BY NAIR

Nair Microwave Wax Fresh Peach Melon Hair Remover Kit: For smooth, radiant skin Ready in 15 seconds Lasts weeks longer than shaving see more...

Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
There is my go-to for wax or the hair removal cream this is great for your face you can warm it up in the microwave you wipe it on to like your mustache or where you have hair that you don't want and you just rip it off yourself kind of looks like boogers but it's a lot easier than the wax in the strips because that wax is hard to get off this is actually convenient and easy it hardens and you can just pull it off
Angel M.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used this once and i broke out so bad within seconds of applying I began to itch so bad and it felt like my skin was on fire. Left my legs super red I will never buy this again.
Emanda c.
Arlington
Y'all remember the Nair we used to have back in the day when we go on the shower we spray it and then let it sit for a minute and then we just like wash it off my hair falls off well I haven't it was good I loved it don't get me wrong it was good stuff but since then I have not tried nothing else at all so I guess I need to try it or go buy it so yeah but I had to make you laugh
kristen m.
Lima, OH
i liked the nair thats scented because it dont have the odor that the regular nair has to it. i find it very affective and removes hair wherever i need it to. its very affordable. i bought he big bottle and ive had it for months and still have a while to go.
Escarle S.
This product was ok it smells great but I don’t know if I did it right. But I felt it wasn’t very affected. No I would not buy this product again. It wasn’t easy to use for me. I wasn’t very satisfied with the product.
Krissy N.
Farmington
This works but its way too time consuming. This is something I would maybe use again on a girls night and we all wax our legs together or something. It's a little messy as well.
At first it is a bit hard to get the twist (too much or not enough wax left on the body!) but with practice it becomes easy. For me it worked pretty well leaving my armpitt clean for +/- 2week and my legs for over 3. I tried it on my friend's legs but it didn't work at all for her... Her hair was not stikcking to the wax...never knew why! It smells good and you can use it many times! (More than said on the box for mine).
Angella C.
Pleasant Lake, MI
Love Nair hair remover. Its a naturally smooth warm wax with peach and melon extracts. The two greatest things about this product is first its water rinseable and it lasts weeks longer than shaving. Its great for sensitive areas too. It comes with a lot of cloth strips that you can cut to size and an applicator. It only takes 15 seconds to warm up and its ready to use. I would definitely recommend this product.
Toni D.
Marion Heights, PA
Mine came with reusable strips which I love! I have yet to find a happy medium with temp. If I follow their instructions it doesn't remove hair well. If it is almost unbearable hot, removes the hair with ease. The smell is why it lost a star. Its not the worst smell, much better than the normal chemical smell that comes to mind when you think of nair, but I almost rather that over this odd peach melon.
Charisma S.
Dallas, TX
Although I used to use this religiously to wax my arms, I have since moved away from this product. I really liked the smell, but found it to create such a mess that I would end up with hard wax all over my bathroom counters. Granted this is before large wax strips were available. Once that happened I moved on (far far away from this).

Walmart