Nair Precision Face & Upper Lip Kit Hair Remover uploaded by Remy C.Nair Precision Face & Upper Lip Kit Hair Remover uploaded by Jordan G.

BY NAIR #6 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Precision Face & Upper Lip Hair Remover Kit: Dermatologist tested For face and upper lip Long lasting results Precision hair remover + rebalancing moisturizer Removes all visible hair see more...

• Has anybody put this all over (face)& How did it go for you? ...1 Answers
  • Contemplating whether to purchase this product or not. I have sen...1 Answers
  • I like have beenblookimg for an upper lip hair removal treatment ...1 Answers
Cheyayne C.
Columbia , KY
When there isn’t enough time to go to the salon for a wax this is the best at Home hair removal for my upper lip area. It’s effective, affordable and it doesn’t irritate my skin. It was recommended to me so I would definitely recommend it to others!
Parissa R.
My only problem with nair is the odor of the product it smells horrendous and sometimes the odor sticks to your skin so you smell like it afterwards. Also since I have pretty strong hair it wouldnt work sometimes which frustrated me
Cindy C.
Lemon Grove, CA
I use this for my sideburns since they are pretty thick and i do not want to shave them. This works VERY WELL and leaves me skin very smooth. The only downside is the classic “Nair” smell but I just wash my face thoroughly and let the smell fade away.
Alura C.
Virginia Bch, VA
I use to feel so awkward trying to cover my baby “stache” with concealer. I used this and my skin was so smooth and it removed the hair with no irritation! the tube lasts and had low cost.
Tracy T.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this product goes on effortlessly you don't need to leave it on long doesn't sting or leave any irritation. Highly recommend and would buy again takes the hair off smoothly
Megan R.
Greenacres , FL
This is the one that I buy most often. It works, but it isn't perfect but for 5-7 dollars I kind of expect it. It is decent at removing lip hair but not good for the rest of the face. It doesn't sting or anything and there is no problem with application as you leave it on for a few minutes. Smells gross but I look past it.
Reba B.
Elkins, WV
Use this all the time! I have very dark hair so my upper lip hair naturally grows dark as well. I use this & within 2 minutes, it's gone! Completely smooth & makes my makeup application so much easier. Only thing I don't like is sometimes it gets me a small chemical burn, but I have very sensitive skin so I think that is why
Caitlin S.
I am not a fan of this hair removal kit. I purchased this a while back and tried it numerous times. This removes some hair but the rest I was left to try and rub off. It is also not ideal for sensitive skin and actually burnt my upper lip. It also does not have a pleasant scent and overall I'd recommend using a face shaver instead.
Taylor C.
Lakewood, CO
This works okay. It gets most of the hairs, but not all of it. It is easy to use, but I have dark and stubborn hair. The product is affordable, but I wouldn't buy it again. I got it at Walmart, but I don't love and the smell kind of bothers me. I probably wouldn't recommend this.
Monica H.
Hapeville, GA
This is a great product! Very powerful at removing hair in a short amount of time yet very sensitive on the face. Although this product is for the face, you can also use it on other sensitive areas such as the armpits.
Sophia H.
N Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have extremely dark hair and I used to bleach my facial hair but I just want it to go completely away. Will this do the trick?! Does anyone recommend anything better?
Annette R.
san antonio, TX
I need the best hair remover & I have yet to find it. I am hairy with thick hair and I need desperate remedies. Help
Crystal P.
Wapakoneta, OH
I like have beenblookimg for an upper lip hair removal treatment for a while but I am nervous to try anything that will make my breakout. Has anyone with sensitive skin used this product or a different one that worked well for them?
Anahi A.
Has anybody put this all over (face)& How did it go for you? I want it for my peach fuzz ?
Ayana J.
Shepherdstown, WV
Contemplating whether to purchase this product or not. I have sensitive skin and can't really afford to have my face breakout. So what are the after effects of using this product?