BY NAIR #51 in Hair Removal Creams

Precision Hair Remover + Rebalancing Moisturizer Hair Remover Cream Net Wt.  0.69 oz. Rebalancing Moisturizer Net Wt. 0.50 oz. Thorough Hair Removal Long Lasting Results Dermatologist Tested Follow Directions Exactly ; Ingredients: Hair Remover Cream: water, Mineral Oil, Calcium Thioglycolate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Calcium Hydroxide, Ceteareth 20, Sodium Hydroxide, Camella Oleifera Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Fragrance. Rebalancing Moisturizer: Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Myreth 3 Myristate, Laureth 4, Mineral Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Laureth 23, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Isopropyl Myristate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Allantoin. Questions? M-F 9am-5pm ET see more...

• I hate plucking my face. So looking for something to make facial ...1 Answers
  • I get dark hairs on my chin that start out as ingrown. Dermatolog...1 Answers
  • Is this hair removal better then waxing 1 Answers
Nair Precision Face & Upper Lip Kit
  • "My skin isn't that sensitive however it would leave the area I used it in very red for a few hours so I can imagine if you have sensitive skin it would be worse. " in 5 reviews
Sapopan E.
Palestine, TX
Does it work!? Yes it works but the smell is so strong. I used it the way instructions had an i literlly broke out. It burned so bad after i used it. I thought i had did it wrong. So i waited a month to use it again. Once again my skin was red and irritated. I could not use this product. I wish I never broke me out. Maybe my skin is to sensitive because I dread waxing! I hate pain.
Amanda D.
Applicator tip makes application a breeze. Gentle on my sensitive skin yet hair is removed on first use. No need to apply product a second time like with other products I've used in the past. Moisturizer helps calm skin after hair removal.
Meagan W.
KNOXVILLE, TN
Removes hair easily but often irritates my sensitive skin and the smell isn't so great! It is nice for a quick hair removal instead of going to get a wax on my upper lip. Good price and convenient quick fix for hair removal. Give it a try.
Megan S.
I use this product very often. Every time I run out I go back for more. It's very useful and worth the price. I totally recommend that you all use this product. It would save you a lot of time. I would definitely buy again!
Stacey D.
Portland, TX
Works fairly well but you definitely have to leave it on for the full time. The smell is rather strong but that's expected with any hair removal cream. Still found myself plucking a few hairs after using.
Michelle B.
Bullhead City, AZ
I love this product for face and i love the nair brand.less irritating and easier to apply.and i love that no mustache look when i take it off.
Danielle D.
Kingsville, TX
No one likes upper lip hair (unless you work in a circus) and this product is perfect for my sensitive skin! 10/10
Amanda S.
South Jordan, UT
Used this for years to remove upper lip hair! I use it in between bleaching and it easy to use.
Alexis A.
Wellness Guru Expert
I just love how convenient nair makes it for me to get rid of unwanted facial hair
Tawny F.
Blue Ridge, GA
This product claimed to be safe enough to use on sensitive skin.
However, this product did not perform as advertised.
Had little to no hair removal, caused horrible rash and irritated the treated area enough to cause a dermatologist appointment.
Taylor F.
Ojai, CA
Does this burn your skin? Is it safe?
Sahrae G.
Carthage, NY
What is the best facial hair removal product you've used?
Nicole T.
Kennewick, WA
Is this hair removal better then waxing
Kristy S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I hate plucking my face. So looking for something to make facial hair removal easier. How well does it work? Any break outs?
Mikita S.
Arlington, TX
Does any one know any hair removing cream for upper lips that does not burn like this one? Something that worked for you while this didn't.