BY NAIR #5 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Precision Face & Upper Lip Hair Remover Kit: Dermatologist tested For face and upper lip Long lasting results Precision hair remover + rebalancing moisturizer Removes all visible hair see more...

• Has anybody put this all over (face)& How did it go f...1 Answers
  • Contemplating whether to purchase this product or not. I ...2 Answers
  • I like have beenblookimg for an upper lip hair removal tr...1 Answers
Phenique L.
Warner Robins, GA
This product is my go-to. The remover sinks into the pores and grasps hair from the follicles, this allows the hair to grow back thinner and thinner then eventually it will stop growing.
Alura C.
Virginia Bch, VA
I use to feel so awkward trying to cover my baby “stache” with concealer. I used this and my skin was so smooth and it removed the hair with no irritation! the tube lasts and had low cost.
Eve B.
Flushing, NY
If I could give this zero stars, I would. I followed the instructions on the box and, my god, my face felt like it was on fire. My face was red and blotchy and hurt for like a day and a half after using this. On top of that, my skin (after starting to look relatively normal) felt weird. My skin is normally smooth and soft, after using this product my face felt bumpy and prickly, kind of like when you shave your legs and then get goosebumps, but rougher. Not pleased, at all. I've never wanted to cry so hard in my life. Thanks for ruining the skin I worked so hard to maintain.
Alexis R.
Augusta, GA
Amaze balls!! It gets the freaking job done OK? Just make sure your actually using the Nair that's made for the face. I made a mistake by using the kind for the legs one day and it burtnt my top lip (lesson learned)
Danielle S.
Topeka, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff works. Althought if u have sensitive skin id be careful. I like the fact that when you use it, that it always removes discoloration if the area as well!
Adriana T.
Seattle, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am very insecure when it comes to my upper lip and this helps so much. It removes all of the hair that this touches. The only down fall is, that it is time sensitive. If you leave it on too long you will have a rash after with a lot of redness. It is also probably not safe to use if you have sever sensitive skin. But it does the job
Claudia M.
Gets the job done but smells like straight up amonia and my skin reacts a lot to it! My upper lip swells up and reddens for about six-eight hours, so dont do this as a last minute thing because makeup wont cover and anything you apply on your fave will burn! And oh yes dont forget the week lasting texture i had on my upper lip. Love the concept but god i had to stop using it.
Danielle B.
Knob Noster, MO
This is the only way I get rid of that horrible peach fuzz all of us woman have. It comes with step 1, which is the cream that removes the hair. Than step 2, which is another cream that helps soothes the skin after the process. I usually do it once every 2 weeks. I will forever continue using this product.
Ashley G.
Whittier, CA
I've used this product a few times, and the end result is average. It gets the job done, but it has a very intense smell. It is a product that you need to be very careful when using. Do not leave it on for too long, or run the risk of burning you skin. I would buy this product again, if could not find another product with better characteristics.
Kristen D.
Marlboro, NJ
Nair really does remove hair so well but I find that it can be kind of messy. I've used washcloths when washing it off before and my washcloth ended up stained. It also leaves your skin looking a little red so don't use it right before you leave the house. However, it's meant to remove hair and I must say it gets the job done. I never go to salons to get my upper lip waxed. I'm blond with fair hair above my lip so nair does the trick. It also last very long.
chloe g.
Scottsdale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work? Will it break me out?
Sophia H.
N Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have extremely dark hair and I used to bleach my facial hair but I just want it to go completely away. Will this do the trick?! Does anyone recommend anything better?
Annette R.
San Antonio, TX
I need the best hair remover & I have yet to find it. I am hairy with thick hair and I need desperate remedies. Help
Ayana J.
Shepherdstown, WV
Contemplating whether to purchase this product or not. I have sensitive skin and can't really afford to have my face breakout. So what are the after effects of using this product?
Anahi A.
Has anybody put this all over (face)& How did it go for you? I want it for my peach fuzz ?