BY NAIR #5 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Precision Face & Upper Lip Hair Remover Kit: Dermatologist tested For face and upper lip Long lasting results Precision hair remover + rebalancing moisturizer Removes all visible hair see more...

• Has anybody put this all over (face)& How did it go f...1 Answers
  • Contemplating whether to purchase this product or not. I ...2 Answers
  • I like have beenblookimg for an upper lip hair removal tr...1 Answers
Diana R.
It does what it's supposed to do! I have to say that this does give me a short lasting irritation. I don't use a lot of hair removal creams so I cant compare but if you don't have sensitive skin I think this is great. I would recommend this product if you want spot hair removals.
Emilly B.
Napa, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like this hair remover. It mostly works, but you dont want to leave it on longer than said on the box because it also bleaches your skin leaving it sort of lighter. When i leave it on for the suggested time, it still leaves some hair , but ill just add some more and it takes it off.
Kristen C.
Sacramento, CA
For a person who hates pain with wax or threading...this is the way to go. I hate having a fuzzy lip but hate pain more. The price is right. Lasts a long time. Can purchase just about any store. If you don't like pain. Use this!! It's really a great product for us wimps.
Jean M.
Lansdale, PA
Ugh! I hate my female-stache! I want it gone as soon as possible. Nair is definitely a name I can trust - I have been using the brand since my teen years - and it has been proven to work time and time again. I will continue to buy it, because let's face it, this facial hair deal only gets worse as we women age.
Carter D.
If I remember right, these are the little buffer pads with special lip and facial hair removal pads. I hate this product. I followed the directions to a T and no hair was removed. All it did was irritate and burn my skin. Don't buy this horrible product!
Colleen M.
Forest Hill, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff works but it dries out my skin and gives me breakouts. Granted, I'm on a specific acne regime that leaves my skin sensitive, in fact it's too sensitive to be waxed, but this didn't work out for me either. I now prefer to use a facial razor to get rid of the unwanted hair on my face instead.
Zella Y.
Helenwood , TN
This is my preferred brand and product for that stubborn upper lip hair. I use this about once every 2-3 weeks.

This product works well. You just have to make sure that you don't go over or under the time allotted.

I bought this at Walmart and I will buy it again when I need it again.
Tina A.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Very good product, easy and effective. I use Nair maybe twice a month - slightly irritates my skin. Very cheap, I high recommend. Perfect for cleaning up your lip mustache and your eyevbrows and unwanted hair on your face. I will continue repurchase
Liz V.
For the women who are looking for an easy and fast way to remove hair. This is for you!!I'm always in a rush and this product helps me get the job done without any pain! Just keep in mind that if you leave it on for too long it will leave you with a red upper lip. Follow directions!!
Alisa H.
Philadelphia, PA
My go-to! Always works, and I love that it only takes 5 minutes. There's also no nasty smell with this cream, which is a big plus. Stronger than other hair removal products I've tried before, and available in most stores! Definitely satisfied.
chloe g.
Scottsdale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work? Will it break me out?
Sophia H.
N Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have extremely dark hair and I used to bleach my facial hair but I just want it to go completely away. Will this do the trick?! Does anyone recommend anything better?
Annette R.
San Antonio, TX
I need the best hair remover & I have yet to find it. I am hairy with thick hair and I need desperate remedies. Help
Ayana J.
Shepherdstown, WV
Contemplating whether to purchase this product or not. I have sensitive skin and can't really afford to have my face breakout. So what are the after effects of using this product?
Anahi A.
Has anybody put this all over (face)& How did it go for you? I want it for my peach fuzz ?