BY NAIR #49 in Hair Removal Creams

Precision Hair Remover + Rebalancing Moisturizer Hair Remover Cream Net Wt.  0.69 oz. Rebalancing Moisturizer Net Wt. 0.50 oz. Thorough Hair Removal Long Lasting Results Dermatologist Tested Follow Directions Exactly ; Ingredients: Hair Remover Cream: water, Mineral Oil, Calcium Thioglycolate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Calcium Hydroxide, Ceteareth 20, Sodium Hydroxide, Camella Oleifera Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Fragrance. Rebalancing Moisturizer: Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Myreth 3 Myristate, Laureth 4, Mineral Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Laureth 23, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Isopropyl Myristate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Allantoin. Questions? M-F 9am-5pm ET see more...

• I hate plucking my face. So looking for something to make facial ...1 Answers
  • I get dark hairs on my chin that start out as ingrown. Dermatolog...1 Answers
  • Is this hair removal better then waxing 1 Answers
Stacey D.
Portland, TX
Works fairly well but you definitely have to leave it on for the full time. The smell is rather strong but that's expected with any hair removal cream. Still found myself plucking a few hairs after using.
Sara D.
Waterford, MI
Worked well in removing hair temporarily. However I noticed that I felt a lot of burning of my skin shortly after the application. Not a great product for those with very sensitive skin.
Adriana P.
Houston
A mí en lo particular está merca me encanta pues cumple con lo que promete, es muy fácil de usar y muy efectiva, además de que es súper barata en el mercado, me encanta!
Mikita S.
Arlington, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
DONOT USE THIS. It burned my upper lips really bad and i got cold sore. If you are prone to cold sore, you will definitely get it after using this. I got it in a totally different spot than i usually get. And it left me scared. It burned really bad too. Not worth it. I really like it idea of it though, wish it had worked for me as i hate upper lip hair and it would have made it so much easier. I used it coz dulce candy made a video and said she used it for her side burns. Did not work for me.
Vanesa R.
Sunnyside, WA
I do not like this product. I have to leave it on for the maximum time and it still does not get rid of all the unwanted hair. I usually also have been breaking out very badly after using this product. If you are interested in this product I recommend that you do a patch test to make sure you are not allergic and also do a trial run so you don't end up with a bad case of acne before a big event. Also the tip of the tube didn't help much in 'precision'. I put some product on a Q Tip and then applied. If you do try be sure to WATCH THE CLOCK! Leaving this on too long WILL give you chemical burns! They aren't kidding! I learned the hard way, another reason why I'm sticking to waxing.
Ashley K.
Canton, MI
I've tried to use Ghis product to rid myself of unwanted upper lip hair. I followed all of the instructions and left it on the required amount of time. I was expecting redness as I have sensitive skin. What I did not expect was the sheer burning I felt on my face. Furthermore, it did not even get all of the hair. I will stick with threading from now on
Yesenia Y.
Bakersfield, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this product on my entire face minus my under eye area. I bought this product at target for 5 bucks which is a good deal. It actually works but you need to find the trick leave it on for 5 muntes & after get a cloth & damp it in water & drain it & then tug lightly at the area with hair & go the direction of the hair & start removing this way.
Vanessa V.
N Bellmore, NY
The version I used looks like the first picture attached, the one wide bottle. Not the two separate ones. Usually, I shave my upper lip, and that has finally caught up to me. I started using this, it works wonderfully. I've never once felt a burn when using it. 5 mins isn't enough for me but I've never needed more than 10. If you're tired of seeing your 'stache, use this
Erika W.
This is my go-to facial hair removal product. Nail helps to get rid of unwanted hair fast without the burning, peeling, and extreme redness that other products do. I use this a couple of hours before going out (to make sure there is no redness) and use a little aloe vera to soothe the slight redness after. I apply for a few minutes less than the maximum time so that there is not the burning of the max time allowed. I also use a colored washcloth so that there is no staining. Always takes the hair off with no problem.
Rachel L.
This saves me time and money. I have just barely enough lip hair to make me have to visit the salon every few months! I saw this product and thought I'd try it! Been my favorite ever sense. Several of my friends now use it and couldn't be happier. It is very reasonably priced, and last several months.
Taylor F.
Ojai, CA
Does this burn your skin? Is it safe?
Sahrae G.
What is the best facial hair removal product you've used?
Bree S.
Jacksonville , Fl
If I want to get rid of peach fuzz from my face how long will this keep it gone and does it cause the fuzz to grow back any differently? I'd like to try it out as I've heard it helps apply foundation much smoothr and keeps the powdery layers to a minimum.
Mikita S.
Arlington, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does any one know any hair removing cream for upper lips that does not burn like this one? Something that worked for you while this didn't.
Nicole T.
Kennewick, WA
Is this hair removal better then waxing