BY NAIR #61 in Hair Removal Creams

Precision Hair Remover + Rebalancing Moisturizer Hair Remover Cream Net Wt.  0.69 oz. Rebalancing Moisturizer Net Wt. 0.50 oz. Thorough Hair Removal Long Lasting Results Dermatologist Tested Follow Directions Exactly ; Ingredients: Hair Remover Cream: water, Mineral Oil, Calcium Thioglycolate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Calcium Hydroxide, Ceteareth 20, Sodium Hydroxide, Camella Oleifera Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Fragrance. Rebalancing Moisturizer: Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Myreth 3 Myristate, Laureth 4, Mineral Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Laureth 23, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Isopropyl Myristate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Allantoin. Questions? M-F 9am-5pm ET see more...

• I hate plucking my face. So looking for something to make facial ...1 Answers
  • I get dark hairs on my chin that start out as ingrown. Dermatolog...1 Answers
  • Is this hair removal better then waxing 1 Answers
Kathia C.
W Valley City, UT
Did take away peach fuzz at first ir irritated my skin and made it feel like it burnes i stopes using for a while then gave it another try and did not have a skin reaction
Jordan P.
This product does not work very well. I usually have to leave it on longer and still end up having to pluck hairs from my upper lip. It also dries out my lip so badly, even with the moisturizer.
Kristie H.
North Tonawanda, NY
When I want to remove facial hair I only use Mail precision face and upper lip kit. This product is really inexpensive and works very good to get rid of unwanted hair.
Dmitri L.
Springfield, MO
I used this for years in middle school to rid myself of some unwanted hair on my upper lip. It worked very smoothly and got rid of all the hair I needed it to. It doesn't irritate the skin underneath after the first or second time, and a tube lasts quite a while.
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Very effective and easy to use. Instructions are easy to follow, but don't leave on longer than instructed. I have sensitive skin and aside from a little redness which goes away after about an hour, my skin doesn't have a bad reaction to it. I would buy again.
Alexandra M.
Tolleson, AZ
This product works wonders. You have to really be careful with these types of products in not leaving it in too long because it can burn your skin. If you leave it on for the perfect amount of time it does the job well!
Stephanie W.
Kirkville, NY
To start off, I am an Italian girl with somewhat of a moustache. I was using this stuff on that for a few years with great results, when all of a sudden it stopped working. I don't know what happened or what changed, but I will not be buying this again
Caryn R.
I use Nair face cream hair remover because it is my favorite gets the Hair off quick and easy and it only takes five minutes there's no fuss and whatever is left over I can just wash off
Fabiola T.
Perryton, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product! I use it for my upper lip because I hate to wax it! It seriously gets rid of all the unwanted hair, & it only takes 10 minutes! The smell isn't the best but it does the job
Brenda V.
Ukiah, CA
This stuff works great. Gets rid of unwanted hair. I've gotta admit, I've used this all over my face. I sometimes shape my eyebrows with it too! The only downside is the smell and the fact that it leaves your face all red (which is understandable)
Taylor F.
Ojai, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this burn your skin? Is it safe?
Sahrae G.
What is the best facial hair removal product you've used?
Bree S.
Jacksonville , Fl
If I want to get rid of peach fuzz from my face how long will this keep it gone and does it cause the fuzz to grow back any differently? I'd like to try it out as I've heard it helps apply foundation much smoothr and keeps the powdery layers to a minimum.
Mikita S.
Arlington, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does any one know any hair removing cream for upper lips that does not burn like this one? Something that worked for you while this didn't.
Nicole T.
Kennewick, WA
Is this hair removal better then waxing