BY NAIR #5 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Precision Face & Upper Lip Hair Remover Kit: Dermatologist tested For face and upper lip Long lasting results Precision hair remover + rebalancing moisturizer Removes all visible hair see more...

• Has anybody put this all over (face)& How did it go for you? ...1 Answers
  • Contemplating whether to purchase this product or not. I have sen...1 Answers
  • I like have beenblookimg for an upper lip hair removal treatment ...1 Answers
Kelishae H.
Jackson, MI
Does not work with my hair type. Had to keep it on way over time limit and did nothing. Prefer wax over this.
Melissa C.
Buffalo, NY
Buns and smells terrible. I prefer to go to the salon for my upper lip and eyebrows. I used this in a ponch
Jailene C.
Channelview, TX
I’ve always had trouble with my upper lip area 😭 but this Nair cream has helped me a bit to keep it clearer
Kaylee D.
Tampa, FL
It works perfect and it gets the job done but the only problem is that it burns my upper lip once I am done
Maria P.
Whittier, CA
So far a good product. Did its job. Didn see hair regrowth until a week and a half. Recommend. Affordable.
Becky C.
Park Hills, MO
Really works great on removing every fine little hair. The smell isn't terrible but could use improvement
Brandy B.
Holly Hill
Have used for years and years. Works perfectly, very pleased. Will continue to use for the unseen future
Carla V.
Modesto, CA
It works wonderfully without irritating my skin. I love that it comes with a moisturizer to apply after.
Jennifer G.
Atlanta, GA
This product removers every si gel hair and makes your face feel smooth. It doesn't make your face itch.
Monique R.
Cathedral City, CA
Easy to use as 123 done love it must have great price i buy this product a lot one of my must haves..
Sophia H.
N Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have extremely dark hair and I used to bleach my facial hair but I just want it to go completely away. Will this do the trick?! Does anyone recommend anything better?
Annette R.
san antonio, TX
I need the best hair remover & I have yet to find it. I am hairy with thick hair and I need desperate remedies. Help
chloe g.
Scottsdale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work? Will it break me out?
Anahi A.
Has anybody put this all over (face)& How did it go for you? I want it for my peach fuzz ?
Ayana J.
Shepherdstown, WV
Contemplating whether to purchase this product or not. I have sensitive skin and can't really afford to have my face breakout. So what are the after effects of using this product?