BY NAIR #25 in Hair Removal Creams

NEW Hair Remover br Easy, Precise Application Cream For Legs Body 2 With Argan Oil Orange Blossom 3 Smooth Skin Lasts Days Longer Than Shaving see more...

• did this product smell bad for anyone else???1 Answers
  • I recently started looking into no longer shaving my legs but usi...1 Answers
  • I have been using a razor and shaving cream and that takes a lot ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
April C.
Graham, TX
Personally I am not a big fan of this sprayed in there I feel like it makes too much of a mess if you do not spray close enough to your leg it sprays everywhere else but if you spray to close it just piles up in one spot I would not recommend this product I would recommend the mayor Moroccan Argan oil cream hair removal that comes in a pump instead it is easier to use and has a lot more product I feel like you would get a lot more bang for your buck it also comes with a applicator
Jennifer R.
W Haverstraw, NY
This product is great it does what is expected to do. Read the instructions before use for maximum result. These types of product often have a smell to it so be mindful remember its a removal product so the chemicals are strong. Don't forget to test before use even if you had tried similar products.
Jaelyn P.
Phenix City, AL
This product is good to used when you just need a quick spot to be gone, it doesn't irritate the skin and leave it very moisturized and silky soft. On the more affordable side. I bought this from my local Kmart. I have recommended this to friends and family and they all love it.
Sabrina W.
Harrisburg, PA
I thought the spray bottle would be easier but honestly it was just a hassle. The nozzle kept getting clogged and when it did spray it was never even coverage it just got everywhere including the walls of my bathroom
Peiling C.
Rockville, MD
I use Nair for arm hair removal. I wish it could burn less and require less amount of time. It isn't very convenient when I use it in the shower because I feel like I'm standing there for the longest time. I still use it for arm hair though because I don't want to wax/shave it.
Gianna G.
Lake Worth, FL
I love this concept super simple and do not have to touch the nair directly and it works just as affectively as the regular stuff. It also leaves legs feeling silly smooth and soft. I would buy again and recommend to others.
Gwen M.
Duluth, GA
I own this bottle and I buy it a lot. It leaves my skin smooth. It runs for about 9$ . I use it on my legs and underarms. You spray it on and wait about 5-7 mins and then rinse and wipe off.
Keianna C.
Brooklyn, NY
Normally I would use the nair lotion but I found this convenient spray in rite aid now the only reason i would give this 4 stars is that it's works great BUT the smell is not tolerating it's drives me crazy I wish it smell like the lotion instead
Maegan G.
Houma, LA
Smells horrible, as do all nair products do. Did remove some hair but left patches. Honestly not very impressed, I'll just stick to the original cream version next time.
Sarah C.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
This stuff smells so bad! And makes the tub SUPER slippery but it works so well! And it makes my legs so smooth, I feel like it keeps my hair from growing back faster.
Melissa B.
I recently started looking into no longer shaving my legs but using this instead. Does it last longer than shaving?
Areely S.
Arlington, TX
I have been using a razor and shaving cream and that takes a lot of my time while I'm in the shower is this product a quicker and easy way Instead and it of using a razor and shaving cream ?
Lexx G.
Philadelphia, PA
did this product smell bad for anyone else???