BY NAIR #64 in Hair Removal Creams

Precision Hair Remover + Rebalancing Moisturizer Hair Remover Cream Net Wt.  0.69 oz. Rebalancing Moisturizer Net Wt. 0.50 oz. Thorough Hair Removal Long Lasting Results Dermatologist Tested Follow Directions Exactly ; Ingredients: Hair Remover Cream: water, Mineral Oil, Calcium Thioglycolate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Calcium Hydroxide, Ceteareth 20, Sodium Hydroxide, Camella Oleifera Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Fragrance. Rebalancing Moisturizer: Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Myreth 3 Myristate, Laureth 4, Mineral Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Laureth 23, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Isopropyl Myristate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Allantoin. Questions? M-F 9am-5pm ET see more...

• I hate plucking my face. So looking for something to make...1 Answers
  • I get dark hairs on my chin that start out as ingrown. De...1 Answers
  • Is this hair removal better then waxing 1 Answers
Katy G.
Buffalo, NY
This is something we don't talk about a lot, but I hate my upper lip hair! Ive been using this nair cream since I was a teenager. It's super easy, apply but do not rub in. Let sit for no more than 10min and gently wash off...it says not to scrub off but sometimes I notice a few hairs left behind and if I gently scrub them they come right off. But if I accidentally get carried away and scrub too hard or leave it on for literally a min more than 10min, I have a red upper lip for a few hours. For the most part it does the job, lasts about 3 weeks but has a horrible chemical smell. Like a perm smell almost.
Sapopan E.
Palestine, TX
Does it work!? Yes it works but the smell is so strong. I used it the way instructions had an i literlly broke out. It burned so bad after i used it. I thought i had did it wrong. So i waited a month to use it again. Once again my skin was red and irritated. I could not use this product. I wish I never broke me out. Maybe my skin is to sensitive because I dread waxing! I hate pain.
Bailey D.
Lexington, KY
This product goes on easy however, sometimes you have to use two applications. This product is affordable and for the most part meets my expectations. I bought this product at Walgreen or the local drug store. I would recommend this to others!
Stephanie O.
It's great for removing the hair, works really well, but it smells terrible, and it recommends not to wash with soap immediately after and it's the worst, but if you just want to get the hair removed and don't mind the smell, I would say this one!
Rachel M.
Carlsbad, CA
This stuff does a great job at removing hair. However, it smells aweful. It's not exactly pleasant to smell the odor while removing hair from your upper lip. Sometimes it also makes my skin sensitive after using it. These negatives don't prevent me from using the product though, it does such a good job removing the hair
Amanda D.
Applicator tip makes application a breeze. Gentle on my sensitive skin yet hair is removed on first use. No need to apply product a second time like with other products I've used in the past. Moisturizer helps calm skin after hair removal.
Katie C.
Covington, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have always had upper lip hair since I was young. Usually, I'd wax it but it was painful. This is a GREAT alternative that is painless. Make sure you try it on a small patch of skin to make sure it won't cause an allergic reaction!
Kimberly D.
This product does work at times. Though after removing the nair product from the face it tends to leave some little hairs that are not removed. This product is meant to replace getting waxed or treading since it painless free.
Sydney H.
I am not a huge fan of the smell, gets the job done but I would much rather wax them or get them threaded. It doesn't always get the hair and it makes the skin a little irritated. Not my go to
Jacqueline P.
Oakland, CA
I do this about everyother week on my entire face. It gets rid of all the hair and peach fuzz for a smooth makeup application. My hair not any different, i do not have a 5oclock shadow. My makeup looks great. I do it at night before going to bed because it does irritate my skin slightly. But when i wake up its back to normal.
Taylor F.
Ojai , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this burn your skin? Is it safe?
Sahrae G.
What is the best facial hair removal product you've used?
Bree S.
Jacksonville , Fl
If I want to get rid of peach fuzz from my face how long will this keep it gone and does it cause the fuzz to grow back any differently? I'd like to try it out as I've heard it helps apply foundation much smoothr and keeps the powdery layers to a minimum.
Mikita S.
Arlington, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does any one know any hair removing cream for upper lips that does not burn like this one? Something that worked for you while this didn't.
Nicole T.
Kennewick, WA
Is this hair removal better then waxing