BY NAIR #51 in Hair Removal Creams

Precision Hair Remover + Rebalancing Moisturizer Hair Remover Cream Net Wt.  0.69 oz. Rebalancing Moisturizer Net Wt. 0.50 oz. Thorough Hair Removal Long Lasting Results Dermatologist Tested Follow Directions Exactly ; Ingredients: Hair Remover Cream: water, Mineral Oil, Calcium Thioglycolate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Calcium Hydroxide, Ceteareth 20, Sodium Hydroxide, Camella Oleifera Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Fragrance. Rebalancing Moisturizer: Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Myreth 3 Myristate, Laureth 4, Mineral Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Laureth 23, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Isopropyl Myristate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Allantoin. Questions? M-F 9am-5pm ET see more...

• I hate plucking my face. So looking for something to make facial ...1 Answers
  • I get dark hairs on my chin that start out as ingrown. Dermatolog...1 Answers
  • Is this hair removal better then waxing 1 Answers
Nair Precision Face & Upper Lip Kit
  • "My skin isn't that sensitive however it would leave the area I used it in very red for a few hours so I can imagine if you have sensitive skin it would be worse. " in 5 reviews
ERIKA Y.
Fresno, CA
I love this stuff its my go to hair removal.
I always buy this stuff and it works great I am not a hairy person but I love a clean bare face peach fuzz less :) I would definitely keep on buying this gain since it is very effective. I buy this at cvs but I think any drug store carries it.
Drubs lol K.
This has been upper lip hair removal since I was like 15-16 and I am now 30. Only need to use it once every two weeks, but make sure not to leave it on any longer than 7-10mins you it might burn you!
Kendra L.
Saint Louis, OK
These are the absolute best! I use them for those unsightly chin hairs. You have to make sure and heat them up between your hands really good to ensure the wax gets hot enough to easily pull the hair.
Kathia C.
W Valley City, UT
Did take away peach fuzz at first ir irritated my skin and made it feel like it burnes i stopes using for a while then gave it another try and did not have a skin reaction
Daniela H.
I like this one a lot it removed all of my facial hair even the thick little hairs that you have to pluck out .. It removed it! It doesn't have a pleasant smell to it but hey it gets the job done !
Jordan P.
This product does not work very well. I usually have to leave it on longer and still end up having to pluck hairs from my upper lip. It also dries out my lip so badly, even with the moisturizer.
Dmitri L.
Springfield, MO
I used this for years in middle school to rid myself of some unwanted hair on my upper lip. It worked very smoothly and got rid of all the hair I needed it to. It doesn't irritate the skin underneath after the first or second time, and a tube lasts quite a while.
Kristie H.
North Tonawanda, NY
When I want to remove facial hair I only use Mail precision face and upper lip kit. This product is really inexpensive and works very good to get rid of unwanted hair.
Alexandra M.
Tolleson, AZ
This product works wonders. You have to really be careful with these types of products in not leaving it in too long because it can burn your skin. If you leave it on for the perfect amount of time it does the job well!
Giselle M.
Inglewood, CA
Very effective and easy to use. Instructions are easy to follow, but don't leave on longer than instructed. I have sensitive skin and aside from a little redness which goes away after about an hour, my skin doesn't have a bad reaction to it. I would buy again.
Taylor F.
Ojai, CA
Does this burn your skin? Is it safe?
Sahrae G.
Carthage, NY
What is the best facial hair removal product you've used?
Nicole T.
Kennewick, WA
Is this hair removal better then waxing
Kristy S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I hate plucking my face. So looking for something to make facial hair removal easier. How well does it work? Any break outs?
Mikita S.
Arlington, TX
Does any one know any hair removing cream for upper lips that does not burn like this one? Something that worked for you while this didn't.