BY NAIR #3 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Precision Face & Upper Lip Hair Remover Kit: Dermatologist tested For face and upper lip Long lasting results Precision hair remover + rebalancing moisturizer Removes all visible hair see more...

• Has anybody put this all over (face)& How did it go f...1 Answers
  • Contemplating whether to purchase this product or not. I ...1 Answers
  • I like have beenblookimg for an upper lip hair removal tr...1 Answers
Breanna w.
Rumsey
Nair absolutely saves me ! ! ! I hate shaving and waxing , , other then the smell I love it. . . . . . Haha. . . . .
Annalisa G.
Edinburg, TX
A fast and painless way to remove unwanted facial hair. There is an odor but you can get past it. But it's very easy.
Ari S.
This is easy product to use. It removes the hair and does a good job. I would recommend it and have a friend try it.
Kimberly V.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Let me tell you that this actually removed my upper lip hair, say goodbye to that mustache and hello to a naked face
Kendra J.
Macon, MO
This is great but don’t leave on for too long if you have sensitive skin like I do! Overall a good product though!
Emma T.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love this for my face! It does the job well. It does smell awful though and it can sting a little bit afterwards
Christy M.
Burkesville , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Removes hair pretty well. I have used better products. I would not recommend this to anyone with dark thicker hair
Reese B.
Oxford Alabama
Best alternative to waxing... doesn’t smell great, but it works in FIVE MINUTES. Compared to waxing it’s painless.
Karina L.
Blytheville, AR
Once again I hate how terrible the smell of this product is, smells like sewage. It doesn't even do away with hair.
Neyva G.
Kissimmee, FL
Lo estoy utilizando por primera vez, y noto que el bello facial tarda en crecer, espero cumpla con lo que promete
Sophia H.
N Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have extremely dark hair and I used to bleach my facial hair but I just want it to go completely away. Will this do the trick?! Does anyone recommend anything better?
Annette R.
san antonio, TX
I need the best hair remover & I have yet to find it. I am hairy with thick hair and I need desperate remedies. Help
chloe g.
Scottsdale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work? Will it break me out?
Anahi A.
Has anybody put this all over (face)& How did it go for you? I want it for my peach fuzz ?
Ayana J.
Shepherdstown, WV
Contemplating whether to purchase this product or not. I have sensitive skin and can't really afford to have my face breakout. So what are the after effects of using this product?