BY NAIR #5 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Precision Face & Upper Lip Hair Remover Kit: Dermatologist tested For face and upper lip Long lasting results Precision hair remover + rebalancing moisturizer Removes all visible hair see more...

• Has anybody put this all over (face)& How did it go for you? ...1 Answers
  • Contemplating whether to purchase this product or not. I have sen...1 Answers
  • I like have beenblookimg for an upper lip hair removal treatment ...1 Answers
Rebecca B.
Port Alberni, BC
Because I have PCOS, I have to use a cream hair remover on my upper lip and on my chin. I hate using any hair remover (who doesn't hate dealing with unwanted hair?) but Nair makes it slightly less annoying. The cream doesn't smell terrible, but it's not an extremely pleasant smell, either.

Beware - follow the directions exactly! If it says to leave the cream on for no longer than eight minutes, it means NO LONGER THAN EIGHT MINUTES. I accidentally left mine on for a minute or two too long once, and was red and puffy everywhere I'd used it for a couple of days afterwards.

It's effective, and it gets the job done better than most. Just don't play around with it!
Felicity F.
I've been using this product for 3 times already but now i've quit using it because i couldnt handle the pain anymore its too much for my skin but the few times i used it was very good, it left my upper lip clean and no hair for weeks but now i just use removal creams because I just cant handle the pain.
Aranda B.
Edson
i use this about once a month, to get rid of that littlw bit of hair we all grow on my upper lip, it tingles a bit but i have sensative skin, and when following the directions have never had any reaction, or rash from it.
Daniela V.

Although it is a good product that is supposed to be sensitive with the face, in my case I caused irritation even if I left it for less than three minutes for it to take effect, although that if, I helped to remove the hair.
Ashley P.
The version I got of this product indicated it had sweet almond oil and baby oil in it, and I found it was definitely less irritating on my upper lip than the last tube of Nair that I bought quite a while ago. This product is reasonably effective, although it doesn't usually get out every single hair.
Natasha C.
Baie-Comeau
I like the product but after i'm all burn and it's burning. I have to take moisturizing lotion. After i take the product, my skin is dry and i have to put often some lotion. But it clean perfectly your hair in your face or other place. I recommand it !
Claudia A.
estas las use hace tiempo son tiras que se activan con el calor? si me funcionaron muy bien ademas trae bastantes tiras me duro el paquete muchisimo tiempo, el problema fue que de tantas que trae se me secaron y algunas ya no las pude utilizar despues.
jasi k.
Love this product so much, it works and it definitely gets the hair off. it doesn't smell bad, it's pretty inexpensive, it's effective. what more can you want? this is probably the best hair removal treatment I've tried and i would recommend it to others.
Cassandra J.
I find this is a great go to. It's gentle and doesn't leave the "after burn" that a lot of these creams so especially since its' comes with the after balm. I do wish it had a different scent as it's terrible to breathe in for the 5 minutes but I do it while I am showering and find that keeps me distracted. Works well!
Lauren W.
London
I love this product! I have tried a few different brands and found they had very strong smells but this one didn't and was quite pleasant and also love the gentle finishing cream after which really soothes the area you use the removal cream on
Sophia H.
N Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have extremely dark hair and I used to bleach my facial hair but I just want it to go completely away. Will this do the trick?! Does anyone recommend anything better?
Annette R.
san antonio, TX
I need the best hair remover & I have yet to find it. I am hairy with thick hair and I need desperate remedies. Help
chloe g.
Scottsdale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work? Will it break me out?
Anahi A.
Has anybody put this all over (face)& How did it go for you? I want it for my peach fuzz ?
Ayana J.
Shepherdstown, WV
Contemplating whether to purchase this product or not. I have sensitive skin and can't really afford to have my face breakout. So what are the after effects of using this product?