BY NAIR #8 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Precision Face & Upper Lip Hair Remover Kit: Dermatologist tested For face and upper lip Long lasting results Precision hair remover + rebalancing moisturizer Removes all visible hair see more...

• Has anybody put this all over (face)& How did it go f...1 Answers
  • Contemplating whether to purchase this product or not. I ...2 Answers
  • I like have beenblookimg for an upper lip hair removal tr...1 Answers
odalys y.
Dallas, TX
it was okay for the first 2 times but then it started leaving burn marks on my face and it hurt to touch and the smell is horrible.
Britt K.
It does the job, but it smells atrocious. I also get a painful stubble from it. It's not any easier to apply than any other cream.
Sukie J.
Livingston, CA
I don't like this hair removal cream. This product contains harsh chemicals and it can burn your skin. I won't be purchasing again.
Adriana D.
Fresno, CA
Very easy to use not complicated at all and it works really good I'm very impressed with this product cant get over how good it is
Cassie L.
Norton, VA
Does not work good at all. The smell is so strong, gives me a headache. I would muxh rather go have my face waxed then use nair.
Viane T.
Heard it was a very good product to use . Never used it but I would love to try it out . Seen it on a couple of YouTube videos .
Marisol r.
el paso tx
This cream really helped me for my bday I had to shave my legs so bad I used this cream for help if u have a lot of hair use ittt
Andrea K.
Moorhead, MN
I did not get good results with this product. It didn't remove the hair that good. It took a few applications to get the results.
Zayna S.
Ixonia, WI
I use this on my upper lip and jaw bone area where I have a bit of unwanted hair. I love this facial hair remover! It's great!
Crystal D.
Cincinnati, OH
Women should never have facial hair! Lol this is the best hair remover I've used. Love the sent and a little goes a long way
chloe g.
Scottsdale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work? Will it break me out?
Sophia H.
N Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have extremely dark hair and I used to bleach my facial hair but I just want it to go completely away. Will this do the trick?! Does anyone recommend anything better?
Annette R.
San Antonio, TX
I need the best hair remover & I have yet to find it. I am hairy with thick hair and I need desperate remedies. Help
Ayana J.
Shepherdstown, WV
Contemplating whether to purchase this product or not. I have sensitive skin and can't really afford to have my face breakout. So what are the after effects of using this product?
Crystal P.
Wapakoneta, OH
I like have beenblookimg for an upper lip hair removal treatment for a while but I am nervous to try anything that will make my breakout. Has anyone with sensitive skin used this product or a different one that worked well for them?