BY NAIR #3 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Precision Face & Upper Lip Hair Remover Kit: Dermatologist tested For face and upper lip Long lasting results Precision hair remover + rebalancing moisturizer Removes all visible hair see more...

• Has anybody put this all over (face)& How did it go f...1 Answers
  • Contemplating whether to purchase this product or not. I ...1 Answers
  • I like have beenblookimg for an upper lip hair removal tr...1 Answers
Becky C.
Park Hills, MO
Really works great on removing every fine little hair. The smell isn't terrible but could use improvement
Brandy B.
Holly Hill
Have used for years and years. Works perfectly, very pleased. Will continue to use for the unseen future
Carla V.
Modesto, CA
It works wonderfully without irritating my skin. I love that it comes with a moisturizer to apply after.
Jennifer G.
Atlanta, GA
This product removers every si gel hair and makes your face feel smooth. It doesn't make your face itch.
Monique R.
Cathedral City, CA
Easy to use as 123 done love it must have great price i buy this product a lot one of my must haves..
Whitney H.
Vancouver, WA
Works pretty well. It doesn't smell great and burns after its removed. The product does work.
Shannon K.
Star City, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This product is great. It removes unwanted hair quickly, leaving behind silky smooth skin.
Paola S.
Eagle Pass, TX
I use this all the time for my upper lip. Super inexpensive and only takes a few minutes.
Christina S.
Fort Myers, FL
Love this kit, I've tried several and by far this is my favorite facial hair removal kit.
Allyson M.
Plantation, FL
It works but has a stench to it. It also grows back fairly fast so not really worth it.
Sophia H.
N Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have extremely dark hair and I used to bleach my facial hair but I just want it to go completely away. Will this do the trick?! Does anyone recommend anything better?
Annette R.
san antonio, TX
I need the best hair remover & I have yet to find it. I am hairy with thick hair and I need desperate remedies. Help
chloe g.
Scottsdale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work? Will it break me out?
Anahi A.
Has anybody put this all over (face)& How did it go for you? I want it for my peach fuzz ?
Ayana J.
Shepherdstown, WV
Contemplating whether to purchase this product or not. I have sensitive skin and can't really afford to have my face breakout. So what are the after effects of using this product?