BY NAIR #61 in Hair Removal Creams

Precision Hair Remover + Rebalancing Moisturizer Hair Remover Cream Net Wt.  0.69 oz. Rebalancing Moisturizer Net Wt. 0.50 oz. Thorough Hair Removal Long Lasting Results Dermatologist Tested Follow Directions Exactly ; Ingredients: Hair Remover Cream: water, Mineral Oil, Calcium Thioglycolate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Calcium Hydroxide, Ceteareth 20, Sodium Hydroxide, Camella Oleifera Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Fragrance. Rebalancing Moisturizer: Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Myreth 3 Myristate, Laureth 4, Mineral Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Laureth 23, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Isopropyl Myristate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Allantoin. Questions? M-F 9am-5pm ET see more...

• I hate plucking my face. So looking for something to make facial ...1 Answers
  • I get dark hairs on my chin that start out as ingrown. Dermatolog...1 Answers
  • Is this hair removal better then waxing 1 Answers
Rachel P.
Richland, WA
I have very sensitive skin, maybe it works better for those who don't but it left me with a nasty rash and tender skin. Removes hair great but not for sensitive skin.
Kamryn M.
Carrollton, TX
I used to shave my lip and now I don't have to and the hair doesn't grow back fast or as thick. I live by this product super easy to find in stores and actually works. I love it!
Noemii G.
Oxnard, CA
I think I've gone through like 20 packets of these because you have to ask that upper lip I don't want any facial hair and this does a great job of removing it
Emily D.
Ogden, UT
This removed my peach fuzz, but also burned my skin. I only left it on the recommended five minutes. It left my skin red and sensitive and scabby patches.
Megan C.
Pearland, TX
Life man-stache free with this super easy to use kit that takes only 10 minutes or less to use, and has a tiny bottle that seems to go a very long way.
R A.
I didn't like this product. It got rid of the hair but when it grew back it came back thicker and darker. Which is the worst. So i went back to plucking.
Viviana R.
I love nair products. This is something that I always repurchase. My go to when i want to take off my facial hair. It so affordable and easy to use.
danielle b.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nair products always give me such an ugly rash and I'm not one to have sensitive skin, I would not recommend this on the face, it could irritate it.
Audrey I.
Robstown , Tx
I love this product it is very easy to use and quick! There is no burning sensation of anything! I use it for my upper lip and it always works great
Maria J.
Richmond Hill, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have used various Nair products and I have many hit and misses. And this is one that was a missed for me. It irritated my skin and broke me out.
Taylor F.
Ojai, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this burn your skin? Is it safe?
Sahrae G.
What is the best facial hair removal product you've used?
Bree S.
Jacksonville , Fl
If I want to get rid of peach fuzz from my face how long will this keep it gone and does it cause the fuzz to grow back any differently? I'd like to try it out as I've heard it helps apply foundation much smoothr and keeps the powdery layers to a minimum.
Mikita S.
Arlington, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does any one know any hair removing cream for upper lips that does not burn like this one? Something that worked for you while this didn't.
Nicole T.
Kennewick, WA
Is this hair removal better then waxing