BY NAIR #51 in Hair Removal Creams

Precision Hair Remover + Rebalancing Moisturizer Hair Remover Cream Net Wt.  0.69 oz. Rebalancing Moisturizer Net Wt. 0.50 oz. Thorough Hair Removal Long Lasting Results Dermatologist Tested Follow Directions Exactly ; Ingredients: Hair Remover Cream: water, Mineral Oil, Calcium Thioglycolate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Calcium Hydroxide, Ceteareth 20, Sodium Hydroxide, Camella Oleifera Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Fragrance. Rebalancing Moisturizer: Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Myreth 3 Myristate, Laureth 4, Mineral Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Laureth 23, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Isopropyl Myristate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Allantoin. Questions? M-F 9am-5pm ET see more...

• I hate plucking my face. So looking for something to make facial ...1 Answers
  • I get dark hairs on my chin that start out as ingrown. Dermatolog...1 Answers
  • Is this hair removal better then waxing 1 Answers
Nair Precision Face & Upper Lip Kit
  • "My skin isn't that sensitive however it would leave the area I used it in very red for a few hours so I can imagine if you have sensitive skin it would be worse. " in 5 reviews
Red L.
Appleton, WI
I could never get these to work. They would either not remove the hair or it will burn way too much
Charlene B.
Fountain Hls, AZ
My skin is not sensitive; however, this stung and left my skin red and puffy for about 24 hours. I am glad I did this on a Saturday!
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
I tried this product multiple times. It would always leave my upper lip red and would miss hairs. I prefer waxing my little blonde hairs away.
Vanessa G.
Newark , Nj
Had bought this product once and never bought it again it doesn't work and I followed the directions not worth your money
Claudia P.
Warwick, RI
Wellness Guru Expert
Gosh that hurt! Oh my god just thinking about it I feel like crying. I put this thing as directed by the packaging, everything was fine till them. Wen it was time to pull it I thought my skin was coming off with it, but I did it, the worst parts was that half of my hair was still intact. What? Not doing it again.
Bianca R.
Plano, TX
I've used this a couple times. The first time I had to do it twice. I did not like the smell at all. I did notice that you might have to leave it on a minute or two longer to get all of the hair removed but not too long of you'll burn your skin. It's not pricey I've used generic and it prefer this one to others.
Mikita S.
Arlington, TX
DONOT USE THIS. It burned my upper lips really bad and i got cold sore. If you are prone to cold sore, you will definitely get it after using this. I got it in a totally different spot than i usually get. And it left me scared. It burned really bad too. Not worth it. I really like it idea of it though, wish it had worked for me as i hate upper lip hair and it would have made it so much easier. I used it coz dulce candy made a video and said she used it for her side burns. Did not work for me.
danielle b.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Nair products always give me such an ugly rash and I'm not one to have sensitive skin, I would not recommend this on the face, it could irritate it.
Karlee B.
Murphysboro, IL
This product is way too harsh for my sensitive skin. It burned and irritated my skin.
Nika E.
Franklinville, NJ
These don't really work for me. Takes off little to no hair, even after warming it up. I would not buy again.
Taylor F.
Ojai, CA
Does this burn your skin? Is it safe?
Sahrae G.
Carthage, NY
What is the best facial hair removal product you've used?
Nicole T.
Kennewick, WA
Is this hair removal better then waxing
Kristy S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I hate plucking my face. So looking for something to make facial hair removal easier. How well does it work? Any break outs?
Mikita S.
Arlington, TX
Does any one know any hair removing cream for upper lips that does not burn like this one? Something that worked for you while this didn't.