Nair Pre Measured Bleach Lightening Effects

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nair Pre Measured Bleach Lightening Effects!
How would you rate this product?
This helps with the hairs that I don't want to get rid of because they're on a sensitive part of my body and I'd prefer not to irritate it even more. I recommended it to my friend and she loved it! less hairy spiders for our guys am I right? Love this product, would recommend for people with irritated skin.
Perfect for the thin moustache hairs we women tend to have. I use the bleacher because they are way too small to wax them and it's not a necessity! Love the product and have bought many times!
quisiera saver si este producto es solo para el rostro o puede aplicarse en otra parte del cuerpo y si es para piel sencible o no ya que yo padesco de asma y eso ase que tenga la pien sencible y no puedo usar cualquier producto gracias
Remove the hairs from the root, does not hurt almost nothing, I smite the feeling that leave after applied, do not irritate the skin and is for any skin type.
L h e probado pero no es realmente de mis favoritas para la deoilacion muy independiente que no me gusta mucho eso de la depilacion.
México
Excelente producto funciona con todo tipo de piel y es fácil de usar, deja una sensación de hidratados y no deja enrojecimiento
Used for my eyebrows and left a great finish I really love this bleach but jolen bleach is my absolutel fave 😝💜
Otter Lake, QC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this for those unsightly facial hairs and it works good it lightens the hair to make them less visable
Middlesbrough, Cleveland
As someone who suffers with and has been embarrassed by my dark body hair, this worked miracles for me
REmueve bien el vello Aunque quedo muy sensible de la piel Fácil de ocupar Al final queda la piel suave

Looking for your answer?