Nair Pre Measured Bleach Lightening Effects

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nair Pre Measured Bleach Lightening Effects!
How would you rate this product?
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like this product for lightening the hair. It worked well. I bought it at cvs and a local drugstore. It is used once a month to help lighten hair. It is effective for sensitive skill as well. I would buy it again for lightening of the hair on arms.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Don't bother bleaching unwanted hair because the moment you get in the sun you can still see the hair. This stuff has an awful smell which is to be expected with bleach based products but putting that kind of stuff on your skin just leaves it dry and leaves your eyes watering
Walker, LA
I used this product about two weeks before my salon trip. When I went to the salon the tech asked what I was having done because she couldn't see anything. I borrowed this from my brother and had to buy my own after the salon experience
Frederick, MD
I used this on my face and it works great! Made the hair super light, you could barely even tell it was there. I would recommend this to people who have sensitive skin and are unable to wax or use hair remover products.
Burned my skin completely. Would not recommend. I honestly prefer waxing. Made my skin burn and gave me a scar from the burn. Don't use if you have sensitive skin!!! Don't fall into the trap. Wax is way better!
Los Angeles, CA
This is the only product I use for bleaching my upper lip and let me tell you, it bleaches alright. I literally recommend this to anyone who doesn't want to feel any pain with the tweezers, wax and/or thread!
Dublin, OH
This product burns, but what can you expect with bleach? I would say that it is effective though. I prefer other brands over this one specifically, but it did do the job. I wouldn't recommend it to others because I have experienced better products.
Effective in lightening my unwanted hair. Strong chemical bleach smell, especially when doing upper lip. I would use it again... unless I get that hair lasered off. I use this once a month and I would recommend it to those afraid of waxing or shaving in fear of stubble!
Houston , TX
The first time I wanted to lighten my brows I picked up this product. Ever since it's been my go to lightner! Not only do I use it on my brows but on my mustache too when I don't want to wax it lol. It's easy, very hassle free, and great for sensitive skin!
Don't really like this product... It isn't effective as regular hair bleach... The smell is also really strong like don't get it to close to the eyes, it burns... The price is very good for bleach... But like I said I would rather stick to regular bleach

Looking for your answer?