BY NAIR #25 in Hair Removal Creams

NEW Hair Remover br Easy, Precise Application Cream For Legs Body 2 With Argan Oil Orange Blossom 3 Smooth Skin Lasts Days Longer Than Shaving see more...

• did this product smell bad for anyone else??? Be the first to answer!
  • I recently started looking into no longer shaving my legs but usi...1 Answers
  • I have been using a razor and shaving cream and that takes a lot ...1 Answers
Jennifer R.
W Haverstraw, NY
This product is great it does what is expected to do. Read the instructions before use for maximum result. These types of product often have a smell to it so be mindful remember its a removal product so the chemicals are strong. Don't forget to test before use even if you had tried similar products.
Jessica M.
I use this product frequently for easy hair removal. I use it mostly on my legs. It's easy to apply, although the spray can be messy if you aren't careful. With the added argan oil, y skin is left feeling moisturized.
Sarah C.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
This stuff smells so bad! And makes the tub SUPER slippery but it works so well! And it makes my legs so smooth, I feel like it keeps my hair from growing back faster.
Jazmin W.
Greer , SC
I like this spray. Its easy but a little runny an i feel its hard to stay on skin. Unfortunately the smell is still bad thats with all nair products but it does remove hair without getting on your hands.
Jamie M.
Deland, FL
Save your money! Smells horrible, didn't work. I've been using the pump version of this and like it- was hoping this would make for easier application. Total waste of time and money and I am still smelling it :(
Kendra B.
I love this product!!! It works at removing hair. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. And it leaves my skin feeling extra silky! This was a must when I was pregnant and too big to reach my legs.
Kristine A.
Richmond Dale, OH
Love that I don't have to shave. I think this is better than waxing, shaving and I love how my legs feel after I use it, it's a must have for the summer. Quick and easy.
Brittany H.
Jasper, Tn
I love this stuff so easy and works so good I'm so happy I talked myself into buying this
Diana T.
Miami Gardens, FL
This product is easy to apply on to your skin. And if you're like me and you are rushing the shaving process. Well you need to get this, because the appliance is quick.
CHRISTINA N.
Cypress, CA
This stuff did a good job but I did find that it burned my skin afterwards. I have a hard time finding a proper hair remover but this one did its job and its quicker than shaving.
Areely S.
Arlington, TX
I have been using a razor and shaving cream and that takes a lot of my time while I'm in the shower is this product a quicker and easy way Instead and it of using a razor and shaving cream ?
Melissa B.
I recently started looking into no longer shaving my legs but using this instead. Does it last longer than shaving?
Lexx G.
Philadelphia, PA
did this product smell bad for anyone else???