BY NAIR #62 in Hair Removal Creams

Precision Hair Remover + Rebalancing Moisturizer Hair Remover Cream Net Wt.  0.69 oz. Rebalancing Moisturizer Net Wt. 0.50 oz. Thorough Hair Removal Long Lasting Results Dermatologist Tested Follow Directions Exactly ; Ingredients: Hair Remover Cream: water, Mineral Oil, Calcium Thioglycolate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Calcium Hydroxide, Ceteareth 20, Sodium Hydroxide, Camella Oleifera Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Fragrance. Rebalancing Moisturizer: Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Myreth 3 Myristate, Laureth 4, Mineral Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Laureth 23, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Isopropyl Myristate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Allantoin. Questions? M-F 9am-5pm ET see more...

• I hate plucking my face. So looking for something to make...1 Answers
  • I get dark hairs on my chin that start out as ingrown. De...1 Answers
  • Is this hair removal better then waxing 1 Answers
Linda N.
Keyport, NJ
Have used Nair products since I was a teen and have always had great results. I love this product but if I do leave it on too long I do get a little bit of a red rash. Best to keep on top of time it is on - works well when directions are followed
Tawny F.
Blue Ridge, GA
This product claimed to be safe enough to use on sensitive skin.
However, this product did not perform as advertised.
Had little to no hair removal, caused horrible rash and irritated the treated area enough to cause a dermatologist appointment.
Tracy T.
High Point, NC
Be careful with leaving this on too long can cause skin irritation very quick. Will remover hair well but don't leave on to long and wipe off gently.
This being said follow directions carefully
Eileen V.
Bronx, NY
I love this stuff. I personally use it to groom my brows. I haven't had a professional touch my brows in over 3 years. I've been cleaning them up myself && this has been my holy grail. I don't have to worry about un even brows.
Patricia G.
Douglas, GA
I used this item for the very first time last week and I must say that I was very pleased with the results. The only thing is that if you have sensitive skin then I suggest you trying the other hair removal for sensitive skin.
vanessa z.
Norcross, GA
I hate it.. i might have used it wrong but it burned my skin so badly and i was soo embarrassed afterwards with all different types of scars on my upper lip! i never bought it afterwards because of that accident i had with it :(
Lauren D.
Russellville, AL
I like this product. Being half hispanic, i have upper lip hair and i hate it. this product does exactly what it says and i like it. i use it maybe once every 3 weeks because its just that effective. Great Product.
Ericka M.
Paterson, NJ
My daughter and I have very hairy upper lips (smile) she's a teenager so I wanted something I trusted and we can both use. Nair upper lip kit did the trick. She can use it on her own without supervision.
Samantha V.
San Antonio, TX
This product burned my skin and caused so much irritation i followed it correctly but still burned. I have tried almost every hair removal system out because unfortunately i am a very hairy person
Rachel H.
Deming, NM
The smell is hard to handle for the amount of time it needed to be applied. Especially if you are having to treat areas above nose it hard to complete the amount of time as the smell is horrible.
Taylor F.
Ojai, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this burn your skin? Is it safe?
Sahrae G.
What is the best facial hair removal product you've used?
Bree S.
Jacksonville , Fl
If I want to get rid of peach fuzz from my face how long will this keep it gone and does it cause the fuzz to grow back any differently? I'd like to try it out as I've heard it helps apply foundation much smoothr and keeps the powdery layers to a minimum.
Mikita S.
Arlington, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does any one know any hair removing cream for upper lips that does not burn like this one? Something that worked for you while this didn't.
Nicole T.
Kennewick, WA
Is this hair removal better then waxing