Nair Pre Measured Bleach Lightening Effects

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nair Pre Measured Bleach Lightening Effects!
How would you rate this product?
North Bergen, NJ
I have been using this products for more than 10 years . I just love the quality and the efficiency that they have
Scottville, NC
It kinda lightened my skin but barely i think instead of buying that someone could just sit in some bleach water.
Bridgeport, CT
Honestly, nair doesn't work good for me. I don't know why. I don't have a lot of hair on me. It just never works
Garland , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Easy to use product but it did not seem to work too well for me. I think bleaching was just not the best option
San Angelo, TX
If you don't want to shave your arms with this project he just lie in them and you can't see my hair is anymore
Orlando, FL
I personally don't like to shave any facial hair so i only bleach them it's much more smother i love bleaching
La Joya, TX
Great product, doesn't take them off sometimes and burns and stings your face a little that it cuts your skin
This product will definitely give you the results you are looking for. It burns a little but not terrible.
Carson, CA
Love this product so much I love how it makes my skin feels....and need more hope I get more in the future
Is so easy to use , it comes ready for use , you use it in the places where you need it. Leaves skin soft

Looking for your answer?