BY NAIR #51 in Hair Removal Creams

Precision Hair Remover + Rebalancing Moisturizer Hair Remover Cream Net Wt.  0.69 oz. Rebalancing Moisturizer Net Wt. 0.50 oz. Thorough Hair Removal Long Lasting Results Dermatologist Tested Follow Directions Exactly ; Ingredients: Hair Remover Cream: water, Mineral Oil, Calcium Thioglycolate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Calcium Hydroxide, Ceteareth 20, Sodium Hydroxide, Camella Oleifera Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Fragrance. Rebalancing Moisturizer: Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Myreth 3 Myristate, Laureth 4, Mineral Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Laureth 23, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Isopropyl Myristate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Allantoin. Questions? M-F 9am-5pm ET see more...

• I hate plucking my face. So looking for something to make facial ...1 Answers
  • I get dark hairs on my chin that start out as ingrown. Dermatolog...1 Answers
  • Is this hair removal better then waxing 1 Answers
Nair Precision Face & Upper Lip Kit
  • "My skin isn't that sensitive however it would leave the area I used it in very red for a few hours so I can imagine if you have sensitive skin it would be worse. " in 5 reviews
Jennifer B.
Bellflower, CA
They do remove hair, but only most of it. After using this product on my upper lip I noticed that not all the hairs were gone, there still were quite a few left.
Kamryn M.
Carrollton, TX
I used to shave my lip and now I don't have to and the hair doesn't grow back fast or as thick. I live by this product super easy to find in stores and actually works. I love it!
Noemii G.
Oxnard, CA
I think I've gone through like 20 packets of these because you have to ask that upper lip I don't want any facial hair and this does a great job of removing it
Emily D.
Ogden, UT
This removed my peach fuzz, but also burned my skin. I only left it on the recommended five minutes. It left my skin red and sensitive and scabby patches.
R A.
I didn't like this product. It got rid of the hair but when it grew back it came back thicker and darker. Which is the worst. So i went back to plucking.
Viviana R.
I love nair products. This is something that I always repurchase. My go to when i want to take off my facial hair. It so affordable and easy to use.
danielle b.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Nair products always give me such an ugly rash and I'm not one to have sensitive skin, I would not recommend this on the face, it could irritate it.
Audrey I.
Robstown , Tx
I love this product it is very easy to use and quick! There is no burning sensation of anything! I use it for my upper lip and it always works great
Maria J.
Richmond Hill, GA
I have used various Nair products and I have many hit and misses. And this is one that was a missed for me. It irritated my skin and broke me out.
Michelle B.
Bullhead City, AZ
I love this product for face and i love the nair brand.less irritating and easier to apply.and i love that no mustache look when i take it off.
Taylor F.
Ojai, CA
Does this burn your skin? Is it safe?
Sahrae G.
Carthage, NY
What is the best facial hair removal product you've used?
Nicole T.
Kennewick, WA
Is this hair removal better then waxing
Kristy S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I hate plucking my face. So looking for something to make facial hair removal easier. How well does it work? Any break outs?
Mikita S.
Arlington, TX
Does any one know any hair removing cream for upper lips that does not burn like this one? Something that worked for you while this didn't.