BY NAIR #51 in Hair Removal Creams

Precision Hair Remover + Rebalancing Moisturizer Hair Remover Cream Net Wt.  0.69 oz. Rebalancing Moisturizer Net Wt. 0.50 oz. Thorough Hair Removal Long Lasting Results Dermatologist Tested Follow Directions Exactly ; Ingredients: Hair Remover Cream: water, Mineral Oil, Calcium Thioglycolate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Calcium Hydroxide, Ceteareth 20, Sodium Hydroxide, Camella Oleifera Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Fragrance. Rebalancing Moisturizer: Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Myreth 3 Myristate, Laureth 4, Mineral Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Laureth 23, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Isopropyl Myristate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Allantoin. Questions? M-F 9am-5pm ET see more...

• I hate plucking my face. So looking for something to make facial ...1 Answers
  • I get dark hairs on my chin that start out as ingrown. Dermatolog...1 Answers
  • Is this hair removal better then waxing 1 Answers
Nair Precision Face & Upper Lip Kit
  • "My skin isn't that sensitive however it would leave the area I used it in very red for a few hours so I can imagine if you have sensitive skin it would be worse. " in 5 reviews
R A.
I didn't like this product. It got rid of the hair but when it grew back it came back thicker and darker. Which is the worst. So i went back to plucking.
Michelle B.
Bullhead City, AZ
I love this product for face and i love the nair brand.less irritating and easier to apply.and i love that no mustache look when i take it off.
Michelle J.
Sherwood, AR
I usually get hair on my top lip. This works very well and gets the small peach fuzz out. So no embarrassing moments for me.
Erin H.
Cleveland, OH
I started bleaching years ago. Was always self conscious about facial hair. I found Nair and I've been using it ever since!
Danielle D.
Kingsville, TX
No one likes upper lip hair (unless you work in a circus) and this product is perfect for my sensitive skin! 10/10
Kayla W.
Smells awful. Kinda hard to have under your nose for however long. But once again it gets the job done
Amanda S.
South Jordan, UT
Used this for years to remove upper lip hair! I use it in between bleaching and it easy to use.
Priscilla L.
Pasadena, TX
Love this product! Removes facial hair and my skin doesn't get irritated. Works great!
Evelina R.
La Vergne, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
Nair has always been a favorite of mine and I've been using it since I can remember!
Alexis A.
Wellness Guru Expert
I just love how convenient nair makes it for me to get rid of unwanted facial hair
Taylor F.
Ojai, CA
Does this burn your skin? Is it safe?
Sahrae G.
Carthage, NY
What is the best facial hair removal product you've used?
Nicole T.
Kennewick, WA
Is this hair removal better then waxing
Kristy S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I hate plucking my face. So looking for something to make facial hair removal easier. How well does it work? Any break outs?
Mikita S.
Arlington, TX
Does any one know any hair removing cream for upper lips that does not burn like this one? Something that worked for you while this didn't.