BY NAIR #49 in Hair Removal Creams

Precision Hair Remover + Rebalancing Moisturizer Hair Remover Cream Net Wt.  0.69 oz. Rebalancing Moisturizer Net Wt. 0.50 oz. Thorough Hair Removal Long Lasting Results Dermatologist Tested Follow Directions Exactly ; Ingredients: Hair Remover Cream: water, Mineral Oil, Calcium Thioglycolate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Calcium Hydroxide, Ceteareth 20, Sodium Hydroxide, Camella Oleifera Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Fragrance. Rebalancing Moisturizer: Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Myreth 3 Myristate, Laureth 4, Mineral Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Laureth 23, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Isopropyl Myristate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Allantoin. Questions? M-F 9am-5pm ET see more...

• I hate plucking my face. So looking for something to make facial ...1 Answers
  • I get dark hairs on my chin that start out as ingrown. Dermatolog...1 Answers
  • Is this hair removal better then waxing 1 Answers
Gabriela M.
Mesa, AZ
The smell of this hair removal cream was horrendous. It made my eyes water, not worth the pain in my nostrils to smell this products. The products itself did not do a great job of removing the wanted hair. This is definitely a product I will not purchase again.
Amanda P.
This cream works great!!! I usually use it about once a month, maybe twice. It's really quick (slather it on, leave it for five minutes, then wash off) and it gets all the hair. My lip is silky smooth!!
It does smell weird, but it works fantastically.
Yesenia S.
Very gentle on the face but very effective. Takes a couple minutes to get rid of all unwanted facial hair.
I use this every 2 weeks to maintain a smooth face for makeup application. Very satisfied with product.
Fatima N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love using this it really does remove your hair and it's so affordable.,purchased mine at cvs and I'm so satisfied in definitely purchasing this product again and I recommend this product to anyone who wants a good and pain free face hair removal
Lexy G.
Dallas, TX
I really love this product I use it every time when its needed. Yes, its easy to use and its smooth and soft on my upper lip. I couldn't compare it because its the only product I use. Yes, it removes all the hair and the small little hairs too. Yes, I'm very satisfied with this product.
Elvira M.
Kent, WA
I absolutely hate my upper lip hair! They're blonde and they are really really fuzzy. So this product works perfect. I apply it for 10 minutes and wash it wish water and they're gone.

Unfortunately this does not work for me for my face hair because there are too many of them but it's still very effective for the lip. I have sensitive skin.
Jacqueline L.
St Clr Shores, MI
Nothing like being blessed with a stache. Thankfully this easy to use cream gets rid of unwanted facial hair so quickly and lasts up to two weeks. I've used other products but always go back to this..
Daisy A.
Beaverton, OR
I use this for removing and unwanted hair on my face and it's truly the best. It doesn't smell the best but it also has never left my very sensitive skin with a rash so that's obviously the point. I've been using for about 6 years now!
Brittany G.
Tarzana, CA
I love using this product as I do have a little bit of a mustache unfortunately. This gets rid of it in minutes and is extremely effective. It does smell gross and burns a little so make sure that you leave it on for the time stated on the package. If you can get past that, it's a great product and CVS sells it for cheap.
Tya L.
Minneapolis, MN
I always use nair to get rid of facial hair on my upper lip and side burns. I use it every week other week or so. However, the more I have used it, I notice i have to use it more often. That might just be because my skin has built a tolerance to it, but it is my favorite facial hair remover so I will continue to buy it.
Taylor F.
Ojai, CA
Does this burn your skin? Is it safe?
Sahrae G.
What is the best facial hair removal product you've used?
Bree S.
Jacksonville , Fl
If I want to get rid of peach fuzz from my face how long will this keep it gone and does it cause the fuzz to grow back any differently? I'd like to try it out as I've heard it helps apply foundation much smoothr and keeps the powdery layers to a minimum.
Mikita S.
Arlington, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does any one know any hair removing cream for upper lips that does not burn like this one? Something that worked for you while this didn't.
Nicole T.
Kennewick, WA
Is this hair removal better then waxing