BY NAIR #49 in Hair Removal Creams

Precision Hair Remover + Rebalancing Moisturizer Hair Remover Cream Net Wt.  0.69 oz. Rebalancing Moisturizer Net Wt. 0.50 oz. Thorough Hair Removal Long Lasting Results Dermatologist Tested Follow Directions Exactly ; Ingredients: Hair Remover Cream: water, Mineral Oil, Calcium Thioglycolate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Calcium Hydroxide, Ceteareth 20, Sodium Hydroxide, Camella Oleifera Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Fragrance. Rebalancing Moisturizer: Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Myreth 3 Myristate, Laureth 4, Mineral Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Laureth 23, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Isopropyl Myristate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Allantoin. Questions? M-F 9am-5pm ET see more...

• I hate plucking my face. So looking for something to make facial ...1 Answers
  • I get dark hairs on my chin that start out as ingrown. Dermatolog...1 Answers
  • Is this hair removal better then waxing 1 Answers
kate S.
Clarenville, NL
This is a great product. Very little irritation even though I have sensitive skin. It just takes a few minutes and it removes every hair. Much quicker and easier than waxing and way less irritation. I have used this for many years and will continue to do so.
Sophie S.
This was a terrible product! It burned my skin and I had a red upper lip for about a week!
I don't recommend this if you have sensitive skin or are wanting to get rid of light hairs on upper lip.
Sarah M.
I have mixed opinions baout this prudcts. The good is that it removes thr hair amd is good value and the bad is that it can leave arash on my skin and burnss
Kate S.
My face acts extremely sensitive to any form of hair removal. this product has not aggravated it in the slightest.
Aliyah M.
Terrible product! when I woke up the next morning my skin was all red and burnt where I applied it. Not impressed
Jackie R.
Calgary
Trying it for the first time so let's see how it goes ;) I almost put it over my brows haha KILL ME NOW
Suzy G.
Miami
This product removes facial hair quickly and easily, without any irritation or stinging. Great product!
Taylor F.
Ojai, CA
Does this burn your skin? Is it safe?
Sahrae G.
What is the best facial hair removal product you've used?
Bree S.
Jacksonville , Fl
If I want to get rid of peach fuzz from my face how long will this keep it gone and does it cause the fuzz to grow back any differently? I'd like to try it out as I've heard it helps apply foundation much smoothr and keeps the powdery layers to a minimum.
Mikita S.
Arlington, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does any one know any hair removing cream for upper lips that does not burn like this one? Something that worked for you while this didn't.
Nicole T.
Kennewick, WA
Is this hair removal better then waxing