BY NAIR #62 in Hair Removal Creams

Precision Hair Remover + Rebalancing Moisturizer Hair Remover Cream Net Wt.  0.69 oz. Rebalancing Moisturizer Net Wt. 0.50 oz. Thorough Hair Removal Long Lasting Results Dermatologist Tested Follow Directions Exactly ; Ingredients: Hair Remover Cream: water, Mineral Oil, Calcium Thioglycolate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Calcium Hydroxide, Ceteareth 20, Sodium Hydroxide, Camella Oleifera Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Fragrance. Rebalancing Moisturizer: Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Myreth 3 Myristate, Laureth 4, Mineral Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Laureth 23, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Isopropyl Myristate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Allantoin. Questions? M-F 9am-5pm ET see more...

• I hate plucking my face. So looking for something to make...1 Answers
  • I get dark hairs on my chin that start out as ingrown. De...1 Answers
  • Is this hair removal better then waxing 1 Answers
Nika E.
Franklinville, NJ
These don't really work for me. Takes off little to no hair, even after warming it up. I would not buy again.
Rex R.
El Paso, TX
Love Nair! I can't live without this. My skin is really sensitive and I'm so glad Nair works so good with me.
Meghan P.
Spring Hill, TN
It gets rid of unwanted hair on my upper lip, Sometimes it doesn't cover the ehole upper lip ,but it works.
Ashley T.
Cypress, TX
Gets the unwanted hair off. Precise and not so painful. I use quite often and it has always worked for me!
Hilari B.
Washington, UT
This didn't work at all for me. It was messy and it burned my face. I'd rather just use a regular razer.
ashley  m.
Loved this product and left me surprised!!! although it left this light red mark on the side of my lips!
Kayla W.
Smells awful. Kinda hard to have under your nose for however long. But once again it gets the job done
Victoria L.
laporte, IN
Does not remove all of hair... Better than using a razor but I still can see peach fuzz after using..
Erin M.
Little Neck, NY
Love this product. I can't wax my upper lip. It just hurts way to much. This product is a lifesave.
Red L.
Appleton, WI
I could never get these to work. They would either not remove the hair or it will burn way too much
Taylor F.
Ojai, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this burn your skin? Is it safe?
Sahrae G.
What is the best facial hair removal product you've used?
Bree S.
Jacksonville , Fl
If I want to get rid of peach fuzz from my face how long will this keep it gone and does it cause the fuzz to grow back any differently? I'd like to try it out as I've heard it helps apply foundation much smoothr and keeps the powdery layers to a minimum.
Mikita S.
Arlington, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does any one know any hair removing cream for upper lips that does not burn like this one? Something that worked for you while this didn't.
Nicole T.
Kennewick, WA
Is this hair removal better then waxing