BY NAIR #5 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Precision Face & Upper Lip Hair Remover Kit: Dermatologist tested For face and upper lip Long lasting results Precision hair remover + rebalancing moisturizer Removes all visible hair see more...

• Has anybody put this all over (face)& How did it go f...1 Answers
  • Contemplating whether to purchase this product or not. I ...2 Answers
  • I like have beenblookimg for an upper lip hair removal tr...1 Answers
Monica R.
Denver City, TX
I love this for unwanted facial hair it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I only wish it didn't have that chemical after smell to it.
Analee E.
Roma, Tx
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this one because it helps me take evey single hair that i have in my face and it takes like two weeks for my hairs to come back
Rubi M.
Danville, VA
This product it's wonderful removes hair well. The only problem I have is that it smells bad. I wish they found to make it smell good.
Ruth W.
Pinellas Park, FL
I have used this product to remove unwanted chin hair. It was easy to apply. It worked well. It smells like most hair removal creams.
Tifnique G.
Pittsburg, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't really care for this one because you have to buy multiple times for her to move the hair on your face even the finest hair
Britt K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It does the job, but it smells atrocious. I also get a painful stubble from it. It's not any easier to apply than any other cream.
Sukie J.
Livingston, CA
I don't like this hair removal cream. This product contains harsh chemicals and it can burn your skin. I won't be purchasing again.
odalys y.
it was okay for the first 2 times but then it started leaving burn marks on my face and it hurt to touch and the smell is horrible.
Adriana D.
Fresno, CA
Very easy to use not complicated at all and it works really good I'm very impressed with this product cant get over how good it is
Cassie L.
Norton, VA
Does not work good at all. The smell is so strong, gives me a headache. I would muxh rather go have my face waxed then use nair.
chloe g.
Scottsdale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work? Will it break me out?
Sophia H.
N Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have extremely dark hair and I used to bleach my facial hair but I just want it to go completely away. Will this do the trick?! Does anyone recommend anything better?
Annette R.
San Antonio, TX
I need the best hair remover & I have yet to find it. I am hairy with thick hair and I need desperate remedies. Help
Ayana J.
Shepherdstown, WV
Contemplating whether to purchase this product or not. I have sensitive skin and can't really afford to have my face breakout. So what are the after effects of using this product?
Anahi A.
Has anybody put this all over (face)& How did it go for you? I want it for my peach fuzz ?