BY NAIR #51 in Hair Removal Creams

Precision Hair Remover + Rebalancing Moisturizer Hair Remover Cream Net Wt.  0.69 oz. Rebalancing Moisturizer Net Wt. 0.50 oz. Thorough Hair Removal Long Lasting Results Dermatologist Tested Follow Directions Exactly ; Ingredients: Hair Remover Cream: water, Mineral Oil, Calcium Thioglycolate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Calcium Hydroxide, Ceteareth 20, Sodium Hydroxide, Camella Oleifera Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Fragrance. Rebalancing Moisturizer: Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Myreth 3 Myristate, Laureth 4, Mineral Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Laureth 23, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Isopropyl Myristate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Allantoin. Questions? M-F 9am-5pm ET see more...

• I hate plucking my face. So looking for something to make facial ...1 Answers
  • I get dark hairs on my chin that start out as ingrown. Dermatolog...1 Answers
  • Is this hair removal better then waxing 1 Answers
Nair Precision Face & Upper Lip Kit
  • "My skin isn't that sensitive however it would leave the area I used it in very red for a few hours so I can imagine if you have sensitive skin it would be worse. " in 5 reviews
Jackie R.
Calgary
Trying it for the first time so let's see how it goes ;) I almost put it over my brows haha KILL ME NOW
Suzy G.
Miami
This product removes facial hair quickly and easily, without any irritation or stinging. Great product!
kate S.
Clarenville, NL
This is a great product. Very little irritation even though I have sensitive skin. It just takes a few minutes and it removes every hair. Much quicker and easier than waxing and way less irritation. I have used this for many years and will continue to do so.
Amanda M.
Fairfield, CT
This always work in getting rid of my upper lip hair. The only con that I have with this product is that it leaves my upper lip red and a little irritated. I do have sensitive skin so that could be the cause of it all. However, it does work effectively in removing my hair.
Hannah P.
I used to use this as a way to get rid of the dark hair on my upper lip but I stopped using it as I had a very strong reaction to it. It stings a lot once applied and even though you only have to apply it for five minutes I found it almost unbearable and it would leave a large rash on my top lip much more noticeable than the hair I was trying to remove.
Sarah M.
I have mixed opinions baout this prudcts. The good is that it removes thr hair amd is good value and the bad is that it can leave arash on my skin and burnss
Sophie S.
This was a terrible product! It burned my skin and I had a red upper lip for about a week!
I don't recommend this if you have sensitive skin or are wanting to get rid of light hairs on upper lip.
Paige L.
Manchester, NH
I've used this product for a few years now to get rid of unwanted sideburns & lady mustache and it always gets the job done. I use it about once a month which doesn't break the bank. The scent of the product can be a little overwhelming but it doesn't stop me from buying it. I just need to make sure that when I use it I pay attention to the timer I have set because it will burn your skin if left on for too long.
Taylor F.
Ojai, CA
Does this burn your skin? Is it safe?
Sahrae G.
Carthage, NY
What is the best facial hair removal product you've used?
Nicole T.
Kennewick, WA
Is this hair removal better then waxing
Kristy S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I hate plucking my face. So looking for something to make facial hair removal easier. How well does it work? Any break outs?
Mikita S.
Arlington, TX
Does any one know any hair removing cream for upper lips that does not burn like this one? Something that worked for you while this didn't.