BY NAIR #5 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Precision Face & Upper Lip Hair Remover Kit: Dermatologist tested For face and upper lip Long lasting results Precision hair remover + rebalancing moisturizer Removes all visible hair see more...

• Has anybody put this all over (face)& How did it go f...1 Answers
  • Contemplating whether to purchase this product or not. I ...2 Answers
  • I like have beenblookimg for an upper lip hair removal tr...1 Answers
Erika M.
Littleton, CO
Unfortunately this was very irritating for my skin, I used it on my upper lip and the whole area got red bumps all over. It did remove the hair though!
Irene M.
Pomona , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I used to just shave my upper lip area for those little unwanted hairs but this is so much nicer literally gets rid of the hairs in just 5 minutes !
Jesenia A.
Wantagh, NY
I am obsessed with the face cream for my upper lip. For those little hairs that don't want to get off this cream is amazing. In one swipe all is gone
Whitney S.
Roanoke, VA
Awesome stuff! As long as you read the directions and follow them closely, there will be no burning or negative side effects (at least in my case).
Reagan A.
Warren, AR
I've been using this product on my upper lip for some time. It does the job and is better than waxing. It doesn't smell real great but worth it.
shaquandawai d.
I love u can use this any where i wish more came in the box in the price was lover mybe ill buy it more but when u find this on seal buy them all
Ashley H.
My sister introduced me to this and I'm glad she did because it helps so mich and its easier and safer then shaving with a razor on my upper lip
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Smooth easy applicater easy to apply works within 5 minutes easily wipes off leaves some redness and a little burning but thats to be exspected
Karla G.
It does the job fast and precisely! I just use it for my upper lip and the hair takes time to grow back. Also, it does not irritate your skin.
Sarah S.
Pasadena, TX
I use this all the time for my upper lip and the hair never grows back right away. I've tried other brands but I always come back to this one.
chloe g.
Scottsdale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work? Will it break me out?
Sophia H.
N Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have extremely dark hair and I used to bleach my facial hair but I just want it to go completely away. Will this do the trick?! Does anyone recommend anything better?
Annette R.
San Antonio, TX
I need the best hair remover & I have yet to find it. I am hairy with thick hair and I need desperate remedies. Help
Ayana J.
Shepherdstown, WV
Contemplating whether to purchase this product or not. I have sensitive skin and can't really afford to have my face breakout. So what are the after effects of using this product?
Anahi A.
Has anybody put this all over (face)& How did it go for you? I want it for my peach fuzz ?