Nair Pre Measured Bleach Lightening Effects

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nair Pre Measured Bleach Lightening Effects!
How would you rate this product?
Palm Bay, FL
I like to use this product sometimes when i feel like my hair on my face its too dark but i like it because it hides my facial hair a little bit but dislike because its kinda itchy but really good product
Shaw Afb, SC
I used this on my upper lip. My lip was not bad in the first place, but I did not want to wax it anymore. I used this and it worked, but my lip broke out in a bad rash after the designated time.
North Port, FL
I have dark under arms. Yes it did bleach s little bit of the hair but it had no affect what so eber on my discoloration. Would not recommend it is cheap in price but not worth it what so ever. Hughly disappointed.
This is a great product at a fair cost. I started using it before i began using depilatory creams. The bleach lightening effects give good results and hair is hardly noticable.
Kearny, NJ
Definitely works. For a long time when I was younger I couldn't do much maintenance on my face for hair removal so bleaching was my last option and really did do the job.
Pittston, PA
These hair bleachers worked really good for the places I wanted to lighten but not remove to have it come back thicker. Now the hairs I bleached aren't noticeable.
La Joya, TX
When theres no time for red marks bleaching is the best option and i like this product although i have some really dark black chin hairs and they never bleach 😕
Cumberland, MD
Not pleased. Definitely not good for sensitive skin. I had a horribly noticeable rash for days after using. Followed instructions yet still turned out a mess.
Wilder, ID
I have used this product and it was OK the only thing is that it would irritate my skin but other than that it actually did bleach the hair that I wanted to
Humble, TX
Great peoduct to use when in a hurry when i have no time to wax my lip this product is my life saver turns my hairs blonde so people wont notice them as much

Looking for your answer?