BY NAIR #8 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Precision Face & Upper Lip Hair Remover Kit: Dermatologist tested For face and upper lip Long lasting results Precision hair remover + rebalancing moisturizer Removes all visible hair see more...

• Has anybody put this all over (face)& How did it go f...1 Answers
  • Contemplating whether to purchase this product or not. I ...2 Answers
  • I like have beenblookimg for an upper lip hair removal tr...1 Answers
SARAH ✰.
A
For some reason nair never personally works good for me. My skin feels irritated when I use this. Rather use a razor
Kimberly V.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Let me tell you that this actually removed my upper lip hair, say goodbye to that mustache and hello to a naked face
Breanna w.
Rumsey
Nair absolutely saves me ! ! ! I hate shaving and waxing , , other then the smell I love it. . . . . . Haha. . . . .
Ari S.
This is easy product to use. It removes the hair and does a good job. I would recommend it and have a friend try it.
Carolyn S.
San Diego
This is the only lip cream that won’t break me out severely. It gets the job down super quick. Never have a complaint
Annalisa G.
Edinburg, TX
A fast and painless way to remove unwanted facial hair. There is an odor but you can get past it. But it's very easy.
Kels Y.
I’m very self conscious about my upper lip. This product works great and i usually only have to apply it once a week.
Karina L.
Blytheville, AR
Once again I hate how terrible the smell of this product is, smells like sewage. It doesn't even do away with hair.
Emma T.
Vermillion, SD
I love this for my face! It does the job well. It does smell awful though and it can sting a little bit afterwards
Reese B.
Oxford Alabama
Best alternative to waxing... doesn’t smell great, but it works in FIVE MINUTES. Compared to waxing it’s painless.
chloe g.
Scottsdale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work? Will it break me out?
Sophia H.
N Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have extremely dark hair and I used to bleach my facial hair but I just want it to go completely away. Will this do the trick?! Does anyone recommend anything better?
Annette R.
San Antonio, TX
I need the best hair remover & I have yet to find it. I am hairy with thick hair and I need desperate remedies. Help
Ayana J.
Shepherdstown, WV
Contemplating whether to purchase this product or not. I have sensitive skin and can't really afford to have my face breakout. So what are the after effects of using this product?
Crystal P.
Wapakoneta, OH
I like have beenblookimg for an upper lip hair removal treatment for a while but I am nervous to try anything that will make my breakout. Has anyone with sensitive skin used this product or a different one that worked well for them?