BY NAIR #61 in Hair Removal Creams

Precision Hair Remover + Rebalancing Moisturizer Hair Remover Cream Net Wt.  0.69 oz. Rebalancing Moisturizer Net Wt. 0.50 oz. Thorough Hair Removal Long Lasting Results Dermatologist Tested Follow Directions Exactly ; Ingredients: Hair Remover Cream: water, Mineral Oil, Calcium Thioglycolate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Calcium Hydroxide, Ceteareth 20, Sodium Hydroxide, Camella Oleifera Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Fragrance. Rebalancing Moisturizer: Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Myreth 3 Myristate, Laureth 4, Mineral Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Laureth 23, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Isopropyl Myristate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Allantoin. Questions? M-F 9am-5pm ET see more...

• I hate plucking my face. So looking for something to make facial ...1 Answers
  • I get dark hairs on my chin that start out as ingrown. Dermatolog...1 Answers
  • Is this hair removal better then waxing 1 Answers
Brittany G.
Tarzana, CA
I love using this product as I do have a little bit of a mustache unfortunately. This gets rid of it in minutes and is extremely effective. It does smell gross and burns a little so make sure that you leave it on for the time stated on the package. If you can get past that, it's a great product and CVS sells it for cheap.
Albina G.
I used this on my cheeks because I had a little peach fuzz so I applied this cream which smells so bad... I put it on for 5 mins like it says on the box and after I wiped it off it kinda burned my skin a little I wasn't allergic But it did remove all the hair and it looked clean but my face burned for 3 hours after.
Natalie d.
Rocklin, CA
This works really well for my skin. It smells terrible though.
It's easy, it seems to last quite a while. I let it sit for the full 5 minutes, maybe a little longer, and haven't had any adverse reactions. I would be cautious if you have sensitive skin. Other Nair products tend to burn me, but this works great.
Tamara S.
Everyone has upper lip hair, but some of it is a bit unsightly. With having dark hair, I seem to sometimes have a shadow on my upper lip, so I get rid of it with Nair Precision Face Upper Lip Kit. It works great, I use it about once a month because it does such a good job. The only con to it is that it turns my upper lip red and causes dry skin for a few days which is almost as embarrassing as the upper lip hair.
Sahrae G.
This is what I have been using for about a year now. I prefer the creams because lets be honest waxing hurts! The one con is the smell of this, and sometimes there is a little bit of skin irritation/burning afterwards. I'm still looking for one that might be better but this fits the bill for now!
ERIKA Y.
Fresno, CA
I love this stuff its my go to hair removal.
I always buy this stuff and it works great I am not a hairy person but I love a clean bare face peach fuzz less :) I would definitely keep on buying this gain since it is very effective. I buy this at cvs but I think any drug store carries it.
Kendra L.
Saint Louis, OK
These are the absolute best! I use them for those unsightly chin hairs. You have to make sure and heat them up between your hands really good to ensure the wax gets hot enough to easily pull the hair.
Drubs lol K.
This has been upper lip hair removal since I was like 15-16 and I am now 30. Only need to use it once every two weeks, but make sure not to leave it on any longer than 7-10mins you it might burn you!
Kristen L.
This product worked very well for me. It removed all the hairs. I wouldn't suggest using it if you have sensitive skin though. My skin isn't that sensitive however it would leave the area I used it in very red for a few hours so I can imagine if you have sensitive skin it would be worse.
Kathia C.
W Valley City, UT
Did take away peach fuzz at first ir irritated my skin and made it feel like it burnes i stopes using for a while then gave it another try and did not have a skin reaction
Taylor F.
Ojai, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this burn your skin? Is it safe?
Sahrae G.
What is the best facial hair removal product you've used?
Bree S.
Jacksonville , Fl
If I want to get rid of peach fuzz from my face how long will this keep it gone and does it cause the fuzz to grow back any differently? I'd like to try it out as I've heard it helps apply foundation much smoothr and keeps the powdery layers to a minimum.
Mikita S.
Arlington, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does any one know any hair removing cream for upper lips that does not burn like this one? Something that worked for you while this didn't.
Nicole T.
Kennewick, WA
Is this hair removal better then waxing