Nair Men Hair Removal Body Cream uploaded by Cassiday W.Nair Men Hair Removal Body Cream uploaded by Cassiday W.

BY NAIR #75 in Hair Removal Creams

New! Quick &Amp; Easy Works Fast While You Shower Smooth, Radiant Skin Lasts Days Longer Than Shaving Effective On Coarse, Thick Hair Smooth In Minutes Stays On In The Shower Dermatologist Tested Chest Back Legs Arms 1-800-248-8820 see more...

Buy on Harmon ...*
Yvonne C.
Wayne, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
Great product at removing hair smell is okay if you want baby soft skin then id recommend this product
Jennifer L.
San Rafael, CA
I recommend any nair products. They work very well. You can purchase them in rite aid and wallgreens
Courtney G.
Millville, PA
Love this product for my sensitive I've never had a reaction or irritation it's a wonderful product
Kecia M.
Good not just for men but women with coarse or thick hair also works much faster than women's nair
Tony B.
Lisle, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
Stuff works surprisingly well and doesn’t burn it all good price points for a very good product
lucellie V.
Waukegan, IL
Totally in love with this product I do recommend love it and its really cheap I got mine for $4
Ciomara S.
Pontiac, MI
I mean i love nair but its not all that good for me as i would of liked it to be to be honest.
Andrea G.
Tampa, FL
Loveeeeeeee this nair! I have tried a lot of other products and this is my ultimate favorite!
Ashley P.
Wellness Guru Expert
Judge me, but I have used this on my legs. It worked really well, just smelled awful.
Brooke j.
University Place, WA
AMAZING SMELL, will leave a woman wanting more then you every expect. smell is one of the strongest sense. might as well let them smell something breath taking.. and will leave your body silky smooth!
Angelica S.
Does this smell as strong or stronger than the woman version of nair?
Luis V.
San Diego , CA
Manscaping with a razor super sucks and I've been looking for an alternative that works. I've read reviews on this, but I still have questions. Is the product gentle on skin? Does one application remove all hair on applied area? Does hair grow back slower with use?
Eric M.
Orlando , FL
I need this so bad. Shaving is not my thing. I want something that won't burn my skin and easy to use. How do you use this and for how long do you leave it on your the skin?
Brian O.
Mountlake Ter, WA
How well does this product work and are there certain areas, you have to be careful with?