Personal CareHair RemovalDepilatoriesNair
Precision Face & Upper Lip Kit Hair Remover

Nair Precision Face & Upper Lip Kit Hair Remover

Nair Precision Face & Upper Lip Hair Remover Kit: Dermatologist tested For face and upper lip Long lasting results Precision hair remover + rebalancing moisturizer Removes all visible hair

DooEs this product work on main fence between laser hair removal?!?
does this product actually work on thick hair ?
This product did not work for me. Did anyone else have this issue?
Start your review of Nair Precision Face & Upper Lip Kit Hair Remover!
How would you rate this product?
Laura E.
Arlington, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nair Precision Face & Upper Lip Kit Hair Remover uploaded by Laura E.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use to use this for my lip before I got my Gigi wax. I did like that it did remove any unwanted hair, but you have to be careful because if you leave it on to long it will leave a burn mark, chemical burn. If you don't leave it on long enough then it won't remove the hair. Yes, follow the directions and see what works for you. I still have this as a backup incase my Gigi stops working. I would recommend this product.
April W.
Nair Precision Face & Upper Lip Kit Hair Remover uploaded by April W.
I have always been a bait brand fan. This stuff is a life saver! If your on the go and need to clean some hairs prior to makeup on a night out! This stuff works wonders! It takes only a few minutes and you are hairless! I would definitely spot test. Because this has chemicals that your skin could be very sensitive too!
Cynthia E.
Belleville, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
[product:nair-precision-face-&-upper-lip-kit-hair-remover] has to be the worst hair remover product I have ever used. I followed the directions to the T and all it did was literally burn my face. I couldn’t believe that after I did everything the way it said to do it, it burnt it the way it did. I will never use another Nair product ever again. I’m sorry to say boys and girls but I DO NOT recommend this product.
Heather R.
Neodesha, KS
This product didn't work that well for me. It removed some of the hair, but not all of it. I also don't like the burning sensation while it work. It also smells horrible.
Fawn D.
Chico, CA
It did not work. Period. And it smelled gross too. Won't ever buy this particular product again. May try one of the nicer smelling products but if based on this one, no way.
Irish P.
Vevay, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
When I first use it, it really works great. Seven minutes and I can wipe my upper lip hair easily. Though now, more than 7minutes and still can't get rid of all the upper lip hair.
Christian B.
Griffith
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Purchased at: Walmart
I use the nair face cream to groom my eyebrows and keep them in shape. I just apply a little around the brows, making sure that every hair that I would to remove is covered. Make sure to only leave it on for no more than a few minutes otherwise you will get burns. It is very effective and I'm impressed on how inexpensive it is.
Kimignon T.
Grand Prairie, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Purchased at: Walmart
Had been using this for a couple of years, however the last time I used this I had an allergic reaction and it was not nice!!! Never again!!
Joslyn H.
Eastanollee, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This never worked for me. I tried it a lot. Every time I thought it might be different but nope! The last time I had tried it the skin on my lip got burnt and yet all of the hair was still there. Plz don’t even waste your money. This is truly horrible [product:nair-precision-face-&-upper-lip-kit-hair-remover]
Alysia R.
Port Angeles, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have to be honest, I get upper lip embarrassing hair. With Nair I don't need to be embarrassed any more. Nair Precision Face and Upper Lip Kit Hair Remover Kit has meet my expectations. I will continue to use Nair and recommend it to you too!  I can trust the value and quality when I choose to buy a Nair product compared to guessing with other brands.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...