BY NAIR #65 in Hair Removal Creams

Precision Hair Remover + Rebalancing Moisturizer Hair Remover Cream Net Wt.  0.69 oz. Rebalancing Moisturizer Net Wt. 0.50 oz. Thorough Hair Removal Long Lasting Results Dermatologist Tested Follow Directions Exactly ; Ingredients: Hair Remover Cream: water, Mineral Oil, Calcium Thioglycolate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Calcium Hydroxide, Ceteareth 20, Sodium Hydroxide, Camella Oleifera Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Fragrance. Rebalancing Moisturizer: Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Myreth 3 Myristate, Laureth 4, Mineral Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Laureth 23, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Isopropyl Myristate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Allantoin. Questions? M-F 9am-5pm ET see more...

• I hate plucking my face. So looking for something to make...1 Answers
  • I get dark hairs on my chin that start out as ingrown. De...1 Answers
  • Is this hair removal better then waxing 1 Answers
Erin M.
Little Neck, NY
Love this product. I can't wax my upper lip. It just hurts way to much. This product is a lifesave.
Lauren B.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Very stinky but does a decent job in quick removal. Like nads much better or going to the salon.
Leslie G.
Thousand Oaks, CA
This did work if I massaged it in circular motions. But it really left my skin red and burned!
Amanda S.
South Jordan, UT
Used this for years to remove upper lip hair! I use it in between bleaching and it easy to use.
Marissa D.
Janesville, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Works good. Smells horrible. Don't leave on too long or it will burn bad (as any hair remover)
Maggie S.
Hamilton, OH
This is really nice for the mustache area. It is gentle and removes the fuzz you don't want.
Arianna S.
Thousand Oaks, CA
This is kinda a good product for your upper lip. It also helps so it doesn't hurt as much
Journey G.
Lubbock, TX
I just feel like these are all the same they get the job done and have a horrible smell.
Shelbi S.
Las Cruces, NM
This is something I always re purchase. Takes all the peach fuzz off without irritation
Priscilla L.
Pasadena, TX
Love this product! Removes facial hair and my skin doesn't get irritated. Works great!
Taylor F.
Ojai , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this burn your skin? Is it safe?
Sahrae G.
What is the best facial hair removal product you've used?
Bree S.
Jacksonville , Fl
If I want to get rid of peach fuzz from my face how long will this keep it gone and does it cause the fuzz to grow back any differently? I'd like to try it out as I've heard it helps apply foundation much smoothr and keeps the powdery layers to a minimum.
Mikita S.
Arlington, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does any one know any hair removing cream for upper lips that does not burn like this one? Something that worked for you while this didn't.
Nicole T.
Kennewick, WA
Is this hair removal better then waxing