BY NAIR #64 in Hair Removal Creams

Precision Hair Remover + Rebalancing Moisturizer Hair Remover Cream Net Wt.  0.69 oz. Rebalancing Moisturizer Net Wt. 0.50 oz. Thorough Hair Removal Long Lasting Results Dermatologist Tested Follow Directions Exactly ; Ingredients: Hair Remover Cream: water, Mineral Oil, Calcium Thioglycolate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Calcium Hydroxide, Ceteareth 20, Sodium Hydroxide, Camella Oleifera Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Fragrance. Rebalancing Moisturizer: Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Myreth 3 Myristate, Laureth 4, Mineral Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Laureth 23, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Isopropyl Myristate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Allantoin. Questions? M-F 9am-5pm ET see more...

• I hate plucking my face. So looking for something to make...1 Answers
  • I get dark hairs on my chin that start out as ingrown. De...1 Answers
  • Is this hair removal better then waxing 1 Answers
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Nair has always been a favorite of mine and I've been using it since I can remember!
Lyndsey M.
Glenn Dale, MD
Works great. Gently enough that it didn't burn my fave and my face is very sensitive
Karlee B.
Murphysboro, IL
This product is way too harsh for my sensitive skin. It burned and irritated my skin.
Olympia M.
Works great on my face. No skin irritation! Highly recommend for facial hair removal.
Alexis A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just love how convenient nair makes it for me to get rid of unwanted facial hair
Aurora B.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This works like a charm and doesn't irritate your skin. it has a nice scent too.
Zane B.
Toronto, ON
I'm torn about how to write this review. I used this product many times with great success, until the last time I used it. The product had not expired or "gone bad" as far as I could tell, as I always clean and cap all products tightly after using. But the last time I tried to apply, a burning sensation started right away. It was only on my face maybe a minute before it burned so much I immediately had to rinse it off. Apparently I wasn't quick enough as the spots just under my nose had already developed painful red bumps like a chemical burn. I quickly re-read the insert in the package (even though I'd used it a bunch of times with no incident) and it said that you could experience a reaction when you've never experienced one before. Huh. I had to endure the painful bumps for the first few days of vacation before they (thankfully) healed and went away on their own. Welp, needless to say I haven't touched the stuff since and I know use a brow razor to take care of my upper lip.
Paige L.
Manchester, NH
I've used this product for a few years now to get rid of unwanted sideburns & lady mustache and it always gets the job done. I use it about once a month which doesn't break the bank. The scent of the product can be a little overwhelming but it doesn't stop me from buying it. I just need to make sure that when I use it I pay attention to the timer I have set because it will burn your skin if left on for too long.
Amanda M.
Middle Vlg, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This always work in getting rid of my upper lip hair. The only con that I have with this product is that it leaves my upper lip red and a little irritated. I do have sensitive skin so that could be the cause of it all. However, it does work effectively in removing my hair.
Hannah P.
I used to use this as a way to get rid of the dark hair on my upper lip but I stopped using it as I had a very strong reaction to it. It stings a lot once applied and even though you only have to apply it for five minutes I found it almost unbearable and it would leave a large rash on my top lip much more noticeable than the hair I was trying to remove.
Taylor F.
Ojai , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this burn your skin? Is it safe?
Sahrae G.
What is the best facial hair removal product you've used?
Bree S.
Jacksonville , Fl
If I want to get rid of peach fuzz from my face how long will this keep it gone and does it cause the fuzz to grow back any differently? I'd like to try it out as I've heard it helps apply foundation much smoothr and keeps the powdery layers to a minimum.
Mikita S.
Arlington, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does any one know any hair removing cream for upper lips that does not burn like this one? Something that worked for you while this didn't.
Nicole T.
Kennewick, WA
Is this hair removal better then waxing