Nair Men Hair Removal Body Cream uploaded by Cassiday W.Nair Men Hair Removal Body Cream uploaded by Cassiday W.

BY NAIR #75 in Hair Removal Creams

New! Quick &Amp; Easy Works Fast While You Shower Smooth, Radiant Skin Lasts Days Longer Than Shaving Effective On Coarse, Thick Hair Smooth In Minutes Stays On In The Shower Dermatologist Tested Chest Back Legs Arms 1-800-248-8820 see more...

Buy on Harmon ...*
Stephanie R.
Yauco
For sencibles skin is not recommended because it can cause a type of not very nice rash.
Aileen R.
Wendell, NC
Nair is my beauty bestfriend that it actually works and i love it. i wish i could get them in the mail and i want it so bad
Yusleidy R.
Super good thousand times recommended, I don't use it but my dad if and I said that is very good
Luis C.
Newport, RI
Exelente,da menos trabajo a quienes nos depilamos casi todos los dias la recomiendo
Yuriisaa F.
los hombres tambien nesesitan cuidarse y nair sabe como con su nueva crema apropiada para hombres por que tambien ellos se deven cuidar
Louize O.
None sorry I have not used any of the nair men creams or anything from nair men in general. But I would think that they would be good because I have heard a few reviews on them.
Huda S.
Toronto
This is great for when you don't feel like removing hair or are scared you'll damage the shape of your eyebrows although it's mostly for the stache
Ploenpis S.
This one it the best product for the man smil so nice when my partner use every time whe he go show I'm smail that come out from bartroom
Anneth N.
mi esposo la usa y es muy bueno es suave y le deja la piel muy humectada no irrita ni duela ademas que elimina completamente el vello
Angelica S.
Does this smell as strong or stronger than the woman version of nair?
Luis V.
San Diego , CA
Manscaping with a razor super sucks and I've been looking for an alternative that works. I've read reviews on this, but I still have questions. Is the product gentle on skin? Does one application remove all hair on applied area? Does hair grow back slower with use?
Eric M.
Orlando , FL
I need this so bad. Shaving is not my thing. I want something that won't burn my skin and easy to use. How do you use this and for how long do you leave it on your the skin?
Brian O.
Mountlake Ter, WA
How well does this product work and are there certain areas, you have to be careful with?