BY NAIR #10 in Hair Removal Creams

Chaya B.
Wellness Guru Expert
I used this once, not my thing. Worked well but I decided bleaching my arm hair was not for me. It was exactly what I thought it would be. Not to pricey either. I wouldn't buy again, just because it's not something I would use again.
Mayra R.
Wellness Guru Expert
I use the face bleach and it seems to work very well. I have very dark hair so I leave it on for about 5 minutes. I also use it on my brows because they're really thick and dark and this works perfectly. The price is also great.
Sarina N.
Don't bother bleaching unwanted hair because the moment you get in the sun you can still see the hair. This stuff has an awful smell which is to be expected with bleach based products but putting that kind of stuff on your skin just leaves it dry and leaves your eyes watering
Jessica R.
Garden Grove, CA
I've used this product before and it did not work out for me :( it irritated my skin and ended up with a rash. I have really sensitive skin. I know it's not the product but I wish there was a bleaching for sensitive skin :/
Chelsea W.
Columbus, OH
It's been awhile, but I've used this product to lighten dark belly hair and lower back hair. Worked well! Did not irritate my skin and the smell was not bad. Rinsed off easily as well!
Herminia M.
Garfield, NJ
I have very dark facial hair especially my sides of my face and upper lip. This is easy to use. I have been using it for years and have had great results each time. Hair blends well with my skin and it beats me having to pluck or sahve it off which eould cause it to come back thicker.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I didn't feel like these worked well at all, and causes more akin irritation that drew more attention to the problem areas then it did bleach anything. I do love the role on bikini Nair though! Just not a fan of this product
Ashley B.
Saint Louis, MO
These are great if you're nervous of waxing or burning. I used to use it in high school all the time on my facial hair. I was not super dark hair, but a few, and it bleached just great.
Samantha E.
Beaver Dam, KY
Didn't really lighten how I wanted it to. It caused chemical burns on my skin and was very uncomfortable. Will not purchase again and I wished I would've never bought it in the first place. Complete waste of money.
Taylor P.
North Port, FL
I have dark under arms. Yes it did bleach s little bit of the hair but it had no affect what so eber on my discoloration. Would not recommend it is cheap in price but not worth it what so ever. Hughly disappointed.