Nair Precision Face & Upper Lip Kit Hair Remover uploaded by Remy C.Nair Precision Face & Upper Lip Kit Hair Remover uploaded by Jordan G.

BY NAIR #6 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Precision Face & Upper Lip Hair Remover Kit: Dermatologist tested For face and upper lip Long lasting results Precision hair remover + rebalancing moisturizer Removes all visible hair see more...

• Has anybody put this all over (face)& How did it go for you? ...1 Answers
  • Contemplating whether to purchase this product or not. I have sen...1 Answers
  • I like have beenblookimg for an upper lip hair removal treatment ...1 Answers
Marissa N.
It use to work super great! But now when I leave it on for the time it says it doesn't take all my
Hair off & if I reapply
It, it burns me //:
Karla G.
It does the job fast and precisely! I just use it for my upper lip and the hair takes time to grow back. Also, it does not irritate your skin.
Ashley B.
This product does its job! I was mustache free in a minute or so. I wish it didn't smell so bad, but whatever it takes to look like a woman!
Courtney B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love!!!!! Definitely use this more than waxing! No pain! Wipes right off after 10 minutes! No sticky mess! No breaking out nothing! Amazing!
Jackie D.
Springdale, AR
love this Nair precision Hair remover ! It's does the job in just a few minutes ! It works wonders and you can't never go wrong with Nair !
Kali L.
Turpin, OK
This product is beyond the best and the easiest for me to use! I use to struggle everyday with my upper lip hair till I finally tried Nair!
Tamara Z.
Grand Island, NY
Considering I have sensitive skin this is the only product I use, it really works! Very effective. I would recommend. I use it every week.
araseli o.
Abilene, TX
This works great for unwanted facial hair. It's quick and it works for me. So much better then he brush on one and way better then waxing.
Melissa G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this product and i think its great! it doesn't burn my skin or leave any kind of irritation. its also odorless which is a huge plus
Kelsey C.
Savage, MN
Does the job well! Can burn a little bit if you leave it on too long, so be careful and make sure you take it all off when removing hair!
Sophia H.
N Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have extremely dark hair and I used to bleach my facial hair but I just want it to go completely away. Will this do the trick?! Does anyone recommend anything better?
Annette R.
san antonio, TX
I need the best hair remover & I have yet to find it. I am hairy with thick hair and I need desperate remedies. Help
Crystal P.
Wapakoneta, OH
I like have beenblookimg for an upper lip hair removal treatment for a while but I am nervous to try anything that will make my breakout. Has anyone with sensitive skin used this product or a different one that worked well for them?
Anahi A.
Has anybody put this all over (face)& How did it go for you? I want it for my peach fuzz ?
Ayana J.
Shepherdstown, WV
Contemplating whether to purchase this product or not. I have sensitive skin and can't really afford to have my face breakout. So what are the after effects of using this product?