Nair Men Hair Removal Body Cream uploaded by Cassiday W.Nair Men Hair Removal Body Cream uploaded by Cassiday W.

BY NAIR #76 in Hair Removal Creams

New! Quick &Amp; Easy Works Fast While You Shower Smooth, Radiant Skin Lasts Days Longer Than Shaving Effective On Coarse, Thick Hair Smooth In Minutes Stays On In The Shower Dermatologist Tested Chest Back Legs Arms 1-800-248-8820 see more...

Anita R.
Great for think body hair...removes hair without causing irritation to skin! The smell isn't bad as well!
Yvonne C.
Wayne, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great product at removing hair smell is okay if you want baby soft skin then id recommend this product
Jennifer L.
San Rafael, CA
I recommend any nair products. They work very well. You can purchase them in rite aid and wallgreens
Kecia M.
Good not just for men but women with coarse or thick hair also works much faster than women's nair
Courtney G.
Millville, PA
Love this product for my sensitive I've never had a reaction or irritation it's a wonderful product
Tony B.
Lisle, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Stuff works surprisingly well and doesn’t burn it all good price points for a very good product
Ciomara S.
Pontiac, MI
I mean i love nair but its not all that good for me as i would of liked it to be to be honest.
lucellie V.
Waukegan, IL
Totally in love with this product I do recommend love it and its really cheap I got mine for $4
Ashley P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Judge me, but I have used this on my legs. It worked really well, just smelled awful.
Louize O.
None sorry I have not used any of the nair men creams or anything from nair men in general. But I would think that they would be good because I have heard a few reviews on them.
Angelica S.
Does this smell as strong or stronger than the woman version of nair?
Brian O.
Mountlake Ter, WA
How well does this product work and are there certain areas, you have to be careful with?
Eric M.
Orlando , FL
I need this so bad. Shaving is not my thing. I want something that won't burn my skin and easy to use. How do you use this and for how long do you leave it on your the skin?
Luis V.
San Diego , CA
Manscaping with a razor super sucks and I've been looking for an alternative that works. I've read reviews on this, but I still have questions. Is the product gentle on skin? Does one application remove all hair on applied area? Does hair grow back slower with use?