BY NAIR #60 in Hair Removal Creams

With a contoured applicator tip, the Nair No Touch Upper Lip Facial Hair Removal Cream allows for easy, precise removal of hair on your upper lip. Made with sunflower seed oil, the cream leaves upper lips radiant and smooth. To see if hair is removed, tes see more...

Rachel C.
Memphis, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always use nair for my upper lip. Is very effective at removing hair and my skin doesn't react too harshly to it. Skin will redden after use so I suggest using before bed. Scent isn't pleasant but most hair removal creams aren't. Definitely suggest.
Desi A.
Athens, OH
This product is super small and easy to travel with. Easy directions to complete the hair removal. Bought from walmart and is inexpensive. The only downfall is after, your skin might be a little red as well as itchy. Mine was a little irritated at first but went quickly
Cheslie L.
Jupiter, FL
I use nair after shaving to give my skin a smooth, soft feel. This product is ideal because you don't have to touch it when applying. It can be purchased at many drug and big box stores. It works to rid your body of unwanted hair in minutes, and I would buy again.
Sandra P.
Oxnard, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nair No Touch Upper Lip is extremely sensitive with your skin and it has not irritated my skin since I have been using it. I love how smooth my lip feels after using it. Its affordable and you can find it pretty much in any grocery or drug stores like walmart.
Arrianna C.
Perryville, MO
Smells really really bad but it gets the job done. Unfortunately I have PCOS so I get bad upper lip hair and neck hair. So of course I have too keep buying. They should give this away to women whom are suffering from PCOS.
Lesly L.
El Paso, TX
I use Nair No touch upper lip cream to remove the hairs on my upper lip. And I must say it does the job really good. Within a minute or 2 of applying this cream I just wipe it off and all the hair is gone.
Damara H.
Sarasota, FL
I use this product all the time. I dont like any fuzz above my lip or the sides of my face. I make sure to always have this at home so take care of those little hairs
Adriana V.
Completely cleared up my peach fuzz without any pain of waxing strips! No redness and it was so easy to use!!!! All you have to do is wait a couple of minutes and boom! It's the perfect product for me!
Haelei K.
Roosevelt, UT
This works great and gets rid of hair in a painless way! However if you have sensitive skin I would not recommend to use this at all because I'm sure it would cause a burn!
Memes N.
I used to shave my upper lip but hated that it'd come out thicker than before, lady's don't want to seem manly so I finally purchased this and not going back to shaving it