BY NAIR

Nair Precision Face & Upper Lip Hair Remover Kit: Dermatologist tested For face and upper lip Long lasting results Precision hair remover + rebalancing moisturizer Removes all visible hair see more...

• Has anybody put this all over (face)& How did it go f...1 Answers
  • Contemplating whether to purchase this product or not. I ...2 Answers
  • I like have beenblookimg for an upper lip hair removal tr...1 Answers
Sara L.
Fresno
I gave it 3 stars because the product does work when it comes to like thinner hair but it leaves the coarser hair behind.Another thing is the smell,I really hate the smell of this creme that’s really what did it for me I couldn’t stand the smell so I stoped using it.
Reba B.
Elkins, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Use this all the time! I have very dark hair so my upper lip hair naturally grows dark as well. I use this & within 2 minutes, it's gone! Completely smooth & makes my makeup application so much easier. Only thing I don't like is sometimes it gets me a small chemical burn, but I have very sensitive skin so I think that is why
Katelyn K.
Voorhees, NJ
I have been nairing my upper lip for YEARS and will only use this product!! It never burns and although the smell is funky it works like a charm!! It leaves my upper lip feeling so smooth and I have never gotten an ingrown hair. You just have to make sure you rinse with cool water after you take it off. Overall, it’s fantastic!
Lynn B.
1,001 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this on my face and it works pretty good. I have to be careful if I don’t watch the time, it will cause severe skin irritations. I have sensitive skin, so I assume that’s why it bothers me. I have to use a different ointment on my skin to calm it down. I’d recommend with reservations.
Hailey J.
Works great other then I have sensitive skin and it made my skin really irritated and had a few breakout spots but it got rid of the hair. Just test on a small piece of your skin to make sure it doesn’t affect your skin
Jordan G.
McDonough , GA
I LOVE this stuff! I’ve been using it for years on my chin, upper lip and cheek areas where stubborn peach fuzz likes to grow! Removes the hair perfectly and doesn’t sting or cause any pain! Absolutely love!
Estefania C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I bought this product twice already, I have really light thin upper lip hair and it works perfect to remove it, it is really effective and affordable to have. I would recommend this to anyone. I’m not sure how it would be on darker Thicker hair though
Eli A.
Coral Springs
This is a good product it removes the hair on the face without pain, but the hairs that are stronger sometimes it doesn’t remove them, I recommend it cause it really does the work and it have a good price
Taylor C.
Lakewood, CO
This works okay. It gets most of the hairs, but not all of it. It is easy to use, but I have dark and stubborn hair. The product is affordable, but I wouldn't buy it again. I got it at Walmart, but I don't love and the smell kind of bothers me. I probably wouldn't recommend this.
Monica H.
Hapeville, GA
This is a great product! Very powerful at removing hair in a short amount of time yet very sensitive on the face. Although this product is for the face, you can also use it on other sensitive areas such as the armpits.
chloe g.
Scottsdale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work? Will it break me out?
Annette R.
San Antonio, TX
I need the best hair remover & I have yet to find it. I am hairy with thick hair and I need desperate remedies. Help
Ayana J.
Shepherdstown, WV
Contemplating whether to purchase this product or not. I have sensitive skin and can't really afford to have my face breakout. So what are the after effects of using this product?
Manda G.
Sleepy Hollow, NY
I usually get my upper lip waxed, I've been thinking about this product instead -- thoughts?!
Sophia H.
N Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have extremely dark hair and I used to bleach my facial hair but I just want it to go completely away. Will this do the trick?! Does anyone recommend anything better?