BY NAIR #65 in Hair Removal Creams

Precision Hair Remover + Rebalancing Moisturizer Hair Remover Cream Net Wt.  0.69 oz. Rebalancing Moisturizer Net Wt. 0.50 oz. Thorough Hair Removal Long Lasting Results Dermatologist Tested Follow Directions Exactly ; Ingredients: Hair Remover Cream: water, Mineral Oil, Calcium Thioglycolate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Calcium Hydroxide, Ceteareth 20, Sodium Hydroxide, Camella Oleifera Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Fragrance. Rebalancing Moisturizer: Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Myreth 3 Myristate, Laureth 4, Mineral Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Laureth 23, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Isopropyl Myristate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Allantoin. Questions? M-F 9am-5pm ET see more...

• I hate plucking my face. So looking for something to make...1 Answers
  • I get dark hairs on my chin that start out as ingrown. De...1 Answers
  • Is this hair removal better then waxing 1 Answers
Rachel J.
Hialeah, FL
I've been using this for YEARS. Ever since I decided to remove my upper lip hair, I always purchase this at either Walgreens or Walmart. Both my mom and I use it, because we just like to save the pain from waxing. We've always been satisfied with this, and always recommend it.
Emily L.
Escondido, CA
I would not recommend this product. While it does remove the hair as intended, my upper lip always become numb for days after I use it. I'm always very careful to not leave the product on longer then recommended, yet it always happens so I no longer will use this product. On the other hand, my roommate uses this product and has no issues with it.
Bianca R.
nipomo
I've used this a couple times. The first time I had to do it twice. I did not like the smell at all. I did notice that you might have to leave it on a minute or two longer to get all of the hair removed but not too long of you'll burn your skin. It's not pricey I've used generic and it prefer this one to others.
KARINA P.
Upland, CA
I use this product on a weekly basis. I would say its an okay product, I do not have sensitive skin so I do not feel any irritation. One major con of it is that it doesn't always remove all my mustache hair. It patchy when I wipe it off. And I don't like one bit because on the box it says to only use once every 24 hrs so out if fear I do not use it. And no matter how long I leave its still patchy, so i need to find a better product.
Troyneisha J.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is the only Nair product that does what it says. I absolutely love it. I grow hair everywhere really fast. Especially upper lip and its so easy to put this on when your in a hurry get dressdressand take it off. Its really convenient. Personally I never get a rash. Long use of other Nair products might cause a rash. Or your just simply SENSITIVE. Also this stuff was made in a lab you should expect to be red or something. A lot of people experience redness after shaving.
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Gosh that hurt! Oh my god just thinking about it I feel like crying. I put this thing as directed by the packaging, everything was fine till them. Wen it was time to pull it I thought my skin was coming off with it, but I did it, the worst parts was that half of my hair was still intact. What? Not doing it again.
samantha s.
BRUNSWICK, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have used this before. I sometimes use this . Sometimes it gets the hair off and sometimes it does not. It also burns my skin. So I'll use it. It is an ok. I would not recommend this product with women who have sensitive skin or very sensitive skin.
Karrie H.
Bath , IL
For the first six months of using this product I fell in love but after awhile it broke my face out really bad and then it kinda burned so I had to stop using. I bought this product from Walgreens and it was very easy to use but if you have sensitive skin or any acne in the area do not use!
Alasia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is fantastic. I hate shaving my fave because the hairs so fine and blonde it's barely noticeable and I don't think shavings worth the time or effort. This, though, is. It takes all the hair away and my makeup goes on soooo much more smoothly.
Cindy R.
Modesto, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product so much very easy to use but I would recommend you holding your breath a bit since the smell isn't very flattering but it is by far the best one I have used so yes I would say I'm satisfied with this purchase
Taylor F.
Ojai, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this burn your skin? Is it safe?
Sahrae G.
What is the best facial hair removal product you've used?
Bree S.
Jacksonville , Fl
If I want to get rid of peach fuzz from my face how long will this keep it gone and does it cause the fuzz to grow back any differently? I'd like to try it out as I've heard it helps apply foundation much smoothr and keeps the powdery layers to a minimum.
Mikita S.
Arlington, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does any one know any hair removing cream for upper lips that does not burn like this one? Something that worked for you while this didn't.
Nicole T.
Kennewick, WA
Is this hair removal better then waxing