BY NAIR #51 in Hair Removal Creams

Precision Hair Remover + Rebalancing Moisturizer Hair Remover Cream Net Wt.  0.69 oz. Rebalancing Moisturizer Net Wt. 0.50 oz. Thorough Hair Removal Long Lasting Results Dermatologist Tested Follow Directions Exactly ; Ingredients: Hair Remover Cream: water, Mineral Oil, Calcium Thioglycolate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Calcium Hydroxide, Ceteareth 20, Sodium Hydroxide, Camella Oleifera Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Fragrance. Rebalancing Moisturizer: Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Myreth 3 Myristate, Laureth 4, Mineral Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Laureth 23, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Isopropyl Myristate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Allantoin. Questions? M-F 9am-5pm ET see more...

• I hate plucking my face. So looking for something to make facial ...1 Answers
  • I get dark hairs on my chin that start out as ingrown. Dermatolog...1 Answers
  • Is this hair removal better then waxing 1 Answers
Nair Precision Face & Upper Lip Kit
  • "My skin isn't that sensitive however it would leave the area I used it in very red for a few hours so I can imagine if you have sensitive skin it would be worse. " in 5 reviews
vanessa z.
Norcross, GA
I hate it.. i might have used it wrong but it burned my skin so badly and i was soo embarrassed afterwards with all different types of scars on my upper lip! i never bought it afterwards because of that accident i had with it :(
Arianna S.
Thousand Oaks, CA
This is kinda a good product for your upper lip. It also helps so it doesn't hurt as much
Tamara S.
Everyone has upper lip hair, but some of it is a bit unsightly. With having dark hair, I seem to sometimes have a shadow on my upper lip, so I get rid of it with Nair Precision Face Upper Lip Kit. It works great, I use it about once a month because it does such a good job. The only con to it is that it turns my upper lip red and causes dry skin for a few days which is almost as embarrassing as the upper lip hair.
Megan C.
Pearland, TX
Life man-stache free with this super easy to use kit that takes only 10 minutes or less to use, and has a tiny bottle that seems to go a very long way.
Rachel P.
Richland, WA
I have very sensitive skin, maybe it works better for those who don't but it left me with a nasty rash and tender skin. Removes hair great but not for sensitive skin.
Tawny F.
Blue Ridge, GA
This product claimed to be safe enough to use on sensitive skin.
However, this product did not perform as advertised.
Had little to no hair removal, caused horrible rash and irritated the treated area enough to cause a dermatologist appointment.
ashley  m.
Loved this product and left me surprised!!! although it left this light red mark on the side of my lips!
Gianna S.
W Greenwich, RI
Although this did it's job removing unwanted hair, I got a gross rash! I would not recommend if you have any history of having skin reactions or have skin sensitivity.
Elvira M.
Kent, WA
I absolutely hate my upper lip hair! They're blonde and they are really really fuzzy. So this product works perfect. I apply it for 10 minutes and wash it wish water and they're gone.

Unfortunately this does not work for me for my face hair because there are too many of them but it's still very effective for the lip. I have sensitive skin.
kristina g.
Levelland, TX
I use this product to remove hair off my upper lip,it works great! have never had any skin irritation,the only complaint i have is the smell..but i consider that a small price to pay
Taylor F.
Ojai, CA
Does this burn your skin? Is it safe?
Sahrae G.
Carthage, NY
What is the best facial hair removal product you've used?
Nicole T.
Kennewick, WA
Is this hair removal better then waxing
Kristy S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I hate plucking my face. So looking for something to make facial hair removal easier. How well does it work? Any break outs?
Mikita S.
Arlington, TX
Does any one know any hair removing cream for upper lips that does not burn like this one? Something that worked for you while this didn't.