BY NAIR #3 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Precision Face & Upper Lip Hair Remover Kit: Dermatologist tested For face and upper lip Long lasting results Precision hair remover + rebalancing moisturizer Removes all visible hair see more...

• Has anybody put this all over (face)& How did it go f...1 Answers
  • Contemplating whether to purchase this product or not. I ...1 Answers
  • I like have beenblookimg for an upper lip hair removal tr...1 Answers
Katherine P.
Saint Cloud, FL
Although this product works very well the smell is sometimes difficult to get over. I continue to use it though because of how affordable and effective it is.
Adamary B.
Okeechobee
I like this product it doesn't have a reaction with my skin although it says not to leave so long I need to because I have thick hair but it's g a good product
Mia R.
Salt Lake City, UT
As far as removal, it's WONDERFUL! It made my skin really smooth and soft
But I will admit the smell is horrible. It reminded me of a someone getting a perm.
Elizabeteh M.
Irving, TX
I've been using this product to remove my mustache sides and it helps just don't leave it on for more than the 10 mins. It works and the price is not bad
Jana A.
I felt a little burning after I did it at my upper it was probably just me who did something wrong but anyways it worked fine and the hairs did come off !
Erika M.
Littleton, CO
Unfortunately this was very irritating for my skin, I used it on my upper lip and the whole area got red bumps all over. It did remove the hair though!
Tasha J.
This hair removal works great for me! I get hair mostly on my chin and it removed all the hairs! I usually leave the cream on for about 5 minutes or so
Tanya S.
Greer, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I alternate between a razor and Nair. Nair gives me a smoother look with no leftover stubble. The smell is horrible but the end result is smooth skin.
Irene M.
Pomona , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I used to just shave my upper lip area for those little unwanted hairs but this is so much nicer literally gets rid of the hairs in just 5 minutes !
Jesenia A.
Wantagh, NY
I am obsessed with the face cream for my upper lip. For those little hairs that don't want to get off this cream is amazing. In one swipe all is gone
Sophia H.
N Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have extremely dark hair and I used to bleach my facial hair but I just want it to go completely away. Will this do the trick?! Does anyone recommend anything better?
Annette R.
san antonio, TX
I need the best hair remover & I have yet to find it. I am hairy with thick hair and I need desperate remedies. Help
chloe g.
Scottsdale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work? Will it break me out?
Anahi A.
Has anybody put this all over (face)& How did it go for you? I want it for my peach fuzz ?
Ayana J.
Shepherdstown, WV
Contemplating whether to purchase this product or not. I have sensitive skin and can't really afford to have my face breakout. So what are the after effects of using this product?