BY NAIR #8 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Precision Face & Upper Lip Hair Remover Kit: Dermatologist tested For face and upper lip Long lasting results Precision hair remover + rebalancing moisturizer Removes all visible hair see more...

• Has anybody put this all over (face)& How did it go f...1 Answers
  • Contemplating whether to purchase this product or not. I ...2 Answers
  • I like have beenblookimg for an upper lip hair removal tr...1 Answers
Amanda H.
El Paso, TX
The frangrace is awful and it left a lot of hair behind. Leaves red irritation not matter how long or little it's left on.
Megan M.
Germantown, MD
This works well enough to remove facial hair. I prefer having a pro remove any facial hair but when needed, I'll use this.
debra b.
Easley, SC
I love that I can just put some on my face and in minutes my embarrassing facial hair is gone. So easy to use and no mess.
Stephanie C.
Ashburn, VA
Very good hair remover, and the smell is so minimal that it's not offensive at all! Much better than the old school stuff.
Lisette M.
Burbank, IL
I use this product to remove my peach fuzz in my upper lip area and I love it. Easy to use and I don't need to wax again
Whitney T.
Bannister, MI
Never have used this but some of my friends have and they say that it didn't work real well and ended up not buying again
Tanya F.
Billerica, MA
Love this i use to wax and I would break out I use this one maybe every other month it easy and simple and doesn't hurt
Geraldine S.
Woodbridge, NJ
This product takes care of my unwanted lip hair. It takes only a few minute's of you time. Does the job quick and easy.
jackie s.
Franklin, TN
It does remove hair off my chin it wear I use it cheap price an ok product, if you let it stay on to long it will burn
Lenzy C.
This product is effective, easy , affordable and quick to use when in a bind. The right sizes to manage unwanted hair.
chloe g.
Scottsdale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work? Will it break me out?
Sophia H.
N Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have extremely dark hair and I used to bleach my facial hair but I just want it to go completely away. Will this do the trick?! Does anyone recommend anything better?
Annette R.
San Antonio, TX
I need the best hair remover & I have yet to find it. I am hairy with thick hair and I need desperate remedies. Help
Ayana J.
Shepherdstown, WV
Contemplating whether to purchase this product or not. I have sensitive skin and can't really afford to have my face breakout. So what are the after effects of using this product?
Crystal P.
Wapakoneta, OH
I like have beenblookimg for an upper lip hair removal treatment for a while but I am nervous to try anything that will make my breakout. Has anyone with sensitive skin used this product or a different one that worked well for them?