BY NAIR #6 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Precision Face & Upper Lip Hair Remover Kit: Dermatologist tested For face and upper lip Long lasting results Precision hair remover + rebalancing moisturizer Removes all visible hair see more...

• Has anybody put this all over (face)& How did it go f...1 Answers
  • Contemplating whether to purchase this product or not. I ...2 Answers
  • I like have beenblookimg for an upper lip hair removal tr...1 Answers
Kenara G.
Carrollton, GA
Great product. I never have to worry about burning or bumps. it's very affordable and I usually get it at Target. I use it at least once a month and it lasts pretty long. I never run out and will always buy this product.
jessica s.
Franklin, OH
I use Nair facial hair remover often to get rid of my little lady mustache. I have to leave it on longer for it to work but it does work and you would never know I struggle with facial hair. Now the smell is awful! You would think after all these years Nair would have found a way to improve on the smell.
Stephanie M.
Saint Paul
The applicator is a great concept but doesn't work all that well. I usually end up applying the cream with my fingers. After a couple of months of use, I have to leave the cream on for a longer amount of time.
Kaitlyn V.
Morehead City, NC
This burns a little bit, and leaves your skin red for a short while, but it hasn't caused any bad reactions like some hair removal creams can do. Sometimes it doesn't completely remove all of the hair, and leaves a patch of chemically burned hair that you might have to pluck out after.
Shila C.
Stillwater, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It does what it says it's going to do. Very intense treatment, do not put anything on your face for awhile after. There is really no difference between this product and the body nair, just the price point.
Kathryn D.
Boston, MA
I was really hesitant to use Nair because in the past I've gotten blisters on my legs. They didn't have any wax strips at the store so I bought this. I'm very Impressed and the only downfall is that it did leave some very mild dry patches of skin but they went away in a couple days.
Kelsie H.
Irritates my skin like none other but it does a good job of loosening the grip on the hair so I can pluck what doesn't come out! I've had the same bottle for like 3 years so a little lasts a long time.
Aleigh G.
Plano, TX
My go to facial hair remover as it is the most effective in the least amount of time of all the hair removers I've tried. Least amount of processing time is important especially for sensitive skin.
Nicole M.
Riverview, FL
I have used this previously on my upper lip. I did follow the steps but it makes Your upper lip Burn while it's on. Very uncomfortable and it doesn't always remove all hair. Your upper lip does feel smooth afterwards but I would prefer to get waxed by professional
Lindsay H.
Creekside, PA
I have used this on my upper lip multiple times before and it never seems to actually take away all of my hair. I normally find hair left over and need to use tweezers afterwards. It is good though for other parts of my face that has seen less ware and tare!
Sophia H.
N Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have extremely dark hair and I used to bleach my facial hair but I just want it to go completely away. Will this do the trick?! Does anyone recommend anything better?
chloe g.
Scottsdale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work? Will it break me out?
Annette R.
san antonio, TX
I need the best hair remover & I have yet to find it. I am hairy with thick hair and I need desperate remedies. Help
Ayana J.
Shepherdstown, WV
Contemplating whether to purchase this product or not. I have sensitive skin and can't really afford to have my face breakout. So what are the after effects of using this product?
Crystal P.
Wapakoneta, OH
I like have beenblookimg for an upper lip hair removal treatment for a while but I am nervous to try anything that will make my breakout. Has anyone with sensitive skin used this product or a different one that worked well for them?