BY NAIR #51 in Hair Removal Creams

Precision Hair Remover + Rebalancing Moisturizer Hair Remover Cream Net Wt.  0.69 oz. Rebalancing Moisturizer Net Wt. 0.50 oz. Thorough Hair Removal Long Lasting Results Dermatologist Tested Follow Directions Exactly ; Ingredients: Hair Remover Cream: water, Mineral Oil, Calcium Thioglycolate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Calcium Hydroxide, Ceteareth 20, Sodium Hydroxide, Camella Oleifera Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Fragrance. Rebalancing Moisturizer: Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Myreth 3 Myristate, Laureth 4, Mineral Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Laureth 23, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Isopropyl Myristate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Allantoin. Questions? M-F 9am-5pm ET see more...

• I hate plucking my face. So looking for something to make facial ...1 Answers
  • I get dark hairs on my chin that start out as ingrown. Dermatolog...1 Answers
  • Is this hair removal better then waxing 1 Answers
Nair Precision Face & Upper Lip Kit
  • "My skin isn't that sensitive however it would leave the area I used it in very red for a few hours so I can imagine if you have sensitive skin it would be worse. " in 5 reviews
Sahrae G.
Carthage, NY
This is what I have been using for about a year now. I prefer the creams because lets be honest waxing hurts! The one con is the smell of this, and sometimes there is a little bit of skin irritation/burning afterwards. I'm still looking for one that might be better but this fits the bill for now!
Erika W.
This is my go-to facial hair removal product. Nail helps to get rid of unwanted hair fast without the burning, peeling, and extreme redness that other products do. I use this a couple of hours before going out (to make sure there is no redness) and use a little aloe vera to soothe the slight redness after. I apply for a few minutes less than the maximum time so that there is not the burning of the max time allowed. I also use a colored washcloth so that there is no staining. Always takes the hair off with no problem.
Gianna S.
W Greenwich, RI
Although this did it's job removing unwanted hair, I got a gross rash! I would not recommend if you have any history of having skin reactions or have skin sensitivity.
Ericka M.
Paterson, NJ
My daughter and I have very hairy upper lips (smile) she's a teenager so I wanted something I trusted and we can both use. Nair upper lip kit did the trick. She can use it on her own without supervision.
Ashley D.
Pine Bush, NY
This stuff does the job well but the only problem is it burns if you leave it on for an extra min or just burns when you take it off.
ashley  m.
Loved this product and left me surprised!!! although it left this light red mark on the side of my lips!
Lisa P.
Regina
It works so good for me, but I don't have a sensitive face and my upper lip can be red for a long time after. I even leave it on for less than the instructions say and it still makes my skin so red. I love the results this product gives me though.
Zane B.
TORONTO, ON
I'm torn about how to write this review. I used this product many times with great success, until the last time I used it. The product had not expired or "gone bad" as far as I could tell, as I always clean and cap all products tightly after using. But the last time I tried to apply, a burning sensation started right away. It was only on my face maybe a minute before it burned so much I immediately had to rinse it off. Apparently I wasn't quick enough as the spots just under my nose had already developed painful red bumps like a chemical burn. I quickly re-read the insert in the package (even though I'd used it a bunch of times with no incident) and it said that you could experience a reaction when you've never experienced one before. Huh. I had to endure the painful bumps for the first few days of vacation before they (thankfully) healed and went away on their own. Welp, needless to say I haven't touched the stuff since and I know use a brow razor to take care of my upper lip.
Paige L.
Manchester, NH
I've used this product for a few years now to get rid of unwanted sideburns & lady mustache and it always gets the job done. I use it about once a month which doesn't break the bank. The scent of the product can be a little overwhelming but it doesn't stop me from buying it. I just need to make sure that when I use it I pay attention to the timer I have set because it will burn your skin if left on for too long.
Amanda M.
Middle Vlg, NY
This always work in getting rid of my upper lip hair. The only con that I have with this product is that it leaves my upper lip red and a little irritated. I do have sensitive skin so that could be the cause of it all. However, it does work effectively in removing my hair.
Taylor F.
Ojai, CA
Does this burn your skin? Is it safe?
Sahrae G.
Carthage, NY
What is the best facial hair removal product you've used?
Nicole T.
Kennewick, WA
Is this hair removal better then waxing
Kristy S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I hate plucking my face. So looking for something to make facial hair removal easier. How well does it work? Any break outs?
Mikita S.
Arlington, TX
Does any one know any hair removing cream for upper lips that does not burn like this one? Something that worked for you while this didn't.