BY NAIR #8 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Precision Face & Upper Lip Hair Remover Kit: Dermatologist tested For face and upper lip Long lasting results Precision hair remover + rebalancing moisturizer Removes all visible hair see more...

• Has anybody put this all over (face)& How did it go f...1 Answers
  • Contemplating whether to purchase this product or not. I ...2 Answers
  • I like have beenblookimg for an upper lip hair removal tr...1 Answers
Tina A.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Very good product, easy and effective. I use Nair maybe twice a month - slightly irritates my skin. Very cheap, I high recommend. Perfect for cleaning up your lip mustache and your eyevbrows and unwanted hair on your face. I will continue repurchase
Zella Y.
Helenwood , TN
This is my preferred brand and product for that stubborn upper lip hair. I use this about once every 2-3 weeks.

This product works well. You just have to make sure that you don't go over or under the time allotted.

I bought this at Walmart and I will buy it again when I need it again.
Niariah F.
Birmingham
I loved this product for my upper lip! I did not experience any irritation even though my skin is sometimes sensitive. It was so easy to use and the hair stayed away. I purchased at Walmart for about 5 dollars and it comes with plenty. I love the applicator which is shaped like a squeeze lip gloss tube.
Nichole D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my go to facial hair remover. The smell is nice, not overpowering. I use this on my eyebrows and my upper lip. I leave it on for about 15 minutes and I'm good to go for another 2 weeks. I also like that when my hair does start to grow back, it's not the thick black hairs I used to get with shaving. I give this product 5 stars and would recommend to all the ladies out there
JoAnna S.
Mendota, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great to get that mustache off! Does irritate my skin a bit but goes away after fifteen to twenty minutes. So don't do it right before your gonna leave your house incase you get a reaction! Great product overall and gets the job done!
Jordan P.
This product has helped me for many years take care of my upper lip hair. Sometimes I do have to do some plucking after I use it, but for the most part it's because I take it off too soon. Make sure you use the Step 2 lotion after, so your skin doesn't dry out.
Emily P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my go to hair remover. So easy to use. Just make sure you don't leave it on too long--it will burn and leave a rash. I like to follow up with face lotion but it's not completely necessary. Definitely recommend!
sam s.
Grimes, IA
It a good product. I love thus product at first but ask time past back my skin became more sensitive to it. It will burn my face and my skin would become red and would hurt for a couple of days. So if you have sensitive skin i would suggest not to would this.
Lissa R.
Ive used this before and it worked good for me. Removed all the little hairs that were in my way and its quite similar to veets. It met my expectations surprisingly. Its easy to use, just follow the instructions on the box. Yes, I would recommend it.
Sophia H.
N Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Currently this is my go to product for that upper lip area! I have extremely dark hair and it just can't be there! This product is the most effective product I've used this far! Highly recommend it! It basically melts the hair, and it's painless! 🙌🏼
chloe g.
Scottsdale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work? Will it break me out?
Sophia H.
N Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have extremely dark hair and I used to bleach my facial hair but I just want it to go completely away. Will this do the trick?! Does anyone recommend anything better?
Annette R.
San Antonio, TX
I need the best hair remover & I have yet to find it. I am hairy with thick hair and I need desperate remedies. Help
Ayana J.
Shepherdstown, WV
Contemplating whether to purchase this product or not. I have sensitive skin and can't really afford to have my face breakout. So what are the after effects of using this product?
Anahi A.
Has anybody put this all over (face)& How did it go for you? I want it for my peach fuzz ?