BY NAIR

Precision Hair Remover + Rebalancing Moisturizer Hair Remover Cream Net Wt.  0.69 oz. Rebalancing Moisturizer Net Wt. 0.50 oz. Thorough Hair Removal Long Lasting Results Dermatologist Tested Follow Directions Exactly ; Ingredients: Hair Remover Cream: water, Mineral Oil, Calcium Thioglycolate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Calcium Hydroxide, Ceteareth 20, Sodium Hydroxide, Camella Oleifera Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Fragrance. Rebalancing Moisturizer: Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Myreth 3 Myristate, Laureth 4, Mineral Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Laureth 23, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Isopropyl Myristate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Allantoin. Questions? M-F 9am-5pm ET see more...

• I hate plucking my face. So looking for something to make...1 Answers
  • I get dark hairs on my chin that start out as ingrown. De...1 Answers
  • Is this hair removal better then waxing 1 Answers
Michelle J.
Sherwood, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I usually get hair on my top lip. This works very well and gets the small peach fuzz out. So no embarrassing moments for me.
Lindsay H.
Creekside, PA
I have used this on my upper lip, and it never seems to take all of the hair off. I end up having to use tweezers afterwards.
Erin H.
Cleveland, OH
I started bleaching years ago. Was always self conscious about facial hair. I found Nair and I've been using it ever since!
Vanessa G.
Newark , Nj
Had bought this product once and never bought it again it doesn't work and I followed the directions not worth your money
Michaela J.
Athol, ID
This stuff is so amazing. It works very well but NEVER LEAVE IT ON FOR ANY MORE THAN 5 MINUTES!!! it will burn your skin!
Mildred L.
Lubbock, TX
The smell on this was not ideal, but it got the work done. Although if you have sensitive skin I would not recommend.
Linda A.
Port Charlotte, FL
I use about every 2 weeks. I have fine hair, so I leave on for 5-6 minutes. I works well but I don't like the smell.
brenda g.
Nair precision face and upper lip kit easily removes facial hair In just a couple minutes it's fast and easy to use
Danielle D.
Kingsville, TX
No one likes upper lip hair (unless you work in a circus) and this product is perfect for my sensitive skin! 10/10
Rosie ♪ C.
Cathedral City, CA
Painless way to remove my upper lip hair. I tried waxing but prefer using this cream. Definitely recommend it!
Taylor F.
Ojai , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this burn your skin? Is it safe?
Sahrae G.
What is the best facial hair removal product you've used?
Bree S.
Jacksonville , Fl
If I want to get rid of peach fuzz from my face how long will this keep it gone and does it cause the fuzz to grow back any differently? I'd like to try it out as I've heard it helps apply foundation much smoothr and keeps the powdery layers to a minimum.
Mikita S.
Euless, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does any one know any hair removing cream for upper lips that does not burn like this one? Something that worked for you while this didn't.
Nicole T.
Kennewick, WA
Is this hair removal better then waxing