BY NAIR #51 in Hair Removal Creams

Precision Hair Remover + Rebalancing Moisturizer Hair Remover Cream Net Wt.  0.69 oz. Rebalancing Moisturizer Net Wt. 0.50 oz. Thorough Hair Removal Long Lasting Results Dermatologist Tested Follow Directions Exactly ; Ingredients: Hair Remover Cream: water, Mineral Oil, Calcium Thioglycolate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Calcium Hydroxide, Ceteareth 20, Sodium Hydroxide, Camella Oleifera Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Fragrance. Rebalancing Moisturizer: Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Myreth 3 Myristate, Laureth 4, Mineral Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Laureth 23, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Isopropyl Myristate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Allantoin. Questions? M-F 9am-5pm ET see more...

• I hate plucking my face. So looking for something to make facial ...1 Answers
  • I get dark hairs on my chin that start out as ingrown. Dermatolog...1 Answers
  • Is this hair removal better then waxing 1 Answers
Nair Precision Face & Upper Lip Kit
  • "My skin isn't that sensitive however it would leave the area I used it in very red for a few hours so I can imagine if you have sensitive skin it would be worse. " in 5 reviews
Megan S.
I use this product very often. Every time I run out I go back for more. It's very useful and worth the price. I totally recommend that you all use this product. It would save you a lot of time. I would definitely buy again!
Sara D.
Waterford, MI
Worked well in removing hair temporarily. However I noticed that I felt a lot of burning of my skin shortly after the application. Not a great product for those with very sensitive skin.
Adriana P.
Houston
A mí en lo particular está merca me encanta pues cumple con lo que promete, es muy fácil de usar y muy efectiva, además de que es súper barata en el mercado, me encanta!
Stacey D.
Portland, TX
Works fairly well but you definitely have to leave it on for the full time. The smell is rather strong but that's expected with any hair removal cream. Still found myself plucking a few hairs after using.
MARYJANE A.
San Benito, TX
THIS PRODUCT IS STRONG AND WHISKS AWAY FACIAL AND UPPER LIP HAIR. APPLY A THIN LAYER, WAIT A MINUTE OR TWO AND WIPE AWAY WITH A WET WASH CLOTH. IT'S VERY INEXPENSIVE AND CAN BE USED ONCE A WEEK WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS.
Ashley K.
Canton, MI
I've tried to use Ghis product to rid myself of unwanted upper lip hair. I followed all of the instructions and left it on the required amount of time. I was expecting redness as I have sensitive skin. What I did not expect was the sheer burning I felt on my face. Furthermore, it did not even get all of the hair. I will stick with threading from now on
Yesenia Y.
Bakersfield, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this product on my entire face minus my under eye area. I bought this product at target for 5 bucks which is a good deal. It actually works but you need to find the trick leave it on for 5 muntes & after get a cloth & damp it in water & drain it & then tug lightly at the area with hair & go the direction of the hair & start removing this way.
Vanessa V.
N Bellmore, NY
The version I used looks like the first picture attached, the one wide bottle. Not the two separate ones. Usually, I shave my upper lip, and that has finally caught up to me. I started using this, it works wonderfully. I've never once felt a burn when using it. 5 mins isn't enough for me but I've never needed more than 10. If you're tired of seeing your 'stache, use this
Rachel L.
This saves me time and money. I have just barely enough lip hair to make me have to visit the salon every few months! I saw this product and thought I'd try it! Been my favorite ever sense. Several of my friends now use it and couldn't be happier. It is very reasonably priced, and last several months.
Emily L.
Oceanside, CA
I would not recommend this product. While it does remove the hair as intended, my upper lip always become numb for days after I use it. I'm always very careful to not leave the product on longer then recommended, yet it always happens so I no longer will use this product. On the other hand, my roommate uses this product and has no issues with it.
Taylor F.
Ojai, CA
Does this burn your skin? Is it safe?
Sahrae G.
Carthage, NY
What is the best facial hair removal product you've used?
Nicole T.
Kennewick, WA
Is this hair removal better then waxing
Kristy S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I hate plucking my face. So looking for something to make facial hair removal easier. How well does it work? Any break outs?
Mikita S.
Arlington, TX
Does any one know any hair removing cream for upper lips that does not burn like this one? Something that worked for you while this didn't.