Nair Precision Face & Upper Lip Kit Hair Remover uploaded by Remy C.Nair Precision Face & Upper Lip Kit Hair Remover uploaded by Jordan G.

BY NAIR #6 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Precision Face & Upper Lip Hair Remover Kit: Dermatologist tested For face and upper lip Long lasting results Precision hair remover + rebalancing moisturizer Removes all visible hair see more...

• Has anybody put this all over (face)& How did it go for you? ...1 Answers
  • Contemplating whether to purchase this product or not. I have sen...1 Answers
  • I like have beenblookimg for an upper lip hair removal treatment ...1 Answers
Remy C.
Nothing fancy. Does what it says. I hate getting my upper lip waxed or threaded so this is a great alternative for those who can't handle pain. I don't have any crazy irritation or allergies to it. Kinda depends in how sensitive your skin is. Only advise is to not leave it on for a long time, it may end up irritating your skin. If you do, put some ice on it and it should go away.
Toniann G.
Salisbury Mls, NY
I use this to rid of my facial hair. I was always so nervous to use nair on my face, as I don't really like the smell and I have really sensitive skin. But I decided to just give it a go, and it worked wonders. I left it on for 5 min the first time, and I know I can leave it on a minute longer the next time. It left my face so soft to the touch, and didn't break me out at all!
Lucina S.
Dallas, TX
This product burned my face pretty bad lol I followed the instructions, but I guess my skin is too sensitive. I was really disappointed I wanted it to work. The burns left red marks on my face for a couple of days. My face also felt itchy after all the product was off my face. I don't recommend this if you have sensitive skin.
Ashlee D.
Huntington, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have use this several times and it gets the job done. It removes all the unwanted hair on my face and upper lip but watch out do not leave it on longer than the recommended time because it can cause burns and irritation for about 20 minutes after taking it off my face was stinging and really red after put some cooling lotion on it the burning sensation went away a little bit and the next day it was back to normal but I usually have okay skin when it comes to sensitivity but if you have sensitive skin I do not recommend this I would recommend the sensitive and their hair removal cream
Shannon S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was disappointed with this product. I purchased the sensitive skin kind. I followed the instructions but had to remove the cream after one or two minutes due to the extreme burning sensation. Let's just say it left a nice red mustache for days.
calistađź–¤ L.
Virginia
I usually only use it for my upper lip and sometimes to fix up my brows but it works amazing and gets the job done. My only problem is the smell its so strong but I definitely recommend. Nair Precision Face & Upper Lip Kit Hair Remover
Abbey R.
I use this on my face and it does the job great! It leaves me feeling super smooth! It also is very easy to use. I bought this at CVS. I have repurchased this and will continue to buy it in the future!
Karla V.
I hate waxing so I bought this and it does exactly what it said. I do recommend to people who do not like waxing or tweezing but first do a test patch! Some people have sensitive skin but it worked really well on me
Lynn B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this on my face and it works pretty good. I have to be careful if I don’t watch the time, it will cause severe skin irritations. I have sensitive skin, so I assume that’s why it bothers me. I have to use a different ointment on my skin to calm it down. I’d recommend with reservations.
Jordan G.
McDonough , GA
I LOVE this stuff! I’ve been using it for years on my chin, upper lip and cheek areas where stubborn peach fuzz likes to grow! Removes the hair perfectly and doesn’t sting or cause any pain! Absolutely love!
Sophia H.
N Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have extremely dark hair and I used to bleach my facial hair but I just want it to go completely away. Will this do the trick?! Does anyone recommend anything better?
Annette R.
san antonio, TX
I need the best hair remover & I have yet to find it. I am hairy with thick hair and I need desperate remedies. Help
Crystal P.
Wapakoneta, OH
I like have beenblookimg for an upper lip hair removal treatment for a while but I am nervous to try anything that will make my breakout. Has anyone with sensitive skin used this product or a different one that worked well for them?
Anahi A.
Has anybody put this all over (face)& How did it go for you? I want it for my peach fuzz ?
Ayana J.
Shepherdstown, WV
Contemplating whether to purchase this product or not. I have sensitive skin and can't really afford to have my face breakout. So what are the after effects of using this product?