BY NAIR #64 in Hair Removal Creams

Precision Hair Remover + Rebalancing Moisturizer Hair Remover Cream Net Wt.  0.69 oz. Rebalancing Moisturizer Net Wt. 0.50 oz. Thorough Hair Removal Long Lasting Results Dermatologist Tested Follow Directions Exactly ; Ingredients: Hair Remover Cream: water, Mineral Oil, Calcium Thioglycolate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Calcium Hydroxide, Ceteareth 20, Sodium Hydroxide, Camella Oleifera Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Fragrance. Rebalancing Moisturizer: Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Myreth 3 Myristate, Laureth 4, Mineral Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Laureth 23, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Isopropyl Myristate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Allantoin. Questions? M-F 9am-5pm ET see more...

• I hate plucking my face. So looking for something to make...1 Answers
  • I get dark hairs on my chin that start out as ingrown. De...1 Answers
  • Is this hair removal better then waxing 1 Answers
Michelle B.
Bullhead City, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product for face and i love the nair brand.less irritating and easier to apply.and i love that no mustache look when i take it off.
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
I tried this product multiple times. It would always leave my upper lip red and would miss hairs. I prefer waxing my little blonde hairs away.
Nina S.
These are not as great as the Sally Hansen ones. I can never quite get them to warm up enough and have to go over one area a few times over.
Charlene B.
Fountain Hls, AZ
My skin is not sensitive; however, this stung and left my skin red and puffy for about 24 hours. I am glad I did this on a Saturday!
Jennifer H.
Jackson, KY
This product is amazing. I have never tried a product that works as well and has long lasting results like nair. I LOVE this product!
Ashley D.
Pine Bush, NY
This stuff does the job well but the only problem is it burns if you leave it on for an extra min or just burns when you take it off.
Mariana M.
Poor ,burns lips to the max and I didn't even apply on the lips,makes your skin really red even when the time hasn't ended to remove
Endia G.
Cleveland, OH
The only thing i use to get rid of unwanted facial hair. Its strong enough to be effective but wont harm the skin if used properly.
Sarree M.
Providence, RI
Worked good, been trying to find something for upper lip and I found this. It did leave a little red mark but still works good
jacqueline m.
Detroit mi
I didn't really like this product because it made me break out after using it and it didn't remove all the hair i wanted it to
Taylor F.
Ojai , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this burn your skin? Is it safe?
Sahrae G.
What is the best facial hair removal product you've used?
Bree S.
Jacksonville , Fl
If I want to get rid of peach fuzz from my face how long will this keep it gone and does it cause the fuzz to grow back any differently? I'd like to try it out as I've heard it helps apply foundation much smoothr and keeps the powdery layers to a minimum.
Mikita S.
Arlington, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does any one know any hair removing cream for upper lips that does not burn like this one? Something that worked for you while this didn't.
Nicole T.
Kennewick, WA
Is this hair removal better then waxing