Nair Precision Face & Upper Lip Kit Hair Remover uploaded by Jordan G.

BY NAIR #9 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Precision Face & Upper Lip Hair Remover Kit: Dermatologist tested For face and upper lip Long lasting results Precision hair remover + rebalancing moisturizer Removes all visible hair see more...

• Has anybody put this all over (face)& How did it go for you? ...1 Answers
  • Contemplating whether to purchase this product or not. I have sen...1 Answers
  • I like have beenblookimg for an upper lip hair removal treatment ...1 Answers
Claudia M.
Gets the job done but smells like straight up amonia and my skin reacts a lot to it! My upper lip swells up and reddens for about six-eight hours, so dont do this as a last minute thing because makeup wont cover and anything you apply on your fave will burn! And oh yes dont forget the week lasting texture i had on my upper lip. Love the concept but god i had to stop using it.
Danielle B.
Knob Noster, MO
This is the only way I get rid of that horrible peach fuzz all of us woman have. It comes with step 1, which is the cream that removes the hair. Than step 2, which is another cream that helps soothes the skin after the process. I usually do it once every 2 weeks. I will forever continue using this product.
Ashley G.
Whittier, CA
I've used this product a few times, and the end result is average. It gets the job done, but it has a very intense smell. It is a product that you need to be very careful when using. Do not leave it on for too long, or run the risk of burning you skin. I would buy this product again, if could not find another product with better characteristics.
Kristen D.
Marlboro, NJ
Nair really does remove hair so well but I find that it can be kind of messy. I've used washcloths when washing it off before and my washcloth ended up stained. It also leaves your skin looking a little red so don't use it right before you leave the house. However, it's meant to remove hair and I must say it gets the job done. I never go to salons to get my upper lip waxed. I'm blond with fair hair above my lip so nair does the trick. It also last very long.
Diana R.
It does what it's supposed to do! I have to say that this does give me a short lasting irritation. I don't use a lot of hair removal creams so I cant compare but if you don't have sensitive skin I think this is great. I would recommend this product if you want spot hair removals.
Emilly B.
Santa Cruz, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like this hair remover. It mostly works, but you dont want to leave it on longer than said on the box because it also bleaches your skin leaving it sort of lighter. When i leave it on for the suggested time, it still leaves some hair , but ill just add some more and it takes it off.
Kristen C.
Sacramento, CA
For a person who hates pain with wax or threading...this is the way to go. I hate having a fuzzy lip but hate pain more. The price is right. Lasts a long time. Can purchase just about any store. If you don't like pain. Use this!! It's really a great product for us wimps.
Jean M.
Lansdale, PA
Ugh! I hate my female-stache! I want it gone as soon as possible. Nair is definitely a name I can trust - I have been using the brand since my teen years - and it has been proven to work time and time again. I will continue to buy it, because let's face it, this facial hair deal only gets worse as we women age.
Carter D.
If I remember right, these are the little buffer pads with special lip and facial hair removal pads. I hate this product. I followed the directions to a T and no hair was removed. All it did was irritate and burn my skin. Don't buy this horrible product!
Colleen M.
This stuff works but it dries out my skin and gives me breakouts. Granted, I'm on a specific acne regime that leaves my skin sensitive, in fact it's too sensitive to be waxed, but this didn't work out for me either. I now prefer to use a facial razor to get rid of the unwanted hair on my face instead.
Sophia H.
N Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have extremely dark hair and I used to bleach my facial hair but I just want it to go completely away. Will this do the trick?! Does anyone recommend anything better?
Annette R.
san antonio, TX
I need the best hair remover & I have yet to find it. I am hairy with thick hair and I need desperate remedies. Help
Crystal P.
Wapakoneta, OH
I like have beenblookimg for an upper lip hair removal treatment for a while but I am nervous to try anything that will make my breakout. Has anyone with sensitive skin used this product or a different one that worked well for them?
Anahi A.
Has anybody put this all over (face)& How did it go for you? I want it for my peach fuzz ?
Ayana J.
Shepherdstown, WV
Contemplating whether to purchase this product or not. I have sensitive skin and can't really afford to have my face breakout. So what are the after effects of using this product?