah M.
Terrible product! when I woke up the next morning my skin was all red and burnt where I applied it. Not impressed
Lyndsey M.
Glenn Dale, MD
Works great. Gently enough that it didn't burn my fave and my face is very sensitive
Taylor F.
Ojai , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this burn your skin? Is it safe?
Sahrae G.
What is the best facial hair removal product you've used?
Bree S.
Jacksonville , Fl
If I want to get rid of peach fuzz from my face how long will this keep it gone and does it cause the fuzz to grow back any differently? I'd like to try it out as I've heard it helps apply foundation much smoothr and keeps the powdery layers to a minimum.
Mikita S.
Arlington, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does any one know any hair removing cream for upper lips that does not burn like this one? Something that worked for you while this didn't.
Nicole T.
Kennewick, WA
Is this hair removal better then waxing