BY NAIR #5 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Precision Face & Upper Lip Hair Remover Kit: Dermatologist tested For face and upper lip Long lasting results Precision hair remover + rebalancing moisturizer Removes all visible hair see more...

• Has anybody put this all over (face)& How did it go f...1 Answers
  • Contemplating whether to purchase this product or not. I ...2 Answers
  • I like have beenblookimg for an upper lip hair removal tr...1 Answers
Monique R.
Cathedral City, CA
Easy to use as 123 done love it must have great price i buy this product a lot one of my must haves..
Whitney H.
Vancouver, WA
Works pretty well. It doesn't smell great and burns after its removed. The product does work.
Sylvia B.
Houston , TX
I Love Using This Product For My Eyebrows 😩 It’s Like Waxing But With No Pain ❤️ I LOVE IT .
Shannon K.
Star City, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This product is great. It removes unwanted hair quickly, leaving behind silky smooth skin.
Paola S.
Eagle Pass, TX
I use this all the time for my upper lip. Super inexpensive and only takes a few minutes.
Christina S.
Fort Myers, FL
Love this kit, I've tried several and by far this is my favorite facial hair removal kit.
Allyson M.
Plantation, FL
It works but has a stench to it. It also grows back fairly fast so not really worth it.
Sara L.
Fresno
I gave it 3 stars because the product does work when it comes to like thinner hair but it leaves the coarser hair behind.Another thing is the smell,I really hate the smell of this creme that’s really what did it for me I couldn’t stand the smell so I stoped using it.
I so I gave it a 2 star because it’s not bad if ur in a hurry and haven’t shaved but if u put it any minute longer it can cause burns as it is a chemical that removes the hair but burning the roots
Stacey J.
Perth
It works but it leaves red marks and dry skin and I’m sensitive to hair removal creams. It burns not long after appliance on my skin. I use to buy the sensitive one but it was still not great for my upper lip unfortunately.
chloe g.
Scottsdale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work? Will it break me out?
Sophia H.
N Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have extremely dark hair and I used to bleach my facial hair but I just want it to go completely away. Will this do the trick?! Does anyone recommend anything better?
Annette R.
San Antonio, TX
I need the best hair remover & I have yet to find it. I am hairy with thick hair and I need desperate remedies. Help
Ayana J.
Shepherdstown, WV
Contemplating whether to purchase this product or not. I have sensitive skin and can't really afford to have my face breakout. So what are the after effects of using this product?
Anahi A.
Has anybody put this all over (face)& How did it go for you? I want it for my peach fuzz ?