BY NAIR #51 in Hair Removal Creams

Precision Hair Remover + Rebalancing Moisturizer Hair Remover Cream Net Wt.  0.69 oz. Rebalancing Moisturizer Net Wt. 0.50 oz. Thorough Hair Removal Long Lasting Results Dermatologist Tested Follow Directions Exactly ; Ingredients: Hair Remover Cream: water, Mineral Oil, Calcium Thioglycolate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Calcium Hydroxide, Ceteareth 20, Sodium Hydroxide, Camella Oleifera Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Fragrance. Rebalancing Moisturizer: Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Myreth 3 Myristate, Laureth 4, Mineral Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Laureth 23, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Isopropyl Myristate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Allantoin. Questions? M-F 9am-5pm ET see more...

• I hate plucking my face. So looking for something to make facial ...1 Answers
  • I get dark hairs on my chin that start out as ingrown. Dermatolog...1 Answers
  • Is this hair removal better then waxing 1 Answers
Nair Precision Face & Upper Lip Kit
  • "My skin isn't that sensitive however it would leave the area I used it in very red for a few hours so I can imagine if you have sensitive skin it would be worse. " in 5 reviews
Bianca R.
Plano, TX
I've used this a couple times. The first time I had to do it twice. I did not like the smell at all. I did notice that you might have to leave it on a minute or two longer to get all of the hair removed but not too long of you'll burn your skin. It's not pricey I've used generic and it prefer this one to others.
Mikita S.
Arlington, TX
DONOT USE THIS. It burned my upper lips really bad and i got cold sore. If you are prone to cold sore, you will definitely get it after using this. I got it in a totally different spot than i usually get. And it left me scared. It burned really bad too. Not worth it. I really like it idea of it though, wish it had worked for me as i hate upper lip hair and it would have made it so much easier. I used it coz dulce candy made a video and said she used it for her side burns. Did not work for me.
danielle b.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Nair products always give me such an ugly rash and I'm not one to have sensitive skin, I would not recommend this on the face, it could irritate it.
Karlee B.
Murphysboro, IL
This product is way too harsh for my sensitive skin. It burned and irritated my skin.
Nika E.
Franklinville, NJ
These don't really work for me. Takes off little to no hair, even after warming it up. I would not buy again.
Lyndsey M.
Glenn Dale, MD
Works great. Gently enough that it didn't burn my fave and my face is very sensitive
Nina S.
These are not as great as the Sally Hansen ones. I can never quite get them to warm up enough and have to go over one area a few times over.
Maria J.
Richmond Hill, GA
I have used various Nair products and I have many hit and misses. And this is one that was a missed for me. It irritated my skin and broke me out.
Aurora B.
CHULA VISTA, CA
This works like a charm and doesn't irritate your skin. it has a nice scent too.
Tawny F.
Blue Ridge, GA
This product claimed to be safe enough to use on sensitive skin.
However, this product did not perform as advertised.
Had little to no hair removal, caused horrible rash and irritated the treated area enough to cause a dermatologist appointment.
Taylor F.
Ojai, CA
Does this burn your skin? Is it safe?
Sahrae G.
Carthage, NY
What is the best facial hair removal product you've used?
Nicole T.
Kennewick, WA
Is this hair removal better then waxing
Kristy S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I hate plucking my face. So looking for something to make facial hair removal easier. How well does it work? Any break outs?
Mikita S.
Arlington, TX
Does any one know any hair removing cream for upper lips that does not burn like this one? Something that worked for you while this didn't.